Thread: Girls!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    acdcpills2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    melvin,KY
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Girls!!!

    man why do they have to be bitch's 24/7 i mean we don't have to do nothing wrong but there still asshole's anyone eles feel my pain?
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

    ]

  2. #2
    Glockateer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Innocent
    i know how you feel

    i'd act the same way too if i couldn't get any

  3. #3
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Every guy knows how you feel. It's like you can do nothing right, fucked up situations.

  4. #4
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    They bitch, you get your dick sucked. Its a fair balance. We put up with shit for the greater prize

  5. #5
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    to make a girl happy you have to:
    Talk to her, love her, listen when you dont give a shit, go out at 2am to find her cat or little brother, pretend her cooking is good, pretend to like her parents, help her little brother, etc.

    How to make a guy happy:
    BJ.

    But seriously, love sucks...girls are the downfall...im a pretty confident out going guy etc...but the girl i am in love with is dating a decent friend, and she only opens up to me about her feelings when shes drunk or we're alone together...it fucking sucks.

  6. #6
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    to make a girl happy you have to:
    Talk to her, love her, listen when you dont give a shit, go out at 2am to find her cat or little brother, pretend her cooking is good, pretend to like her parents, help her little brother, etc.

    How to make a guy happy:
    BJ.

    But seriously, love sucks...girls are the downfall...im a pretty confident out going guy etc...but the girl i am in love with is dating a decent friend, and she only opens up to me about her feelings when shes drunk or we're alone together...it fucking sucks.
    Eh, actually I've been in a relationship for sometime, and it has actually been going very well. Of course it has it's ups and downs, but love is nothing bad. I'd actually rather have this feeling other than any other feeling. I mean I could be fucking other bitches, but the attachment mentally is nothing compared to when fucking. When you fall in love, it's like a feeling that you always want. People who haven't been in love, always disagree... but if you've been in love, then you know where I'm coming from. You just gotta treat 'em right, but they do be getting outta place though, and for that you have to punish them

  7. #7
    acdcpills2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    melvin,KY
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    to make a girl happy you have to:
    Talk to her, love her, listen when you dont give a shit, go out at 2am to find her cat or little brother, pretend her cooking is good, pretend to like her parents, help her little brother, etc.

    How to make a guy happy:
    BJ.

    But seriously, love sucks...girls are the downfall...im a pretty confident out going guy etc...but the girl i am in love with is dating a decent friend, and she only opens up to me about her feelings when shes drunk or we're alone together...it fucking sucks.
    ha true that man just when my girl is talking to me i look at her and zone out lol and shank my head yes or no a few times than i'm good
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

    ]

  8. #8
    o0OpurezO0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind you.
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Sick
    You're not getting started on MY sister and mom.

    God, they fight like 24/7, you think your Gf is being a bitch?
    We Want to be in Visual Basic Section!



  9. #9
    acdcpills2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    melvin,KY
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by o0OpurezO0o View Post
    You're not getting started on MY sister and mom.

    God, they fight like 24/7, you think your Gf is being a bitch?
    ha i know how u feel my mom & sister are the same way
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

    ]

  10. #10
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Santa, i hear you man and thats how i feel when im with this one girl, like when im with her not another thing in my world matters, not the fact that my sports career is in major jepordy (a possible D1 recruit, Jr year, two broken legs in the past 6 months, same spot on my tibia) or that im so far behind in Algebra 2...im just...happy i cant really explain in...and i mean she isnt like ZOMGSHESSOFAWKINGHAWT bullshit its just some like idk aurora around her...but shes with some one who is a decent friend of mine who ive known since i was like i was 10, and our families are friends. she used to be mine back in the day and ive had a massive crush onher since the 6th grade...she graduates this year and im actually really depressed...sorry for spilling this all out i just needed to get it out...so yaaaaaa....

  11. #11
    acdcpills2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    melvin,KY
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    Santa, i hear you man and thats how i feel when im with this one girl, like when im with her not another thing in my world matters, not the fact that my sports career is in major jepordy (a possible D1 recruit, Jr year, two broken legs in the past 6 months, same spot on my tibia) or that im so far behind in Algebra 2...im just...happy i cant really explain in...and i mean she isnt like ZOMGSHESSOFAWKINGHAWT bullshit its just some like idk aurora around her...but shes with some one who is a decent friend of mine who ive known since i was like i was 10, and our families are friends. she used to be mine back in the day and ive had a massive crush onher since the 6th grade...she graduates this year and im actually really depressed...sorry for spilling this all out i just needed to get it out...so yaaaaaa....
    its alright man it's better to let it out than to keep it in man this girl at school we talk like 24/7 but she's dating someone and i feel the same way with her as you did with you'res its the best feeling in the world to be with someone that know's how you feel and know's everything about you don't it
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

    ]

  12. #12
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    even bitcher when on their period

  13. #13
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,402
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ik toshie...its like give them choclates for three days and run...

    and ya man, like ive only been able to listen to like grenade by bruno mars everytime i think of it...i just want one mroe shot with her...i kinda blew it hard the first time around lol

  14. #14
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    ik toshie...its like give them choclates for three days and run...

    and ya man, like ive only been able to listen to like grenade by bruno mars everytime i think of it...i just want one mroe shot with her...i kinda blew it hard the first time around lol
    I just act extra nice...

  15. #15
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    Santa, i hear you man and thats how i feel when im with this one girl, like when im with her not another thing in my world matters, not the fact that my sports career is in major jepordy (a possible D1 recruit, Jr year, two broken legs in the past 6 months, same spot on my tibia) or that im so far behind in Algebra 2...im just...happy i cant really explain in...and i mean she isnt like ZOMGSHESSOFAWKINGHAWT bullshit its just some like idk aurora around her...but shes with some one who is a decent friend of mine who ive known since i was like i was 10, and our families are friends. she used to be mine back in the day and ive had a massive crush onher since the 6th grade...she graduates this year and im actually really depressed...sorry for spilling this all out i just needed to get it out...so yaaaaaa....
    Holy shit bro, we're in like the same boat. I feel the same way about that "nothing else matters". Like ik that it sounds corny, but without her it's like i'm not living. I mean I can get pretty annoyed at her, by some of the things she does, but I'd never want to replace this feeling that I have now. How long you been going w/ your girl?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast