Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    Rainscape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    75436567557576 Posts: 68,295
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    -31
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Cold

    Abusing the rep system much?

    Thread ................................Date ...............................Comment
    Firefox 4.0 looks more.............12-19-2010 02:26 PM..........Cause you suck
    lil help plz?............................12-19-2010 01:18 PM..........0000
    What i want..........................12-18-2010 12:53 PM .........go suck a dick

    Why can't ppl on MPGH act like there 12+?

  2. #2
    j3ff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    312
    Thanks
    20
    that's not abuse you whiney 13 year old faggot.

    it's called people not liking you.

    hence the "reputation" part of the "reputation system"

  3. #3
    Pacciatto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by j3ff View Post
    that's not abuse you whiney 13 year old faggot.

    it's called people not liking you.

    hence the "reputation" part of the "reputation system"



    owned
    my sig? you know ...



  4. #4
    Rainscape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    75436567557576 Posts: 68,295
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    -31
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by j3ff View Post
    that's not abuse you whiney 13 year old faggot.

    it's called people not liking you.

    hence the "reputation" part of the "reputation system"
    15* and I'm not whining, I'm just saying... Cause last acct that got banned was just hammered with spam rep that was for nothing, ppl didn't hate me, didn't say anything about me... Just spam repped/derepped me

    Also, in a couple years, I could possibly be the landlord for your house... My dads getting in tht, and I will too soon

  5. #5
    Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Heinsberg,Germany,Up AssHole Drive?
    Posts
    3,601
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thanks to the uber faggots that down repped me for repping you.
    Fuck you guys.
    Last edited by Kev; 12-19-2010 at 05:52 PM.

  6. #6
    j3ff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    312
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by HackTesteR View Post


    15* and I'm not whining, I'm just saying... Cause last acct that got banned was just hammered with spam rep that was for nothing, ppl didn't hate me, didn't say anything about me... Just spam repped/derepped me

    Also, in a couple years, I could possibly be the landlord for your house... My dads getting in tht, and I will too soon
    Landlord of my house, i seriously doubt that little boy. Also, threatening me with your parents money? i don't live in a trailer park sorry.

    @martin
    don't be a bitter nigger, i didn't derep you.

  7. #7
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,260
    Reputation
    1621
    Thanks
    1,917
    My signature wins this argument.

  8. #8
    j3ff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    312
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    My signature wins this argument.
    but i love you killibitch <3

  9. #9
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,260
    Reputation
    1621
    Thanks
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by j3ff View Post


    but i love you killibitch <3
    I don't accept homo love.

    Seriously though, all moderation is checked. If you feel like someone is abusing the report feature, then PM / VM a GM or higher, and get shit settled.

    Do work son.

  10. #10
    j3ff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    312
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post


    I don't accept homo love.

    Seriously though, all moderation is checked. If you feel like someone is abusing the report feature, then PM / VM a GM or higher, and get shit settled.

    Do work son.
    don't get bitter in public about it

  11. #11
    Rainscape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    75436567557576 Posts: 68,295
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    -31
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by j3ff View Post


    Landlord of my house, i seriously doubt that little boy. Also, threatening me with your parents money? i don't live in a trailer park sorry.

    @martin
    don't be a bitter nigger, i didn't derep you.
    Yeah, My dad and I are learning from the 2 top landlords in the US, Going to there meetings, which is I got to say, quite a honor, especially when we go on cruises

  12. #12
    j3ff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    312
    Thanks
    20
    aha, yeah sure kid.

    "US" < "FR"

  13. #13
    Pacciatto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    and a mercy beaucoup to you

    just a quest: why is it that this was about spamming and now it's turned into landlording?

    are you in that show called The Apprentice with donald trump? xD
    my sig? you know ...



  14. #14
    Rainscape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    75436567557576 Posts: 68,295
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    -31
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacciatto View Post
    and a mercy beaucoup to you

    just a quest: why is it that this was about spamming and now it's turned into landlording?

    are you in that show called The Apprentice with donald trump? xD
    Haha nice one... In a few years I could be... But I don't like that show so probably not

  15. #15
    j3ff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    312
    Thanks
    20
    the fact that you bullshit about stuff on the internet makes you pathetic kid.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast