Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19
  1. #16
    Microshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    468
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS TIE IN WITH ENFORCING VIRTUAL FORUM RULES.

    He's obviously breaking a rule(s), why the fuck is nothing being done?
    Im back.

    BTW, FYI he does not spam, and if you think that they should be enforcing the rules more, maybe contact a Administartor instead of cross-pointing.

    Just stop. close this.

  2. #17
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Microshit View Post
    Im back.

    BTW, FYI he does not spam, and if you think that they should be enforcing the rules more, maybe contact a Administartor instead of cross-pointing.

    Just stop. close this.
    Dumbass, it's in Flaming & Rage for a reason, and I'm already talking to Toxin about it.

  3. #18
    Microshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    468
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    Dumbass, it's in Flaming & Rage for a reason, and I'm already talking to Toxin about it.
    Congratz.
    Maybe you should not cross point.
    I see people with 100pst a day.

    ?done

  4. #19
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Microshit View Post
    Congratz.
    Maybe you should not cross point.
    I see people with 100pst a day.

    ?done
    Dumbass got yourself banned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12