Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 85
  1. #46
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Are you the Angry Video Game Nerd by any chance?
    No that is Subliminal.

  2. #47
    Critted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I 100% agree. The spawn system is stupid.

    About 50% of the time, you spawn, someone is aiming at your back, or someone spawns behind you facing your back.

    Its fucking stupid, you'll spawn and get shot in the back. Then whats even worse is when you spawn, someone spawns after you, and they shoot you in the back in less than 5 seconds.

    Half your killcams in this game are less than 5 seconds, meaning the person spawn and killed you.
    So true! You express my feelings, and say what I wanna say in a much more civilized way.
    I always start raging and stuff, and then, I just appear dumb to everyone.

  3. #48
    lokari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Land Of Awesome
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    In Love
    We all know black ops SUCK!

  4. #49
    Critted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by lokari View Post
    We all know black ops SUCK!
    Perhaps. But there's no longer a reason to keep this thread going. It's been on for too long, and almost every statement that a person has made has been finished off.


    ^ Thanks Kyle, I love it! ^

  5. #50
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    You just don't understand the spwans. And they nerfed the mess out of ak-74u. and second chance.

    Sounds like you just suck, and try learning how spawns work. There's actual a trick to every game mode/map
    Maybe on consoles, but the spawns on PC are still terribad.

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Maybe on consoles, but the spawns on PC are still terribad.
    same on consoles.

    The game is shit anyway though, the "customization" is still fuck awful, and the gameplay is worse than MW2.

    :/ this game has no need to exist.


  7. #52
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    same on consoles.

    The game is shit anyway though, the "customization" is still fuck awful, and the gameplay is worse than MW2.

    :/ this game has no need to exist.
    The only thing I like is theator mode, which makes it easy to capture footage for montages. But even then most my clips error during the download.

  8. #53
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I say fuck you black ops to at this moment.
    I dont know howmany host migrations I went through this evening, but it's just to much.

  9. #54
    Critted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    The only thing I like is theator mode, which makes it easy to capture footage for montages. But even then most my clips error during the download.
    Yea. Theater is neat. Only bad thing is when it doesn't save the match, download the match for playback or other errors.



    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I say fuck you black ops to at this moment.
    I dont know howmany host migrations I went through this evening, but it's just to much.

    Well, yea. There's a BUNCH of HM's in Black Ops. That's although the host not being able to stand shit, before backing out, and therefore causing the need to select a new host.

    But I agree. There's too many HM's.


    ^ Thanks Kyle, I love it! ^

  10. #55
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    noob...get over yourself..

    1. not everyone runs ghost
    2. play servers that HAVE THOSE PERKS BANNED like second chance toobing clays nd shit..
    3. not everyone uses ak74u

    and i have never gone through any host migrants since i bought the game..maybe you should get servers in your area, australia ftw.


  11. #56
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    noob...get over yourself..

    1. not everyone runs ghost
    2. play servers that HAVE THOSE PERKS BANNED like second chance toobing clays nd shit..
    3. not everyone uses ak74u

    and i have never gone through any host migrants since i bought the game..maybe you should get servers in your area, australia ftw.
    All I use is the AKu

    And on occasion the commando.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  12. #57
    Hitmaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    911
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    / at this thread

    Everything is ok for me except the spawns but once you learn them its ok. You fags just mad because its a perfectly balanced game. Combat Arms dickheads

  13. #58
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    this shit fuck game has so many flaws, but we just gotta keep playin it man

    im a stop when homefront comes out, shits gonna be nice

  14. #59
    Critted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
    / at this thread

    Everything is ok for me except the spawns but once you learn them its ok. You fags just mad because its a perfectly balanced game. Combat Arms dickheads
    I've played CA once. I didn't like it.

    And at the guy saying I should play servers with those perks banned. I play Xbox.

  15. #60
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
    / at this thread

    Everything is ok for me except the spawns but once you learn them its ok. You fags just mad because its a perfectly balanced game. Combat Arms dickheads
    MW>MW2>BO>WAW

    :/ black ops is by no means perfect, and is by no means a great game.


    There is an unbelievable amount of shit in this game, but thats treyarch for yah.


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast