Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReow View Post

Another smart person.

You be my Grandpa and Drake be my Uncle.

There we go
    , lets start a mafia family .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

KingDot (03-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post

, lets start a mafia family .

Me agree
    Love you all

~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

Drake (03-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @iberson Our past argument (which I'm sure you remember, though short); consider my defenses taken back.
    Finally seeing reasons from your side, I'm going neutral on this subject.

/truce

I could really care less at this point.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I reported the thread.

This is going to turn out to a flame thread towards some members/staff members of mpgh.

If you have a problem with someone, pm/vm them, its there for a reason.
    Dave feels the same way. I didn't just make this thread out of the blue. Some shit went down last night which is the reason why I made this thread.

Thanks
    Eve's a bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Moved to flame section

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    Part 2 coming this evening

Thanks
    SHES A MAN!

YES CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Personally, i could care less if someone lies about their personal life over the internet, who gives a shit. Evelyn is one of the most helpful forum members on this site, and that's all we should care about as members of MPGH. From personal experience, i know that people lie about things they are ashamed about, either to hide them or make people feel sorry for them. Nothing wrong with that, its pretty much natural, and trolls will be trolls but none of that really matters.

Stay cool evelyn

Thanks
    get off helens dick. seriously. you look like a fucking faggot. people like you die virgins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    mhm. tl;dr, But then I actually read it all. -.-

Thanks
    kewl .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Eve,
    I know you're scared; but we're on planet earth. Take a step back from your fears as they don't do you any good. I mean literally block out everything you fear and ask yourself - what _should_ you do? You don't deserve any of what you're describing and you have to trust all of us that this is true. You don't know how it feels to wake up and be free from everything you fear but you know that there is a chance that you can - a guaranteed chance.

Eve, you aren't the first to ever be in this situation. It happens all the time. In every case it involves an certain individual to be a coward, one to control others with their own fear and another certain victim who themselves is too scared to do anything about it. They eventually resolve but the resolve when that victem decides to stand up for themselves and express their inner-strength which has been kept beneath the shadows for the last 19 years of their life.

Look, I know you don't trust anyone but at least trust in yourself. You know you aren't living the way you'd like to and could be. You can call the police and cry it out on the forum but in the end it is you who has to stand up for yoursef. He can't hurt you in the hands of the authority. But you have to trust in yourself and stand up for your own interests.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 03-09-2011 at 02:58 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My take on this matter isn't about Evelyn, it's the way Ravi/Iverson treats people. He has that old fhag mentality that I'm better then you because I've been here longer, and that mentality is what has led to PLENTY of oldfhag members being banned, but you know the reason why he hasn't been banned? It's because he's Dave's butt buddy. Plain and simple, we can trace back to all the people who have this, it's an ex GMOD disease, that wiped out after Hispi got degmodded. I suppose that partially can be traced back to us, how we ran this forum when it started, basically like a Staff Royalty (ask any old fag about what happened backed then) do whatever you want forum, but as it grew, we switched to a more fair and balanced community toward all members, and Ravi, Juan, and Greg to me are the remaining artifacts. They have no regard for other members, and whose attacks on other members may have possibly led them to quit.

Iverson hated on Eve WAY before he even knew shit about her (was it because when she joined everyone sucked up to her?), he hated on Liz when she got a pink name and made his sister RQ, he hated on Gourav because (not anymore?), as we all know he's a bit strange. The fact is, he never had any beef with her, before he even knew shit about her, he'd talk shit about her.

My take on the matter is, I shouldn't stand by idly and watch watch him verbally abuse members for no reason (Other then he is fucked up in the head?). This isn't high school, it's no popularity contest, and you're e-bullying is at the demise of another member. Oh, it's the internet, I can be as desensitized as I want, you're an idiot if you take it seriously. For some people, the internet is serious business, what you say on here can have an adverse affect on their life. I hope you can live with it if what you say lead someone to commit suicide. Of course any stupid fuck that leads to that would probably disregard any connection between them and their death.

Ravi has gotten away with flaming staff, flaming members, disobeying rules, just because he can cry to Dave or one of his connections to get unbanned. I'm done with letting people get away with it just because they are older members, if you constantly flame/harass other members, you will get banned. And don't think I wont hesitate to permaban you if you continue. I have no problem doing the right thing (in my opinion) despite my emotions/regards.

---------------------------------------------------------

As for Eve:

I originally was skeptical about her story, but I talked to Hispi about it and then I went neutral, not sure what to believe. Now, I'm a bit on her side, because as far as I can believe, if she can validate her speaking of multiple languages, hell that's all I need to know she has 2 masters. And for me, that all ties up with the fact that she's probably a savant, and as some of you know, there are usually illnesses related to that. (Not trying to be mean or anything, but that's just the way it is.) I'm not going to comment on the rest of her story, because that is where I'm torn at.

But the bottom line is this, Eve and me started working on a project a couple days ago (that will be released hopefully by the end of this month), and if you cause her problems, you are causing me problems, and if you cause me problems, I'm sure as hell going to cause you problems. This has nothing to do with selective treatment, it's just the way it is.
    Last edited by arunforce; 03-09-2011 at 03:04 PM.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Bandicoot (03-11-2011),[MPGH]Coke (03-09-2011),Hispiforce (03-09-2011),[MPGH]Jason (03-09-2011),Killian (03-09-2011),[MPGH]Moto (03-09-2011),Nitehawk772 (03-09-2011),Ryan (03-09-2011),Stevenom (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    oh lawdy ravi so obsessed with eve

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015