Thread: REAL Hackers.

Thanks

Unhappy REAL Hackers.

on another game called Ultima online, ive been cleaned out from a irl friend.. that literally live two doors down from me, shitty i know,

after talking to the admins about it, he gave me a list of who was on my accounts last, now i have this bitches IP address ;D
    but know nothing of how to hack him):

wondering if there would be a key logger, i could maybe hack his UO accounts or computer crashers / spam files, send him packets or something,
    Could anyone of my MPGH friends help!?(:

ps, if youd like to know his full name, ip address or email account pm me and ill be glad to give it to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You're looking for a lot of legal trouble if you want to disclose his personal information without consent. Also, I would advise you to go nowhere near your idea of "hacking", because if you do, you're only going to trash yourself without the in-depth knowledge to cover your tracks. You'd be best to read up on the consequences of malicious hacking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yeah, If You Or a Friend Trys to Hack Him and Hes Like In Experienced Then The police can hunt you down and can fine or sue you and in worst cases in jail. Don't Do it Its Illegal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    dude dont do it or u can get arrested by law
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game