Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    i got a gay uncle



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  2. #17
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamryanxd View Post
    You guys are the most disguisting and annoying people out there(No offense). But seriously STOP BEING GAY AND JUST GO STRAGIHT ! its not that hard. It even says in the bible that god didn't meen or doesnt want any gays ... SO FUCK OFF AND COCK BLOCK A NON HOT GIRL U SON OF A BITCHES!
    You just hit puberty and this post is an attempt to rebel. Pathetically I might add.

    Quote Originally Posted by 123j123 View Post
    lol so true im a girl a those gay guys i just think its disgusting its just sooooooo like just stupide a eww!
    You are not a girl. You are a man.

  3. #18
    vй?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.
    Posts
    2,035
    Reputation
    -74
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Gay Will Be Gay Bro
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game

  4. #19
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    You just hit puberty and this post is an attempt to rebel. Pathetically I might add.



    You are not a girl. You are a man.
    i love how the only posts i ever see from you is "callin people out"
    you don't know what the fuck they do or who the fuck they are..your just a hater
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  5. #20
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post


    i love how the only posts i ever see from you is "callin people out"
    you don't know what the fuck they do or who the fuck they are..your just a hater
    Someone who speaks truth =/= Hater

  6. #21
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Someone who speaks truth =/= Hater
    lmao!!!
    you missed the whole point..how the fuck can you know the truth..you ain't them why don't you just fuckin keep it real n stick to what you can prove to be real n let the fakes be fake
    if i told you who the fuck i was you wouldn't believe me cuz you haven't lived the life i've lived you haven't fucked the hookers i've fucked you haven't sold the dope i've smoked
    if you keep denyin what people say they've done even if most of its not true you gonna miss the lil bits of truth n a life blind to the truth sucks
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  7. #22
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post


    lmao!!!
    you missed the whole point..how the fuck can you know the truth..you ain't them why don't you just fuckin keep it real n stick to what you can prove to be real n let the fakes be fake
    if i told you who the fuck i was you wouldn't believe me cuz you haven't lived the life i've lived you haven't fucked the hookers i've fucked you haven't sold the dope i've smoked
    if you keep denyin what people say they've done even if most of its not true you gonna miss the lil bits of truth n a life blind to the truth sucks
    ok my bad, perhaps what I should have said was that someone who speaks what their mind thinks is an educated guess =/= Hater. But seriously you can't look at the OP and come to the conclusion that he is a rationally thinking kind of person.

  8. #23
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    ok my bad, perhaps what I should have said was that someone who speaks what their mind thinks is an educated guess =/= Hater. But seriously you can't look at the OP and come to the conclusion that he is a rationally thinking kind of person.
    at least you admit your a hater..thats the first step ya know?
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  9. #24
    MC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    2,792
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Brooding
    they just make it akward when there near you

  10. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post


    at least you admit your a hater..thats the first step ya know?
    If I'm a hater then I'm a hater I like doing what I'm doing so I guess, fuck the haters. Oh the irony

  11. #26
    Genetek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    5
    I would've agreed, but your language use and grammar are horrible.

  12. #27
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,260
    Reputation
    1621
    Thanks
    1,917
    ITT: Gay-bashing conservative fucks.

    @Doc - total win.

  13. #28
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,396
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,574
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    op is extremely homophobic



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  14. #29
    Lawllypawp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    582
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by 123j123 View Post
    lol are you gay??
    You defiantly gay for pretending to be a girl.

  15. #30
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    superduper gay op is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast