Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful

    Bandicoot: FUCK YOU

    Biggest fucking low life dip shit on MPGH. Anyone notice all his threads are a fucking copy and paste? Stupid faggot can't do anything original in any of his threads but instead has to fucking copy and paste people's work.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/303-video-...aps-3-4-a.html ( I posted this first but my thread got deleted, he won't admit that he took this from me)

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/357-call-d...-strategy.html

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ng-papers.html

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/303-video-...ixtor-aae.html

    fucking douche bag.

  2. #2
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gtfo noob with red rep, Bandicoot is better than you.



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

  3. #3
    SoWhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,271
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    Biggest fucking low life dip shit on MPGH. Anyone notice all his threads are a fucking copy and paste? Stupid faggot can't do anything original in any of his threads but instead has to fucking copy and paste people's work.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/303-video-...aps-3-4-a.html ( I posted this first but my thread got deleted, he won't admit that he took this from me)

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/357-call-d...-strategy.html

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ng-papers.html

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/303-video-...ixtor-aae.html

    fucking douche bag.
    Why you have red rep?
    Aim : SowhatYowann@aim.com
    Xfire : yowann
    Msn : yowann_10@hotmail.com
    Skype :mmo wned66 (no space)
    Gmail : Yowannsowaht@gmail.com
    (i know theres an error in my gmail xd)

    Co Owner OF MLD!
    SoWhat(Founder)
    [MPGH]Ravallo
    EliteHakz
    SoWhat Backup
    OBrozz
    [MPGH]Nitehawk772
    CADealer
    [MPGH]Bombsaway707
    Official CA Nexon Spy™
    Hemp
    NO ONE ELSE IS IN THIS GROUP.






    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    Right now we made a deal and was successfully, without errors or attempts to scam each other. Just reporting he's trusted enough,

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert. View Post
    Trusted member, negotiating pro, legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by iCheetosPaypal View Post
    And I Also Vouch For SoWhat was like a 5 second Transaction and will trade more in the future

  4. #4
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    What was that about copy pasting?

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...oran-evil.html

    Hypocrite moar u raged ass little faggot.

  5. #5
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Hey so I herd you got the lowest rep on MPGH tho
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  6. #6
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    ok wanted to start a flame war here u go:
    FRAPS READ THIS U DIMWIT ASSHOLE:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/303-video-...ml#post3866522
    KINODER TOTEN STRATGY:
    yes i c+p and i made it clear when mentioning who actually did it.
    WIAZ KHALIFA:
    ITS A FUCKING ALBUM WHAT MORE DO U WANT ME WRITE THOSE SONGS MYSELF????
    TWIXTOR:
    FFS ITS TO HELP PPL OUT WHO DONT HAVE IT AND NEED IT.

    and regarding to the fraps thread lemme see ur vido and thread that u made in general
    eat a dick and die red rep mutherfuker
    @Mr.1337


    Last edited by Bandicoot; 04-19-2011 at 09:05 PM.
    Dicks, That is all.

  7. #7
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Hey so I herd you got the lowest rep on MPGH tho
    He doesn't lol. This faggot B.O.B does I think.



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

  8. #8
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I made it clear that I copied and pasted that dumbass and I didn't c + p the whole thing I actually took the time to read it and get the important bits. Yes I did c+ p but i don't do it all the fucking time like some people.

    FYI to everyone: I had the lowest rep because I wanted it to be like that faggots.

    Oh and Bandicoot you just copy + pasted people's work even for the wiz khalifa album
    Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers CDRip 2011 [MJN] (download torrent) - TPB

    I already mentioned my thread got deleted and my channel was terminated from youtube faggot.

  9. #9
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    I made it clear that I copied and pasted that dumbass and I didn't c + p the whole thing I actually took the time to read it and get the important bits. Yes I did c+ p but i don't do it all the fucking time like some people.

    FYI to everyone: I had the lowest rep because I wanted it to be like that faggots.

    Oh and Bandicoot you just copy + pasted people's work even for the wiz khalifa album
    Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers CDRip 2011 [MJN] (download torrent) - TPB

    I already mentioned my thread got deleted and my channel was terminated from youtube faggot.
    so technicly you dont have proof that you did it. so therfore that ur argument is invalid. and i actually posted this in the right section rathere that spamming genral all the time.
    and so what did i say that these were my songs? uh no i just realeaed the album so that people can have it.

    and wht the fuck would you like to have -rep are u mentally retarded?
    oh and i can make stuff as my own i just thought the information that i gave was helpfull to mpgh.
    at least i dont for -rep let alone +rep
    Dicks, That is all.

  10. #10
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    I made it clear that I copied and pasted that dumbass and I didn't c + p the whole thing I actually took the time to read it and get the important bits. Yes I did c+ p but i don't do it all the fucking time like some people.

    FYI to everyone: I had the lowest rep because I wanted it to be like that faggots.

    Oh and Bandicoot you just copy + pasted people's work even for the wiz khalifa album
    Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers CDRip 2011 [MJN] (download torrent) - TPB

    I already mentioned my thread got deleted and my channel was terminated from youtube faggot.

    You spend so much time in the flame rage section,
    because you're a whiny ass little homo.
    Man the fuck up, act like you have a cock and stop crying.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Bandicoot (04-19-2011)

  12. #11
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You spend so much time in the flame rage section,
    because you're a whiny ass little homo.
    Man the fuck up, act like you have a cock and stop crying.

    How would you know if I spend much time in the flaming section faggot? yet alone i don't even spend that much time on mpgh dumbass..

    "and so what did i say that these were my songs? uh no i just realeaed the album so that people can have it."
    yeah admitted to c+p. atleast put some fucking effort in retard

    And @Bandicoot I don't spam general faggot and so what if i want de rep why the fuck would you care, cunt? The rest didn't even make fucking sense.

    yeah wanting "de rep" makes me mentally retarded. nice logic dumb fuck

  13. #12
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    How would you know if I spend much time in the flaming section faggot? yet alone i don't even spend that much time on mpgh dumbass..

    "and so what did i say that these were my songs? uh no i just realeaed the album so that people can have it."
    yeah admitted to c+p. atleast put some fucking effort in retard

    And @Bandicoot I don't spam general faggot and so what if i want de rep why the fuck would you care, cunt? The rest didn't even make fucking sense.

    yeah wanting "de rep" makes me mentally retarded. nice logic dumb fuck
    Boi you are crazy mad.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  14. #13
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Boi you are crazy mad.
    actually no im not mad ..

  15. #14
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    How would you know if I spend much time in the flaming section faggot? yet alone i don't even spend that much time on mpgh dumbass..

    "and so what did i say that these were my songs? uh no i just realeaed the album so that people can have it."
    yeah admitted to c+p. atleast put some fucking effort in retard

    And @Bandicoot I don't spam general faggot and so what if i want de rep why the fuck would you care, cunt? The rest didn't even make fucking sense.

    yeah wanting "de rep" makes me mentally retarded. nice logic dumb fuck
    i didnt say u spam general and wanting to de rep is just asking for a ban. yea and the rest did make sense u just caint put it through ur thick dumbass brain that im right and ur not
    yest still do not have proof that i copied "you" so ur argument is invalid. and what i am stating is that wanting a de rep is stupid enough that i can call u a retard
    Dicks, That is all.

  16. #15
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    actually no im not mad ..
    You're enraged.

    No matter what you say to dispute this, it is true.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast