Thread: NEW MEMBERS!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85
  1. #16
    Drag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hospital
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by oneirish View Post
    Good for you! (in a non-sarcastic way)
    Thank you! :]


  2. #17
    killkill4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lurking the MPGH Fourms
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    I don't think you can really say "Fuck new members"
    because you don't even know three quaters of them. So I don't really that's a good idea to say..."Fuck you new members!"
    KFC boy - Ever heard of the saying...Look before you leap.
    This time.
    Think before you post.
    and ... "Fuck you!"

    Lol.

  3. #18
    3PICF4ILGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Drag View Post
    Epic fail guy.
    .. You Epically fail.
    They don't call me Epic Fail Guy for a reason you know.
    Wait.
    No.
    Oh yeah.

  4. #19
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I think the new members should be saying,
    FUCK YOU.

  5. #20
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Rrrrrrr fuck you OP.

  6. #21
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    862
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Rrrrrrr fuck you OP.
    What ?

  7. #22
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Fuck you for not knowing what OP means.

  8. #23
    Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asdsafdsadsa u i sais
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by killkill4 View Post
    I don't think you can really say "Fuck new members"
    yes we can, because you're new members, so stfu
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP




    After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

    gimmie ur soul bitches

    RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

  9. #24
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by inkforce View Post
    yes we can, because you're new members, so stfu
    You were a new member at one time.....

  10. #25
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    we were all once new members

  11. #26
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by inkforce View Post
    yes we can, because you're new members, so stfu
    Shut up you newer member.

  12. #27
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    always use condom
    I am the God.

  13. #28
    killkill4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lurking the MPGH Fourms
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by inkforce View Post
    yes we can, because you're new members, so stfu

    Dude wtf, you can't just go up to someone and say "Fuck you"
    Well you can but, you'd get owned.
    So you stfu.

  14. #29

  15. #30
    killkill4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lurking the MPGH Fourms
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by -GOD- View Post
    always use condom
    Pointless message...
    Why did you say always use condom. Lol.
    Bet you want Post count up.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the new member
    By love4trade in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:07 PM
  2. Hello New Member :)
    By K2+Punkbuster=HELL in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:50 PM
  3. new sig for a new member.. me!
    By apitite.for.distruction in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 09:24 AM
  4. new member needs a sig :D
    By lollerhax in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 02:35 AM
  5. GFX site fairly new, needs members
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 05:58 AM

Tags for this Thread