Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Angry Fuckity McFuckerton Fucky FUCK!

I'm so CHESSED i was entering a quartine mode match overdose and a noob that reconized me and saw me hack tried kick me insteadly!!! AND THOSE FUCKING NOOBS IN THE ROOM AGREED WITH THE FUCKING EVEN THOUHGT THEY DIDNT SEE SHIT!!! I WANTED TO CRASH GAME THAT FKING SO FKING BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SORRY I JUST NEEDED THAT OFF MY CHEST..AND ALSO IN FIRETEAM today in cabin fever kept on throing smoke bombs and i was like WHY THE FUCK R U THROWING SMOKE BOMBS IT WONT HELP U STUPID NOOB IT'LL JUST GET US KILLED. THE NOOB KEEP ON DOING I TRIED RAGE KICKING THE LITTLE SHIT BUT NO LUCK AND HE MAD US LOOSE THAT GAME THE STUPID FUCKING SHITHEAD.

sorry had that to get out...
    Last edited by zubni; 05-18-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by zubni View Post
    I'm so CHESSED i was entering a quartine mode match overdose and a noob that reconized me and saw me hack tried kick me insteadly!!! AND THOSE FUCKING NOOBS IN THE ROOM AGREED WITH THE FUCKING EVEN THOUHGT THEY DIDNT SEE SHIT!!! I WANTED TO CRASH GAME THAT FKING SO FKING BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SORRY I JUST NEEDED THAT OFF MY CHEST..AND ALSO IN FIRETEAM today in cabin fever kept on throing smoke bombs and i was like WHY THE FUCK R U THROWING SMOKE BOMBS IT WONT HELP U STUPID NOOB IT'LL JUST GET US KILLED. THE NOOB KEEP ON DOING I TRIED RAGE KICKING THE LITTLE SHIT BUT NO LUCK AND HE MAD US LOOSE THAT GAME THE STUPID FUCKING SHITHEAD.

sorry had that to get out...
    Umad?

Thanks
    ohyeahemad

Thanks
    Why the fuck are you using smoke bombs ..

R.I.P 346

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    whats this about?
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Annoying bitch.