Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 119
  1. #16
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,415
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy


    @jewd is ok. spams a bit. but i have no problem with him.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #17
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter View Post


    @jewd is ok. spams a bit. but i have no problem with him.
    I spam alot Wutchu gon do wit all dat junk'
    Anyways most people on this forum spam, I spam with long sentences not useless shit though.

    And ily2.
    Even though you didn't say you loved me....yeh....ill....just go now.

  3. #18
    vй?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.
    Posts
    2,035
    Reputation
    -74
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i got no problem with him infact never seen him before
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game

  4. #19
    zzz2z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    0
    n000000bs.

  5. #20
    TheEnemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Amused
    Feed the troll, LMFAO.
    As long as it's a flaming, low quality, or anything that doesn't abide by the rule of the forum or forum section is considered low quality.. No matter how long or how big the post is.. It would be considered LQ. Normal Posts are AQ.. Informative Posts are HQ nevertheless of the size of the post..

    It's a gaming forum so I guess most of the people here are new to the forums and so on.. I do not know much of this forum though.. Either way Forums are for posting opinions ;D... I don't really even know what's up here so yea.. I guess so ... I must say that Jewd does trolls / spams a lot though.. nevertheless.. It's not about the post.. It's about the quality.. But I think that doesn't matter here since 93%+ of the population here spams and/or trolls.

  6. #21
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnemy View Post
    Feed the troll, LMFAO.
    As long as it's a flaming, low quality, or anything that doesn't abide by the rule of the forum or forum section is considered low quality.. No matter how long or how big the post is.. It would be considered LQ. Normal Posts are AQ.. Informative Posts are HQ nevertheless of the size of the post..

    It's a gaming forum so I guess most of the people here are new to the forums and so on.. I do not know much of this forum though.. Either way Forums are for posting opinions ;D... I don't really even know what's up here so yea.. I guess so ... I must say that Jewd does trolls / spams a lot though.. nevertheless.. It's not about the post.. It's about the quality.. But I think that doesn't matter here since 93%+ of the population here spams and/or trolls.
    Spamming is a useless post that isn't even a sentence...
    All of my posts are mainly sentences depending on the subject.
    As for trolling
    Its how i roll.

  7. #22
    TheEnemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post


    Spamming is a useless post that isn't even a sentence...
    All of my posts are mainly sentences depending on the subject.
    As for trolling
    Its how i roll.
    Spamming considers a lot of things actually. Just like this. This is off-topic spam.

    I could make a HQ post without even making a sentence.
    If it's against the subject ( eg: Flaming or so on ) then that isn't a AQP. That's LQP Flaming. A lot of things are considered spam... '_'

  8. #23
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnemy View Post
    Spamming considers a lot of things actually. Just like this. This is off-topic spam.

    I could make a HQ post without even making a sentence.
    If it's against the subject ( eg: Flaming or so on ) then that isn't a AQP. That's LQP Flaming. A lot of things are considered spam... '_'
    Careboat has sailed
    Fankz.

  9. #24
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    @jewd is a fag who thinks that he's too good for us while he don't know a shit about anything , not even about sex

    So that fucker better go to fuck the fucking fuck off instead of stealing cookie's shit


    R.I.P 346

  10. #25
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post
    @jewd is a fag who thinks that he's too good for us while he don't know a shit about anything , not even about sex

    So that fucker better go to fuck the fucking fuck off instead of stealing cookie's shit
    Stealing cookies shit yet he made the sig and the pic for me?
    LOLUMAD
    plus you don't even know me
    so don't even try to be a fail troll with your idiotic avatar hardman.

  11. #26
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Oh yeah i know you , mfka ..


    R.I.P 346

  12. #27
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post
    Oh yeah i know you , mfka ..
    Oh yeh no you dont shut the fuck up idiot.

  13. #28
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Saying that i'm mad , fucking english faggot ..


    R.I.P 346

  14. #29
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post
    Saying that i'm mad , fucking english faggot ..
    LMFAO UMAD EGYPTIAN GO DO THE EGYPTIAN DANCE DUMB FUCK

  15. #30
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    I don't see that i'm mad , still acting like a retarded faggot..

    Coming toward mpgh , acting like a boss , insulted members

    I bet you don't even know when this site was created..


    R.I.P 346

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast