Thread: GFX Tag Bitches

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    There is no point of making a threaf for this reason, all its gunna do is make the GFX'ers think less of you.

    Nothing gets solved.


  2. #32
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    What the shame for you boy, exposing this thing here...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  3. #33
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post

    I don't care to win. I just want them to consider what I say. This is a nation wide contest not a American only. In Canada we actually get snow. Thus my reason for a car.
    We already have considered what you are saying. And we told you that your argument is invalid.

    You have been denied. Just face it already.

  4. #34
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    We already have considered what you are saying. And we told you that your argument is invalid.

    You have been denied. Just face it already.
    To be honest, I don't see why he's defending it. It's a shit sig that has nothing to do with summer.
    Yellow != summer.
    By his logic, I could hand in a picture of urine, and it would be considered "summer".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  5. #35
    MrPwnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere With Alot Of Chickens 0_o
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That has got to be the shittiest piece of gfx ever.
    Love bo-bo

  6. #36
    Lakshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net // General // Crossfire
    Posts
    4,546
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPwnage View Post
    That has got to be the shittiest piece of gfx ever.
    .

  7. #37
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,839
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
    I submit a signature to the SOTW and guess what. The GFX Tag bitches tell me it's not related to the theme of summer

    Well it for sure is.

    Let me explain.

    Cars nice cars like Mustangs and such are brought out in the summer in Canada. They are brought out because snow and shit ruins them. Summer has good weather and cars are brought out.

    That's one reason it relates to the theme.

    Second, it has bright colours! Another thing summer has.

    Now why does it matter if it's not there opinion of summer. I don't give a fuck if they think it's summer or not. If I didn't think it was related to summer why da fuck would I make the sig.

    Now take a look and tell me does this not look like a summer themed sig to you:

    Face it you failed.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  8. #38
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by тιмє View Post


    Face it you failed.
    Face it, you're still gay.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Bill HickCock For This Useful Post:

    Fogest (06-02-2011)

  10. #39
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,215
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Face it, you're still gay.
    Face it your avatar is a beast. TY for defending me

  11. #40
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Do you even call that a signature ?

    .

  12. #41
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,215
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    Do you even call that a signature ?

    .
    Better then yours. /psh

  13. #42
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post

    Better then yours. /psh
    Mine is old , rusty , 5 minutes work

    Also not better .


    Yours doesn't even have a border , the render doesn't match the background , overall without text sucks .

    Kid , the thing you don't know , is that i didn't even use a c4d or a pattern in my signature cause my photoshop shit got deleted .
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-02-2011 at 03:01 PM.

  14. #43
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Summer=Beach and sun
    U SO FUCKING RETARDED

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  15. #44
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,215
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post


    Mine is old , rusty , 5 minutes work

    Also not better .


    Yours doesn't even have a border , the render doesn't match the background , overall without text sucks .

    Kid , the thing you don't know , is that i didn't even use a c4d or a pattern in my signature cause my photoshop shit got deleted .
    My point here was not how good it was. So yeah...

    And this is old news. I'm done with the contest.

  16. #45
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Why you no make a sig with girls on beach

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast