Thread: Grounded

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    WildPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Grounded

    Ok i got Grounded coz i smoked a cig im 16 and my mum started at 14 is that Fair

  2. #2
    howdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    52
    NO she is bitch you should hate her.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

    Mokou-Sama (05-29-2011),WildPancake (05-28-2011)

  4. #3
    WildPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ikr its Really Hypacritcal of here

  5. #4
    TheNoxifieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    21
    Tell her to get you an Literature or some kind of spelling book.






  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNoxifieD For This Useful Post:

    Nerd_01 (05-30-2011)

  7. #5
    TwistedWaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
    Posts
    600
    Reputation
    -81
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Twisted
    you should have sex with her, sounds like a lot of sexual tension going on.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedWaze For This Useful Post:

    TheNoxifieD (05-28-2011)

  9. #6
    howdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedWaze View Post
    you should have sex with her, sounds like a lot of sexual tension going on.
    Shut the fuck up

  10. #7
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking
    So your mom let a 40-year-old man molest her when she was 8. Is it fair that she doesn't want you having sexual encounters with a 40-year-old man?

  11. #8
    shadow2ko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    location, location.
    Posts
    970
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    So your mom let a 40-year-old man molest her when she was 8. Is it fair that she doesn't want you having sexual encounters with a 40-year-old man?
    There's a difference from enjoying something to not.



    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    @Sunday. so... ban on this one or your main?

  12. #9
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
    There's a difference from enjoying something to not.
    Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?

  13. #10
    <3!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    60
    Very fair. She made a mistake in life she just wants you not to make the same mistake.

  14. #11
    shadow2ko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    location, location.
    Posts
    970
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post


    Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?
    Smoking is bad for your health true, but if someone enjoys it, you can't just compare it to something bad.

    "If your mom [insert bad thing here] when she was 8. She wouldn't let you [bad thing here]."


    (on topic)
    Thing is, she has a right to punish you.
    Last edited by shadow2ko; 05-28-2011 at 11:02 PM.



    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    @Sunday. so... ban on this one or your main?

  15. #12
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
    Smoking is bad for your health true, but if someone enjoys it, you can't just compare it to something bad.

    "If your mom [insert bad thing here] when she was 8. She wouldn't let you [bad thing here]."


    (on topic)
    Thing is, she has a right to punish you.
    What if the mom enjoyed it?

  16. #13
    shadow2ko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    location, location.
    Posts
    970
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post


    What if the mom enjoyed it?
    Like I said. It matters if they enjoy it or not.

    and if she did then she's being hypocritical.



    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    @Sunday. so... ban on this one or your main?

  17. #14
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
    Like I said. It matters if they enjoy it or not.

    and if she did then she's being hypocritical.
    So a former alcoholic who enjoyed drinking to get away from his problems is a hypocrite for telling his son not to ruin his life by drinking too much?

  18. #15
    shadow2ko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    location, location.
    Posts
    970
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post


    So a former alcoholic who enjoyed drinking to get away from his problems is a hypocrite for telling his son not to ruin his life by drinking too much?
    I never said anything like that.

    keyword "ruin"



    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    @Sunday. so... ban on this one or your main?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast