Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    grey489177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Tired

    Innapropriate Crap



    Anyone who knows me, knows im all about deviant art and mpgh these days. This is an image of my deviant journal i posted earlier ranting about a "loophole" in the report system on DA.

    Am i wrong to think this is wrong? Am i just being over sensitive? wtf.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

  2. #2
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post


    Anyone who knows me, knows im all about deviant art and mpgh these days. This is an image of my deviant journal i posted earlier ranting about a "loophole" in the report system on DA.

    Am i wrong to think this is wrong? Am i just being over sensitive? wtf.
    Nope..Whoever is doing that shit sounds like a scumbag.

    I belong to DA as well

  3. #3
    grey489177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thank you! -.- crap like this and explicit porn being posted on DA piss me off greatly.

    Let me clarify, i am all for artistic nudes, in-fact my secondary account is in demand for my critiques on artistic nudes. But there is a difference between nude and porn.

    DA is a site for artistic expression, not fap-fap-fap expression.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

  4. #4
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    Thank you! -.- crap like this and explicit porn being posted on DA piss me off greatly.

    Let me clarify, i am all for artistic nudes, in-fact my secondary account is in demand for my critiques on artistic nudes. But there is a difference between nude and porn.

    DA is a site for artistic expression, not fap-fap-fap expression.
    For me, artistic nudes is just another way of saying fancy porn.
    But in all seriousness, I hate that as well. I go on DA for art, not porn. I'll look up porn if I want porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin