Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 170
  1. #16
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    fail at saying stfu. Stop fucking mentioning me because your obviously menatally retarded
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  2. #17
    DisturbedJr Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post
    fail at saying stfu. Stop fucking mentioning me because your obviously menatally retarded
    @~Shadowxeno @~Shadowxeno
    fixed and ooohhhh u can point out tiny typos ppl make. ur so motherfucking cool dude! /sarcasm.
    im mentioning u cuz its taking u forever to reply. what r u doing, googling these shitty comebacks?

  3. #18
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    nope because i dont need to google comebacks against mental retards.

    @Anime Lord
    @666HiddenMaster666
    @Aluseu110
    @GhostJr

    what do u think about this mad retard?
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  4. #19
    DisturbedJr Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post
    nope because i dont need to google comebacks against mental retards.
    what do u think about this mad retard?
    @~Shadowxeno
    yeah u obviously do cuz im not a retard and now ur trying to get fucking back up to try to help u out. ur fucking pathetic kid, gtfo.
    Last edited by DisturbedJr Backup; 06-15-2011 at 12:01 AM.

  5. #20
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    you want me to gtfo? Then stop fucking mentioning you fucking dum ass. These people know about modding and they all say yours can suck a dick so stop fucking flaming
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  6. #21
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Argh, why am I mentioned here?
    I don't care about if it's good or bad.
    Okay?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    DisturbedJr Backup (06-15-2011)

  8. #22
    DisturbedJr Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post
    you want me to gtfo? Then stop fucking mentioning you fucking dum ass. These people know about modding and they all say yours can suck a dick so stop fucking flaming
    im only mentioning u so u see it u dont have to reply, dumbass.
    and haha everyone but u and 1 or 2 ppl has said my mods r awesome. and these guys r just a bunch of fucking idiots that dont know shit. they try to guess how i made my mods (overlay, add pic/text.) and i do much, much more than simply overlaying and c+p-ing so they need to shut the fuck up just like u do. dont even bother replying cuz ur replies r shit. @~Shadowxeno

  9. #23
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    yet they have better rep and more thanks then you.
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  10. #24
    DisturbedJr Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post
    Argh, why am I mentioned here?
    I don't care about if it's good or bad.
    Okay?
    cuz @~Shadowxeno is an idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post
    yet they have better rep and more thanks then you.
    and they think just cuz they r better they know everyone's method and think complex shit is simple. and when they accuse me of barely putting effort into my mods, i correct them.
    Last edited by DisturbedJr Backup; 06-15-2011 at 12:07 AM.

  11. #25
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    youre just a spammer with no life. Stop posting your shit mods if you dont want shit opinions
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  12. #26
    DisturbedJr Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post
    youre just a spammer with no life. Stop posting your shit mods if you dont want shit opinions
    @~Shadowxeno
    go to fucking hell kid. my mods arent shit and u can kiss my fucking ass. do u not see all the good comments and thanks? and how every person i make mods for request more? and more and more ppl r requesting mods from me?!? if my mods were shit then NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN. and even supercarz (an AWESOME modder) said good things about my mods!!!!!

  13. #27
    asdflol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    bleh
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    DisturbedJr. Just stfu. If you cant mod for shit then dont mod.

    /nuff said

  14. #28
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Explain how I flamed you in that thread? Also, I have never once in my entire five and half year span on MPGH have reported someone for flaming me. So you just need to take that dick out of your ass and stop crying about how you didn't get minion. Minion is bitch work, there is no reason you should be sad that you didn't get minion.

  15. #29
    DisturbedJr Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    @~Shadowxeno
    go to fucking hell kid. my mods arent shit and u can kiss my fucking ass. do u not see all the good comments and thanks? and how every person i make mods for request more? and more and more ppl r requesting mods from me?!? if my mods were shit then NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN. and even supercarz (an AWESOME modder) said good things about my mods!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by asdflol View Post
    DisturbedJr. Just stfu. If you cant mod for shit then dont mod.

    /nuff said
    @asdflol
    read that reply^^ then shut the fuck up urself.
    /nuff said.

    and i bet u didnt even read what i posted. its not even mainly about mods.
    Last edited by DisturbedJr Backup; 06-15-2011 at 12:14 AM.

  16. #30
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    @~Shadowxeno
    go to fucking hell kid. my mods arent shit and u can kiss my fucking ass. do u not see all the good comments and thanks? and how every person i make mods for request more? and more and more ppl r requesting mods from me?!? if my mods were shit then NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN. and even supercarz (an AWESOME modder) said good things about my mods!!!!!
    i only see 1 good comment. Others say it fails
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast