Thread: Potheads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,417
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Everyone gots to be a fuckin druggy man, cmon. I got nothing against smoking weed.

    But smoking(cigs) and coming to work high, ffs man.
    I do everything high. If they can't work while high, then yeah they shouldn't smoke @ work, but the same can be said for anything you do.

    END THE FED

  2. #17
    ParraEels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,688
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I hate smokers. Especially when they smoke in the public and i can smell it ugh.

  3. #18
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,250
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,068
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I fucking hate stoners.
    Well, at least 90% of them.
    Because they come up to you, and ask if you smoke weed.
    If you say no, they start yelling shit like "LOL U DONT SMOKE WEED FAGGOT BITCH 420 BOB MARLEY BLAZE IT UP."
    What's even worse is that they think they're saying shit about peace and love, when really they're being annoying faggots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  4. #19
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    I fucking hate stoners.
    Well, at least 90% of them.
    Because they come up to you, and ask if you smoke weed.
    If you say no, they start yelling shit like "LOL U DONT SMOKE WEED FAGGOT BITCH 420 BOB MARLEY BLAZE IT UP."
    What's even worse is that they think they're saying shit about peace and love, when really they're being annoying faggots.
    I love how you combined to different time zones. The ones that come up and ask you, and then talk shit because you don't only do it to fit in.....the ones that smoked for peace and love and to chill was way back in the 60's dude....

  5. #20
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,250
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,068
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    I love how you combined to different time zones. The ones that come up and ask you, and then talk shit because you don't only do it to fit in.....the ones that smoked for peace and love and to chill was way back in the 60's dude....
    But that what stoners think they are, which was what I was trying to get at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  6. #21
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    But that what stoners think they are, which was what I was trying to get at.
    Not really. In these days, it's just a bunch of 13-17 year old kids who still get paranoid that their parents are going to notice their high, or smell weed on them. Half the teens that smoke weed only do it because they think they're cool.

  7. #22
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,250
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,068
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Not really. In these days, it's just a bunch of 13-17 year old kids who still get paranoid that their parents are going to notice their high, or smell weed on them. Half the teens that smoke weed only do it because they think they're cool.
    That's true.
    They don't know how to handle weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  8. #23
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,271
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,243
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I have more of an issue with the stoners that go around talking about weed NONSTOP and how the government lies to us, and drugs should be legalized, and that weed will set us free, and all this other stoner bullshit. They are always convinced that weed will have no effect on your life as well.
    Sounds like my former roommate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    I fucking hate stoners.
    Well, at least 90% of them.
    Because they come up to you, and ask if you smoke weed.
    If you say no, they start yelling shit like "LOL U DONT SMOKE WEED FAGGOT BITCH 420 BOB MARLEY BLAZE IT UP."
    What's even worse is that they think they're saying shit about peace and love, when really they're being annoying faggots.
    Stop making stories up. I don't know any stoners that act aggressively. My whole college uses pot and the only "aggressive" method they used was, "Yo, ****, try some weed. It's good for you." I just said no and they left me alone.
    Weed actually makes a person calmer, so I seriously doubt stoners would yell at you for not using weed. They'd probably say, "Okay, man, you're loss." Also, most stoners tend to be liberal, so I don't think they would use the term, "faggot". Nice try.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Not really. In these days, it's just a bunch of 13-17 year old kids who still get paranoid that their parents are going to notice their high, or smell weed on them. Half the teens that smoke weed only do it because they think they're cool.
    I think the majority of pot users are college students.
    In this age group, reports the National ****** on Drug Use and Health, marijuana is most popular with college students.
    http://www.marijuanaaddictiontreatme...ics-facts.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    That's true.
    They don't know how to handle weed.
    What do you mean by "handle weed"?
    Last edited by Hyperion; 06-21-2011 at 11:11 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyperion For This Useful Post:

    FUKO (06-21-2011)

  10. #24
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,417
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post



    The fact that weed actually makes a person calmer discredits everything that you wrote.

    If it wasnt for weed, I'd be on 60 minutes by now

    END THE FED

  11. #25
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Try one yourself, it'll suck up all that useless rage.
    cigs are fucking gay.

    weed>cigs


  12. #26
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post


    cigs are fucking gay.

    weed>cigs

    Whatever, you're probably like 11 years old.

  13. #27
    ImaOwn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Cigs are better if you are pissed at something or having a tough day or just if you are addicted to them , weed is better for hanging out with friends and just want to relax or cant sleep . So @Fuko wins the battle .
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid

    " I know they were just kids...but man we beat the fuck out of them! " Dogma

    Did you touch my drumset?
    Nope.
    Why are you so sweaty?
    I was watching cops
    .

    Teacher : Put your Ipod away John
    Me : But I am listening to Skrillex
    Teacher: Pause it , I think there is a speaker in the drawer

  14. #28
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,250
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,068
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Stop making stories up. I don't know any stoners that act aggressively. My whole college uses pot and the only "aggressive" method they used was, "Yo, ****, try some weed. It's good for you." I just said no and they left me alone.
    Weed actually makes a person calmer, so I seriously doubt stoners would yell at you for not using weed. They'd probably say, "Okay, man, you're loss." Also, most stoners tend to be liberal, so I don't think they would use the term, "faggot". Nice try.
    I didn't make that up?
    I guess it just depends on where you live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  15. #29
    justiniscool5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    884
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    you go to work being high lOLZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12