Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 78
  1. #31
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by xGoDLyZz Xx View Post
    Ya i know jsut look at the vid in my sig, aprently there is 'no recoil'
    Since you turned this into a debate, I'll give you my opinion. Who gives a shit about the no recoil video. You're on a hacking website, you've used hacks for that game, and you know it. Whether it was before or after your ban, it doesn't matter.

  2. #32
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xGoDLyZz Xx View Post
    Ya i know jsut look at the vid in my sig, aprently there is 'no recoil'
    Indeed, because me telling you that that's not the reason you got banned.. like.. 50 times is not enough?..

    But that's what I get for doing my job and always being nice to everyone.. hate.. (ok, almost everyone )
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 07-02-2011 at 11:41 AM.

  3. #33
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post

    Since you turned this into a debate, I'll give you my opinion. Who gives a shit about the no recoil video. You're on a hacking website, you've used hacks for that game, and you know it. Whether it was before or after your ban, it doesn't matter.
    But i got banned for being legit...and fyi i dont use mw2 hacks...u troll
    But u banned me cz i had no recoil, convery u lil liar, if i didnt get banned in da fisrt place...i wouldnt even post bad stuff about u..or cause flame wars..

    yOU LIKE MY NEW NAME
    Last edited by xbeatsszzx; 07-02-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  4. #34
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx View Post
    yOU LIKE MY NEW NAME
    Welcome to the aIW-Fag team (as you called it), I'm glad to see that you've realized the errors of your ways and are thus sucking up to us in hope for an unban, sadly you wont get one.

    As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery :3

  5. #35
    Marauder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,401
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    72
    Well I love you @aIW|Convery, you're a beast

  6. #36
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by MinivanManBACKUP View Post
    Well I love you @aIW|Convery, you're a beast
    So that's 4 guys that like me Vs. the rest of the forum =P

  7. #37
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Fuck you FAG|Convery the fat fuck with no friends ecept foin the internet...fuck you convery...i will hunt u down and murder u...and this si serious!!!no more mr nice guy anymore and idc if im banned.....and Fuko...get a life loser..
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  8. #38
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Convery tries to talk like a genius.

    when really, he is a little fat kid at a computer desk, thinking he no'es everything.

    if anything, we should feel bad for him

  9. #39
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    MR. i-know-it-all/fag is so gayy..i know where u live...im goin to move their buy an apartment..load up my guns and hunt u down..
    this si all il have to say...Get ready for a bloody battle..fukcin motherfuckin cunt whore shitbox scare little pussy.

    xGoDLYZz lol i got banend for harrasing pmlolol...all i said was 1vs1 me but convery was so scared to vs me..

  10. #40
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|xGoDLyZz Xx View Post
    Fuck you FAG|Convery the fat fuck with no friends ecept foin the internet...fuck you convery...i will hunt u down and murder u...and this si serious!!!no more mr nice guy anymore and idc if im banned.....and Fuko...get a life loser..
    I gave you my IP address and told you where I live.. No need to start a manhunt..

    Quote Originally Posted by Shameless View Post
    Convery tries to talk like a genius.

    when really, he is a little fat kid at a computer desk, thinking he no'es everything.

    if anything, we should feel bad for him
    I'm not saying that I know everything, I'm just correcting yous where you're wrong..

  11. #41
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Tommorow im goin to arrange a flight..and move to where u live..now all i go to do..is find ur phone number in the phone book..and boomm hunt u down

    @IGotBanned.
    Last edited by xPWNZz; 07-02-2011 at 02:01 PM.

  12. #42
    Marauder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,401
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    So that's 4 guys that like me Vs. the rest of the forum =P
    Shameless is a spammer, annoying as fuck.
    Godly is mostly a CoD caver, he's just mad because you banned him, not real anger.
    Hemp is austin.. austin is he's probably just fucking around, his argument is completely invalid, you NEVER complain about hacks at all, you just tell noobs that cry because they got banned for hacking, WHY they are banned, and all you mostly do is cave the help sections and help people with their aIW problems. That is why I respect you greatly, and you are nice dude.
    Fuko love you too

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Marauder For This Useful Post:

    aIW|Convery (07-02-2011)

  14. #43
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    I gave you my IP address and told you where I live.. No need to start a manhunt..



    I'm not saying that I know everything, I'm just correcting yous where you're wrong..
    Im not talking bout this thread, im talking bout our beef.

    im @Decobez

  15. #44
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MinivanManBACKUP View Post


    Shameless is a spammer, annoying as fuck.
    Godly is mostly a CoD caver, he's just mad because you banned him, not real anger.
    Hemp is austin.. austin is he's probably just fucking around, his argument is completely invalid, you NEVER complain about hacks at all, you just tell noobs that cry because they got banned for hacking, WHY they are banned, and all you mostly do is cave the help sections and help people with their aIW problems. That is why I respect you greatly, and you are nice dude.
    Fuko love you too
    dam ur retarded..i got banned for being legit..

  16. #45
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xPWNZz View Post
    Tommorow im goin to arrange a flight..and move to where u live..now all i go to do..is find ur phone number in the phone book..and boomm hunt u down

    @IGotBanned.
    Actually, as I don't have a land-line I'm not listed in the phone book. I also doubt that that the phone book would list 'aIW|Convery'..

    Then again, you are 15 and I somehow doubt you can afford a trip to Sweden.. (it's really expensive here..)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast