Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 89
  1. #61
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by xPWNZz View Post
    nope, why would i? im not despirit.
    Lol, maybe you should learn to take a joke. Get a sense of humor maybe?


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  2. #62
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    LULULULULULULUL


    HAY GUISE I THINK OP IS PRETTY MAD. WUT YOU SAY GUISE? HE MAD OR WHAT?

    OP nobody likes you any more than when you started this thread. At least before only the people in the CoD section hated you anyways.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #63
    Polygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CS:GO/CS:S
    Posts
    1,709
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    778
    My Mood
    Bored
    What are u saying?

  4. #64
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    LULULULULULULUL


    HAY GUISE I THINK OP IS PRETTY MAD. WUT YOU SAY GUISE? HE MAD OR WHAT?

    OP nobody likes you any more than when you started this thread. At least before only the people in the CoD section hated you anyways.
    get a life minecraft nerd wat are u 19? and u play minshitcraft get a life geek.

  5. #65
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by xPWNZz View Post
    get a life minecraft nerd wat are u 19? and u play minshitcraft get a life geek.
    Your so mad you cant even speak coherently. Fuck man.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  6. #66
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Your so mad you cant even speak coherently. Fuck man.
    You thnk i give a shit? u nerd...you cant even spell u little minecraft fag...jsut dont post here..it would be better for you..u loser
    and p.s. making friends on the internet wont help you in life/career, youll never actually meet them...

    holy shit u have no life 7000posts? omg (Join Date: May 2010)
    what u have nothing else better to do? all u play is mincraft and hang around this site proves u have no life, srsly go outside for once.
    This is what happens when u post something stupid..
    Last edited by xPWNZz; 07-05-2011 at 03:47 PM.

  7. #67
    z11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tits
    Posts
    454
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by xPWNZz View Post
    You thnk i give a shit? u nerd...you cant even spell u little minecraft fag...jsut dont post here..it would be better for you..u loser
    and p.s. making friends on the internet wont help you in life/career, youll never actually meet them...

    holy shit u have no life 7000posts? omg (Join Date: May 2010)
    what u have nothing else better to do? all u play is mincraft and hang around this site proves u have no life, srsly go outside for once.
    This is what happens when u post something stupid..
    You get madder and madder with every post, its gotten to the point where you are saying things that dont even make sense.

    You are the one making a big deal because someone doesnt like you on MPGH dumbass.

    I'm a Buddhist, Christian, Paramedic, Vegan, Straight Edge Pimp
    But most of all, I am the flyest one you will ever meet.

  8. #68
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by xPWNZz View Post
    You thnk i give a shit? u nerd...you cant even spell u little minecraft fag...jsut dont post here..it would be better for you..u loser
    and p.s. making friends on the internet wont help you in life/career, youll never actually meet them...

    holy shit u have no life 7000posts? omg (Join Date: May 2010)
    what u have nothing else better to do? all u play is mincraft and hang around this site proves u have no life, srsly go outside for once.
    This is what happens when u post something stupid..
    This is all you do:
    Insulting someone's "life" is apparently all you have to say. Every time someone says something about you, your reply is they have no life. And "nerd" and "geek" Cmon, man, Try harder than that. /epicfail GTFO


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  9. #69
    .Raiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by xPWNZz View Post
    You thnk i give a shit? u nerd...you cant even spell u little minecraft fag...jsut dont post here..it would be better for you..u loser
    and p.s. making friends on the internet wont help you in life/career, youll never actually meet them...

    holy shit u have no life 7000posts? omg (Join Date: May 2010)
    what u have nothing else better to do? all u play is mincraft and hang around this site proves u have no life, srsly go outside for once.
    This is what happens when u post something stupid..
    Like you're one to talk about orthography.

  10. #70
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by z11 View Post
    You get madder and madder with every post, its gotten to the point where you are saying things that dont even make sense.

    You are the one making a big deal because someone doesnt like you on MPGH dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by sTaXx View Post

    This is all you do:
    Insulting someone's "life" is apparently all you have to say. Every time someone says something about you, your reply is they have no life. And "nerd" and "geek" Cmon, man, Try harder than that. /epicfail GTFO
    Can't you see hes insulting me??wat am i supose to do ? let me continue?

  11. #71
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xPWNZz View Post
    Can't you see hes insulting me??wat am i supose to do ? let me continue?
    Just bend over and take it like a man..

  12. #72
    xPWNZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol ok..? Dam i have to stop being defensive -.-

  13. #73
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by xPWNZz View Post
    Can't you see hes insulting me??wat am i supose to do ? let me continue?
    Lol. I didn't say you can't defend yourself. My point was your only insult was about someone's life.


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  14. #74
    d0h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trashbin
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    142
    My Mood
    Doh
    oh damn, i missed that thread @xPWNZz

    umad? no never, and you are obviously not depressed.
    nice that i am the reason for raging that much.

    see ya and btw


  15. #75
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    sounds like someone has a fist up his ass
    Dicks, That is all.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast