Thread: @jabuuty

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired

    @jabuuty

    If you stop saying degrading things people would actually stop flamming me....plus if I could reset my rep it cold help..... And I need to take a vaca from general

  2. #2
    Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,341
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    No, just no.
    Just please stop it! Your not gunna get a rep reset, You have to EARN, EARN!! Peoples respect. It's not Jab that's changing ppl minds, what don't you understand that people dislike you. A good idea is too stay out of general go cave another section and come back to general when your more mature. /endrant

  3. #3
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    I've said it TONS of times before
    YOU PUT THINGS UPON YOURSELF.
    You can't blame anybody, because even i'm starting to get ready to flame you
    You just NEVER learn.

    You're not getting a rep reset. and sure. 'tale a vacation from general' it's the best thing, take a vacation from MPGH as a whole or go cave a section and actually help.


  4. #4
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisalt View Post
    No, just no.
    Just please stop it! Your not gunna get a rep reset, You have to EARN, EARN!! Peoples respect. It's not Jab that's changing ppl minds, what don't you understand that people dislike you. A good idea is too stay out of general go cave another section and come back to general when your more mature. /endrant
    Yea your right peace general....

  5. #5
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,383
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,571
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    here's a solution - make a new account.


    BOOM. just blew your mind.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saboteur For This Useful Post:

    Cocklin (07-11-2011),Unicow (07-13-2011)

  7. #6
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265

    Take a VERY LONG BREAK thx

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

    Cocklin (07-11-2011)

  9. #7
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Evestin View Post
    here's a solution - make a new account.


    BOOM. just blew your mind.
    Yeah but I have to be here more than 6 monts I could use my 208 account
    @Evestin

  10. #8
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,383
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,571
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    why are you mentioning me, as if you think i care? just make a new account or stop being a reeb.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #9
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Evestin View Post
    why are you mentioning me, as if you think i care? just make a new account or stop being a reeb.
    Oh I know you care.....

  12. #10
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
    Oh I know you care.....
    one of the reasons you're hated. putting things upon yourself


  13. #11
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    one of the reasons you're hated. putting things upon yourself
    Can you stop? And damn my rep is fucked.... Bad rep =hate= no staff....

    If. Get double green rep , new name and avi and good siggy told by Obama my chances will increase

  14. #12
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    " putting things upon yourself " people will stop hating you if you stop giving yourself that vibe .


  15. #13
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    " putting things upon yourself " people will stop hating you if you stop giving yourself that vibe .
    Can you stop saying that? And d you have power t name change? And half of people who say hates me are followers wh have. Cue who I am

  16. #14
    Morior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Making a thread for this is so unnecessary.
    Your just letting your sad feelings out, no joke.
    Plus EminemJr cant you go take your vacation in general instead of posting this.
    Though a lot of people look up to Jabuuty for answers and such, people posted there opinions before he did and thers wernt much different.
    Also reseting rep i think would get you even more hate...




    P.S. Quarreling with a GM isnt going to increase your chances of getting minion.

    (Couldnt use any bad language, Jabuuty is on to me)
    Last edited by Morior; 07-11-2011 at 10:28 PM.
    Dear Liz,

  17. #15
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Morior View Post
    Making a thread for this is so unnecessary.
    Your just letting your sad feelings out, no joke.
    Plus EminemJr cant you go take your vacation in general instead of posting this.
    Though a lot of people look up to Jabuuty for answers and such, people posted there opinions before he did and thers wernt much different.
    Also reseting rep i think would get you even more hate...

    Yeah it my sad feeling /fp ...


    P.S. Quarreling with a GM isnt going to increase your chances of getting minion.

    (Couldnt use any bad language, Jabuuty is on to me)
    Yeah it my sad feeling /fp ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I beat CRUSTY and Jabuuty in OMA [Video]
    By Shakugan no Shana in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 07:23 PM
  2. what is jabuuty
    By RedThunder in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:27 AM
  3. I beat Jabuuty /me
    By InCognito in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:15 AM
  4. me vs jabuuty raw version
    By Solley in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 03:05 AM
  5. Lol? jabuuty failiure?
    By pepsi233 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 08:25 AM