Thread: I hate life

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,002
    My Mood
    Busy

    Unhappy I hate life

    Fuck this,i really hate life!
    When i wake up i look up to my friends on facebook admiring how many friends they got, how much succes they have,how they get a girlfriend
    Nowing that my chance of ever getting a girlfriend is slim
    Im spending day & night on the computer because im scared of life,i cannot face my friends outside school, im scared to live
    Im eating so much because im so depresses,im already depressed for months,
    i hate the way people look at me,i hate the way they fake: "You can code,you are the best..." since im a lame coder,i hate the way people see mee,i hate the way people keep bullying me for copy paster when im not,i hate the way things work,i hate everything.
    Im not normal,im sick or something.
    I hate people laugh at me because i never had english and i can't speak a damn english. I hate it knowing i can't get a gf,i hate it to know i can't behave to girls,i hate the way i am when im around girls,i got no girls as my friends just because im to scared to get hurt,i just hate the world
    I am never going to be normal, i got 1 good friend that's it!
    Im good to code things, thats all i can
    Im crying day & night just because i want to die,i just can't accept the world how it is

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AeroMan For This Useful Post:

    CyberGenius (08-02-2011),debbe (08-02-2011),FUKO (08-02-2011)

  3. #2
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,316
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused
    Awwhh Bro, its cool. Go to the club, chill with the high rollers. Learn a few tricks.


    MSN ejjeff2@hotmail.com
    Skype Ejjeff255

  4. #3
    Threadstarter
    Upcoming MPGHiean
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,002
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirledpeas View Post
    Awwhh Bro, its cool. Go to the club, chill with the high rollers. Learn a few tricks.
    thats my problem,im scared of life
    i really hate it leaving my house also i cannot talk to girls, so im fucked just not literally

  5. #4
    BigBangBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vault 106
    Posts
    2,711
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    147
    It's just a low point man, keep looking up.

    It'll get better, it always does.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me


    I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

  6. #5
    Threadstarter
    Upcoming MPGHiean
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,002
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
    It's just a low point man, keep looking up.

    It'll get better, it always does.
    im like this for 3 years now,you still think the same?

  7. #6
    BigBangBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vault 106
    Posts
    2,711
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Agnew View Post
    im like this for 3 years now,you still think the same?
    Sure do. Maybe not on it's own, you'll have to put in some work.

    Start with the little things you don't like and slowly change them. It's worked for me.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me


    I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

  8. #7
    Threadstarter
    Upcoming MPGHiean
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,002
    My Mood
    Busy

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
    Sure do. Maybe not on it's own, you'll have to put in some work.

    Start with the little things you don't like and slowly change them. It's worked for me.
    i tried,but i get fucked again by the person i start trusting

  9. #8
    IHaxYou1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    -14
    Thanks
    2
    I go through the exact same things but I just look at the good things.
    If you're too scared to go out then don't.
    Soon you will get over you're fears and will learn to deal with life.

  10. #9
    Threadstarter
    Upcoming MPGHiean
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,002
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou1 View Post
    I go through the exact same things but I just look at the good things.
    If you're too scared to go out then don't.
    Soon you will get over you're fears and will learn to deal with life.
    you think so?
    I hope so to,but this makes me so sad,angry,petraded i dont like living right now

  11. #10
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,316
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused
    Get a workout going. Like the INSANE workout. And when you done and ripped goto the Club and watch the girls come to you. Nothing to be scared of if you can beat the shit out of everybody who gives you shit.


    MSN ejjeff2@hotmail.com
    Skype Ejjeff255

  12. #11
    Threadstarter
    Upcoming MPGHiean
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,002
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirledpeas View Post
    Get a workout going. Like the INSANE workout. And when you done and ripped goto the Club and watch the girls come to you. Nothing to be scared of if you can beat the shit out of everybody who gives you shit.
    i am ripped the only shit i do right now is computer & bodybuilding
    but they don't come

  13. #12
    youmadnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Do you have Jesus in your life?

  14. #13
    IHaxYou1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    -14
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Agnew View Post
    you think so?
    I hope so to,but this makes me so sad,angry,petraded i dont like living right now
    I've thought of suicide many times but never did it.
    My life is probably twice as bad as yours but I've gotten over it quite a bit in the past few years.
    Just wait and everything will be fine.

  15. #14
    Threadstarter
    Upcoming MPGHiean
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,002
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by youmadnub View Post
    Do you have Jesus in your life?
    no, i don't belive actually
    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou1 View Post
    I've thought of suicide many times but never did it.
    My life is probably twice as bad as yours but I've gotten over it quite a bit in the past few years.
    Just wait and everything will be fine.
    I hope so
    I really enjoy all of you trying to help me out

  16. #15
    youmadnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Agnew View Post
    no, i don't belive actually
    Why?


    I hope so
    I really enjoy all of you trying to help me out
    try to get/buy a bible. and read it, even if its like 5 minutes a day

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. fucking hate my life
    By lookin4chams in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:23 PM
  2. [Discussion] Hate my life.
    By Locke in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 05:25 AM
  3. I HATE MY LIFE
    By azndogfood in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:56 PM
  4. I FKING HATE MY LIFE.
    By LelouchX in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 05:16 PM