Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Suicide.............

Should i killmyself peoples :/?
    Depression this is why ----V
    when i was 5 years old i was hiding and witnessed my parents be murdered by a robber throughout my life ive been picked on because of a birth defect i have it makes me have a weak bladder so i have to wear diapers because i cant feel or hold in my pee for even a second in kindergarden i broke both of my legs i tried killing myself then but stupid adopted parents took the knife away from me after i cut my neck a little bit ive never really been loved or cared for i think about suicide every day i have no family left no one to put me up when im down or make me feel better all i have is myself

Thanks
    Gahhhhhh. Fuckin emos
    yes. do it now.

Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    if youve felt my life youd know
    when i was 5 years old i was hiding and witnessed my parents be murdered by a robber throughout my life ive been picked on because of a birth defect i have it makes me have a weak bladder so i have to wear diapers because i cant feel or hold in my pee for even a second in kindergarden i broke both of my legs i tried killing myself then but stupid adopted parents took the knife away from me after i cut my neck a little bit ive never really been loved or cared for i think about suicide every day i have no family left no one to put me up when im down or make me feel better all i have is myself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Do it, do it nao!

Srsly no one likes attention whores...ever.
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    how am i being an attention hoar i saw both of my parents die when i was 5 i have a stupid birth defect im ugly no one cares about me or loves me everybody hates me

Thanks
    The very start of your depression comes from you thinking so damn negative.

You just won't last.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by sTaXx View Post
    The very start of your depression comes from you thinking so damn negative.
    I have no friends how is that negative im sspeaking the truth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Depression affects millions of people every year. I suffered from depression for many years, trying to feel "normal" again was a daunting task. I spent thousands on doctors, therapy, hospitalization and medications, which helped but it just wasn't enough. I never really felt happy, like I had at a younger age, until I incorporated simple day-to-day changes in my routine that I was able to break the cycle of depression.

Changes you can make in your life to help break the cycle of depression:

Avoid triggers that cause negative thoughts and emotions - Sounds simple, but it takes hard work. First, start a journal. Write down all the negative thoughts and feelings you had during the day, try to remember what triggered them. Ask yourself who you were with? Where were you? Look for patterns, common denominators. When you find these triggers to negative thoughts try to avoid them, or work to come up with new ways to think about them.

Change - Find new hobbies, ones that make you feel good and help to take your mind off the negative thoughts associated with depression. Set new rules for yourself to stay away from bad habits that keep you stuck in the cycle of depression. Find these habits by journaling. If you're stuck in a cycle of depression, change your environment. Try to paint your rooms with brighter colors, take a different route to work, try a different restaurant, or find new hobbies. Change can help shake off the old stale ways of doing things that keep you in a pattern of negativity.

Schedule your activities around bad and stressful experiences - Don't let life's difficulties derail your achievements. When life throws you a monkey wrench, such as a death of a friend or family member, financial loss, or divorce; Schedule positive and relaxing activities around the event. Don't let yourself slip.

Laugh - Find something that makes you smile, or laugh everyday. Make it a routine to do this and stick with it. You'll find that not only will you feel better, but also the people you interact with will react more positively to you.

Exercise and diet - Develop a daily exercise plan and stick to it. The chemicals released when you exercise help to promote positive thought and feelings. Positive thinking is one of the best ways to break the cycle of depression. Make sure that you eat right, drink lots of water, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, and complex carbohydrates and proteins.

Don't isolate - Stay connected with friends and relatives. But be wary of whom you associate, stay away from negative thinkers and anyone that reinforces the negative thinking patterns that you're trying to break. If you are like me and have associated yourself with negative friends, try taking a class, or volunteering, talk to a therapist, but get positive feedback and stay away from negativity.

Article Source: How to Break the Depression Cycle

Happy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
    Depression affects millions of people every year. I suffered from depression for many years, trying to feel "normal" again was a daunting task. I spent thousands on doctors, therapy, hospitalization and medications, which helped but it just wasn't enough. I never really felt happy, like I had at a younger age, until I incorporated simple day-to-day changes in my routine that I was able to break the cycle of depression.

Changes you can make in your life to help break the cycle of depression:

Avoid triggers that cause negative thoughts and emotions - Sounds simple, but it takes hard work. First, start a journal. Write down all the negative thoughts and feelings you had during the day, try to remember what triggered them. Ask yourself who you were with? Where were you? Look for patterns, common denominators. When you find these triggers to negative thoughts try to avoid them, or work to come up with new ways to think about them.

Change - Find new hobbies, ones that make you feel good and help to take your mind off the negative thoughts associated with depression. Set new rules for yourself to stay away from bad habits that keep you stuck in the cycle of depression. Find these habits by journaling. If you're stuck in a cycle of depression, change your environment. Try to paint your rooms with brighter colors, take a different route to work, try a different restaurant, or find new hobbies. Change can help shake off the old stale ways of doing things that keep you in a pattern of negativity.

Schedule your activities around bad and stressful experiences - Don't let life's difficulties derail your achievements. When life throws you a monkey wrench, such as a death of a friend or family member, financial loss, or divorce; Schedule positive and relaxing activities around the event. Don't let yourself slip.

Laugh - Find something that makes you smile, or laugh everyday. Make it a routine to do this and stick with it. You'll find that not only will you feel better, but also the people you interact with will react more positively to you.

Exercise and diet - Develop a daily exercise plan and stick to it. The chemicals released when you exercise help to promote positive thought and feelings. Positive thinking is one of the best ways to break the cycle of depression. Make sure that you eat right, drink lots of water, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, and complex carbohydrates and proteins.

Don't isolate - Stay connected with friends and relatives. But be wary of whom you associate, stay away from negative thinkers and anyone that reinforces the negative thinking patterns that you're trying to break. If you are like me and have associated yourself with negative friends, try taking a class, or volunteering, talk to a therapist, but get positive feedback and stay away from negativity.

Article Source: How to Break the Depression Cycle

Happy?
    nothing will make me happy DEATH will make me happy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaMonily View Post
    nothing will make me happy DEATH will make me happy
    That's fuckin impossible. Cause uh, well, you'll be dead.
    If you really wanna die that bad, just die.
    And if nothing will make you happy, why did you post this thread?

You just won't last.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sTaXx View Post

That's fuckin impossible. Cause uh, well, you'll be dead.
    If you really wanna die that bad, just die.
    And if nothing will make you happy, why did you post this thread?
    For attention. Why else?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    [And if nothing will make you happy, why did you post this thread?the decision of suicide.

Thanks
    Well even if I said no, dont, you wouldn't care what I said anyways.

You just won't last.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You have 1 friend

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No, you shouldn't. I sent you a friend request. (: You have another friend now.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast