Thanks

HELP?? Im scared=(

Well 2 days ago i was talkin to this girl.. her name is kiara.. She has a boyfirnd named andrea (on-dre) well he a wana beganster but he buff as fuk... he got a 22 right (a gun).. so i was talkin to kiara and at lunch kiara went 2 dre and said that i was feelin on her.. so dre went up 2 meh and said bra if u feel on ma gurl agen ima beat ya ass.. i said ok... and he left and i left.. Next day some1 snitched on him bought his gun like a little bitch.. and now since he went 2 jail fo 3 years every1 sayin thai sniched on him becasue he confronted me and peeps say that he pulled out his gun on me by da inch.. so hers tha thing.. kiara lied.. dre in jail.. ima get jumped by some niggas that think they hard.. and this nigga davon think he sda shit bt i beat his as befor and i do it agen.. but anyways thers this dude name will and he was dre best friend and he got hands.. so now he wna fite me.. and then they bringing like 15 other niggas up 2 school.. to fight me.. (bitch move) I wna beat davons ass so bad but then agen i dont wana fight will.. because he once broke id nikkas ribs ( i have 2 ) but i mean will hit hard.. and for summ reason he hits girls hard as fuk but they still like him....... Omfg what the fk should i do.. Rofl all ma frind saying "you should transfer.. this some deep shit" but i dont know what to do?? a little advice?? my nikka deoldrel and mohad came 2 me and said dont ask scared or they gona think they punked you and they gona keep comon.. but what the hell if u had like 10 niggas tryna jump you for some shit you ainght do.. u gona be scared.. and theirs another patrick in da school he neva like ddre he told me dat 2 ma face.. suspicious.....and hes like i dint giva a dam.. rofl i got a brother here he big as fuk and no1 gona come after me.. and besieds dat he more popular than meh.. im like fuk.. but i know ma dad want me 2 leave after first semester.(which is after october..) but thers this other girl.. named destynee and she like me i like her.. and going 2 diffrent school and goin out wit her dont seem right 2 meh.. and i liked her for so long and now she like meh i dont wna just give it up.. but also me and her like like 10 doors away.. rofl but still dont seem right 2 meh.... give some advice hurry please i gotta go2 school 2 morow!! ........

Thanks
    Uhh... take some grammar classes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    God fuck all you grammar nazis, so annoying it's worse than spam.

Thanks

Thumbs up mfg

wow.....your owned

Thanks
    Sack up wuz.

Up in MPGH looking for hacks .OMG _______________________
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    LMAO> My Advice. Pakc up and move to mexico

Thanks
    How many of them are there to tell you the truth tell the police and i'm not kidding either

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    All this horrible grammar plus spelling made me lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Get as many guns as you can bring a big black coat to school and whip out some pistols and fire away...

Thanks
    my nigs......when he come out of da pin(jail) u better hide or he'll kill ur ass....nd tht ho.....get ova her nd dip

MOB all fukin DAY!!!!
    money of bitches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I've got a problem.

I live in total fantasy. I never leave my apartment except for essentials. I stay here and torrent anime. While I'm waiting for new episodes to torrent, my life is dead. I have nothing to do and nothing to live for. At all.

I just finished watching Evangelion, and now I'm genuinely concerend that I have blurred fantasy and reality. All day today, even at work, I daydreamed about Asuka. I wanted to be there for her. What happened to her was the most unfair thing. The scene with the Mass Produced Eva made me cry harder than anything ever has. She needed someone, not someone like Shinji who fucks everything up and whines.

I can't stop thinking about her. When I think about being there for her, holding her, telling her that it's not her fault, telling her that everything will be okay, not holding her for any gains for myself… I feel so strange. My chest burns. I know I must be sick but… could these feelings to want to comfort and bring her happiness be love? Am I in love with a fictional character?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    yo do you got buds if you do get them to fight with you never run from a fight that makes you look soft fight if you lose you tryed and you just get stronger you win some you lose some bring a nife to put a edge on your fight dont be scared