Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Illegal "Aliens" living next to me T.T

TL DR; Talked to muslimxican kid's got them to take off there headgear, parents came and biatched, father tried hitting me so I knee'd him in the balls, he hurt is children afterward's now Iam going to there office at 8AM for 6hour drive all together.

full story belowz

Yeah well our neighbor just manage to sell his house to some type of place that buy's houses and then rent's them to honest living people that want to have an "feel" of living in an house before actually living in it just in-case they'd rather stay in there apartments. I didn't think of it about it much since the first 3 family's were all cool and we made friend's with all of them until now.

An new family moved in and I could tell it was Muslims and Mexican's freeloading due to the fact that all the girl's are being forced to wear there stupid mask's. (Taqiyah for males, Hijab for women full face aswell...) so I found out they have some kid's 2 are girls so I asked them to play Basket ball, we started talking and eventually I got them to remove there cap's and Hijab's there FORCED to wear.

45 Minutes later I go inside to get a case of water from an fridge come back and there's there god damn parent's yelling at all of them for "Disrespecting" there religion and how they now have sin's punishment bla bla bla bla then they see me and start saying how I made them whore's and now they need to be punished, so I told him to fuck off and the prick actually tried to punch me in the face so I knee'd him in the ball's like a boss from my reaction he hit the ground pretty hard sprained his ankle and then said hes going to sue me for "Harrrrassment" then my parent's got a call from the cops they called to try and get me and shit they come home from shopping pissed at me I told them what happened blaaaaah blaaaa blaaaa.

48 hourish's later I see one of them is limping so OFC I went to see what happened and there bruised to shit the girl's can't even go outside so I tell my parent's they call police, police come and see what happened and now there contacting child services for abuse and neglect and somehow they got in forced religion and iam a witness so I get driven 3hours to there office and 3hours back but there being evicited already due to child abuse but I kinda feel sorry for the kid's needing to find new parents but they said they really hate there parents so Iam going tomorrow at 8AM for them to go into child services and yesssh there gone soon
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Fuck up religion is fucked up
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Fuck up religion is fucked up
    He actually tried to "hack" my Wifi lmao, I just was doing local restart and saw a shitload of log's from an unknown device trying passwords like "1,12,123,1234,12345," etc and he tried our name's and everything and I lol'd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
    He actually tried to "hack" my Wifi lmao, I just was doing local restart and saw a shitload of log's from an unknown device trying passwords like "1,12,123,1234,12345," etc and he tried our name's and everything and I lol'd.
    So, what's your WiFi password?
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

So, what's your WiFi password?
    bobsbees
    TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The neighbor's across the street sent in a complaint for them burning garbage in steel drum's smells bad t.t

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    bobsbees
    TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The neighbor's across the street sent in a complaint for them burning garbage in steel drum's smells bad t.t

How'd you know I'm not your neighbor?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

How'd you know I'm not your neighbor?
    Because they don't have there own internet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Because they don't have there own internet.
    I'm at a cafe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Rofl what a dumbass neighbor. Some people just have low self esteem/anger issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    You did a good thing but next time stick a knife besides your knee so if you do elbow him again he's dick will be .... bisected