Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Deaf.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Alright, first of all. My primary language isn't English .
    You really don't understand, huh? She hasn't done a single thing since she abandonned us.
    She just come back home, drunk. Have you ever felt such pain? I also tried to talk with her, she would ignore me or just answer "Yeah, yeah". We just have our own point of view. I just can't consider someone as my mom who don't give a fuck about us nor talk to us.
    -More money to make, more pussy to smell.

  2. #32
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaf. View Post
    Alright, first of all. My primary language isn't English .
    You really don't understand, huh? She hasn't done a single thing since she abandonned us.
    She just come back home, drunk. Have you ever felt such pain? I also tried to talk with her, she would ignore me or just answer "Yeah, yeah". We just have our own point of view. I just can't consider someone as my mom who don't give a fuck about us nor talk to us.
    oh shit, she went on a journey to perfect her "beatin` yo ass skillz"?
    Last edited by Atrox; 09-09-2011 at 04:36 PM.



  3. #33
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Fuck off faggot.

    This guy should be banned from life.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan For This Useful Post:

    iDoge (09-09-2011)

  5. #34
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    Fuck off faggot.

    This guy should be banned from life.
    who? me or the OP



  6. #35
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    who? me or the OP
    Guess he's talking bout the OP.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  7. #36
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    who? me or the OP
    OP of course.

  8. #37
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    OP of course.
    alright lol



  9. #38
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    she was at the rainbow party

    END THE FED

  10. #39
    N00B1O2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/
    Posts
    656
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol, you're just mad because you didn't get your way or something.
    Need fraps? Click The Fraps Logo. (3.4.2)
    Who I will Be in the future:
    -Glitch | Fire Fly. | Aanetra.

    My mods
    x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

  11. #40
    roffab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    U stupid cunt, if your mom would not be here u would be fucking air, u would be no fucking shit!! Be happy with your mom and threat her like a queen, some people don't have their mom no more and they wish their mom back.

  12. #41
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by The guy above me is gay View Post
    U stupid cunt, if your mom would not be here u would be fucking air, u would be no fucking shit!! Be happy with your mom and threat her like a queen, some people don't have their mom no more and they wish their mom back.
    shut the fuck up



  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Atrox For This Useful Post:

    tdct (09-13-2011)

  14. #42
    UnKnown!i!i!i!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Are u stupid or something ??? u know how to feal if u waithout mother!! just try it and lets see if u can life 2 days without ur mom kiss my ass fk u stupid faggot dont insullet ur mom!!

    (sry for bad english)



    EGYPT FOR EVER







    Egyption


    and Proud









  15. #43
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnown!i!i!i! View Post
    Are u stupid or something ??? u know how to feal if u waithout mother!! just try it and lets see if u can life 2 days without ur mom kiss my ass fk u stupid faggot dont insullet ur mom!!

    (sry for bad english)
    shut the fuck up egyptian kid, he clearly said his mother abandoned him. and lrn2grammar



  16. #44
    Brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,583
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    dude u will be nothing nwithout your mom k she means everything to u k?

  17. #45
    evolution200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azores
    Posts
    406
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Sad
    You with Mother = HOUSE, PC , MPGH , HACKS , FREE P0RN
    You with no Mother = Street , Tin Can , No Internet , Play Legit , P2P P0RN

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Weed and fucking MOMS
    By JacketJr in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 02:16 AM
  2. my fucking mom needs pain
    By FyreKills~ in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 01:28 AM
  3. fucking moms!!!!
    By Stoney Franklin in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 02:48 PM
  4. Fuck MY MOM IN THE ASS
    By Hotmess in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 11:33 AM
  5. fuck sake selling my account again -.-
    By fastbullet in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 12:12 AM

Tags for this Thread