Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 143
  1. #31
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,658
    Reputation
    5314
    Thanks
    7,778
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gay isn't a choice, every person develops differently. The philosphy of men sleeping with other men has been around for centuries. Some of the great empire leaders did this. One in particular named Alexander the Great. A sexual preference doesn't change a person. They are who they are, gay or straight. Many great people who've influenced a lot of people where gay, such as Alexander the Great (stated above), Freddy Mercury, and Cher. There's many many more famous and influential gay people. There's a lot of musicians who are not open about their sexuality. So your favorite artist might be gay. The Game[1] recently stated in an interview with MTV that he knows a lot of hiphop aritsts and rappers who are gay but are not open. It'd surprise you how many people prefer same sex relationships/intercourse than being straight. Yet I state again it doesn't affect the person at all.

    personal experience;
    I have a cousin, he was born exactly 6 months older than me (to the day). I've been around him my whole life. He liked rap and he had literally tons of girlfriends growing up. In grade 8 he started dressing more preppy, from baggy clothes to nice expensive tight fitting clothes. A year or two later he tells me he's gay, the only shock I got from him telling me that he was gay was the fact that I wasn't the first one he told. He's an amazing person and I love him dearly. It changes how you view gay people if somebody you know and love dearly comes out. I however never had a problem with gay people, for I've known many of them throughout my life. If you don't like a person solely on there sexual orientation - then you must be deep in the closet. Try not being a retard and have an open mind. It's the only way you can live life happy and care free. Hating on people for certain things is so fucking mellow dramatic it's not even funny. Grow up.




    /thread
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0CBzKfvA80



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #32
    xXBrokenBonezXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,076
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This is @TrollerCoaster 's favourtie thread

  3. #33

  4. #34
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,546
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,409
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hom01337 View Post
    im gay but i fuck bullys
    That's gay...

    END THE FED

  5. #35
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,638
    Reputation
    1934
    Thanks
    3,221
    My Mood
    Amused
    Get off the internet fag.

  6. #36
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Your opinion on this subject just depends on your experiences around gays, whether you knew them personally, just saw them, or are related to some/one. Just like what @Saboteur said. It's an extremely biased topic, on many levels such as religious beliefs, personal beliefs, your environment, etc. Obvious is obvious, but it's true.


    Me, personally, I don't mind gays, but I'm not into that whole dressing up like peacocks and shit like that. Not that It's wrong to me, or anything, It's just not my cup of tea. It's like how people don't like to watch baseball games because they bore they fuck out of them.

  7. #37
    Brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,583
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    no one is perfect dude :/

  8. #38
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    Indeed
    and those are my views on the world
    You can't deny it, being Gay is wrong
    I do not believe they should be bullied because of it
    Instead of saying its wrong, why dont you go do something about it ?



  9. #39
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    Are you Christian?
    I was raised christian, not anymore tho

  10. #40
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by banhotsu View Post
    Instead of saying its wrong, why dont you go do something about it ?
    You can't change people
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    I was raised christian, not anymore tho
    Doesn't god hate gays though?
    Oh you Fancy huh?

  11. #41
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    You can't change people


    Doesn't god hate gays though?
    yes you can change people. and god does not give a fuck about gays, why would he?



  12. #42
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,658
    Reputation
    5314
    Thanks
    7,778
    My Mood
    Lurking



    /thread
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0CBzKfvA80



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Divine Nexus (09-17-2011),Less Than Three (09-19-2011),tdct (09-17-2011)

  14. #43
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post



    /thread
    ahaha bitch got owned yo
    Oh you Fancy huh?

  15. #44
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire. View Post
    What's our point In life?
    To reproduce
    can gay people reproduce? No

    What about heterosexual people that are born with defects or acquire things that make them incapable to reproduce, or produce a severely disabled/infected child? Or those that choose not to have children?

    What if those homosexual individuals donated sperm? Would that be ok?

    You have a very flawed view of life. Geez, I hope you're making babies every morning for no apparent reason, just because your homebrewn, flawed, drug induced, aftermarket philosophical premise states so.

    About your theory, humans have evolved and advanced to the point we don't have to constantly reproduce to ensure the survival of our species, because in developed places the life expectancy exceeds 70 years, and almost all infants are delivered successfully. It's not like primitive times in which we lived until 20, or the medieval ages when there was only around a 1 in 7 chance of both a baby and mother surviving childbirth. Or perhaps it was the chance of the baby being born and reaching the age of 20. That topples your view of the survival of the fittest theory.

    Not reproducing now or even at the start of time is/was not an immoral thing to do. There is no living being, so no body, memory, or conscience you're harming in the first place. Besides, that human can waste resources, which further detriments your survival of the fittest clause in today's society.

    I hope you are one day enlightened of your ignorant stupidity, life is what we make it, according to your belief there is no purpose or being that should judge. Therefore, being homosexual should not be wrong, particularly in your point of view.

    Anyway, those that bully homosexuals are likely insecure outcasts, that need basic things like their sexual orientation or race to fall back on, to feel superior, and gain some sense of social belonging. It's sad how many gay or bi teenagers especially commit suicide or fall into depression because of these prejudice, biased people. A couple months ago I saw a video of a passionate (politician?) gay man speak about the recent homosexual teen suicides and his own experiences. The article also stated nobody had dry eyes during his speech, it was very touching to me as well, and I gained a little faith in humanity. I will try to find it.
    Last edited by Divine Nexus; 09-17-2011 at 07:58 PM.

  16. #45
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post

    What about heterosexual people that are born with defects or acquire things that make them incapable to reproduce, or produce a severely disabled/infected child?

    [/B]
    TO put it simply
    They don't survive for very long anyway

    Oh you Fancy huh?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gay People Say NO
    By Arthur Ace1 in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 06:34 PM
  2. To all gay people.
    By iamryanxd in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 05:07 PM
  3. gay people
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 05:23 PM
  4. Gay People.
    By Zhellbound in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 10:09 AM
  5. Gay People
    By Jeckels in forum United States of America
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 02:53 PM