Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 143
  1. #46
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    TO put it simply
    They don't survive for very long anyway

    Why didn't you give me the video version? Much better, effective, and entertaining.


    There are non-lethal conditions that contribute to infertility. It seems you used an image that's meaning didn't quite apply as your excuse for not providing an intellectual or logical response. Hold on, let me represent this in a mode your feeble mind can comprehend. This is what you meant, I believe:

    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    TO put it simply
    Last edited by Divine Nexus; 09-17-2011 at 09:54 PM.

  2. #47
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post
    Why didn't you give me the video version? Much better, effective, and entertaining.

    There are non-lethal conditions that contribute to infertility. It seems you used an image that's meaning didn't quite apply as your excuse for not providing an intellectual of logical response. Hold on, let me represent this in a mode your feeble mind can comprehend. This is what you meant, I believe:
    You posted the same picture as me as well a video in your posts.
    Can I ask if your parents are brother and sister?
    Oh you Fancy huh?

  3. #48
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Oh no, you have caught me red handed in the act of formatting! What shall I ever do as you have clearly demonstrated your argument over me by doing such!

    I edited it before you posted.
    You need to quote shit like that before you write about it. "RJ or GTFO," one can say.
    Last edited by Divine Nexus; 09-17-2011 at 10:03 PM.

  4. #49
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post
    Oh no, you have caught me red handed in the act of formatting! What shall I ever do as you have clearly demonstrated your argument over me by doing such!

    I edited it before you posted.
    You need to quote shit like that before you write about it. "RJ or GTFO," one can say.
    Yet you fail to answer my question.
    Oh you Fancy huh?

  5. #50
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    Yet you fail to answer my question.
    I choose not to feed the troll (anymore), you choose not to argue against my point. Serious nao.
    Last edited by Divine Nexus; 09-17-2011 at 10:35 PM.

  6. #51
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post
    I choose not to feed the troll (anymore), you choose not to argue against my point. Serious nao.

    This is the debate section, counter argument pl0x.
    are your parents brother and sister?
    Oh you Fancy huh?

  7. #52
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    are your parents brother and sister?
    Must I feed the troll.



    No. Happy now? So are you willing to debate or do you think posting this will count as a counter argument and fill the void.
    Last edited by Divine Nexus; 09-17-2011 at 10:29 PM.

  8. #53
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post
    Must I feed the troll.



    No. Happy now? So are you willing to debate or do you think posting this will count as a counter argument and fill the void.
    See thing is, I think they are because this isn't the debate section
    Oh you Fancy huh?

  9. #54
    BurnRed¤'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,099
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Hot
    Gay people are good people. They dress nice, and are not socially awkward. I am not gay, but I can see where they're coming from. If someone bullies gays, then they are ignorant, and they sometimes become gay, making them a hypocrite. I support gays, but keep it in the bedroom.

  10. #55
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    See thing is, I think they are because this isn't the debate section
    I deserve this:

    I suppose this settles the irony.

    I forgot. Thought I was lurking in the "Am I going to hell" thread again for some reason.

    So basically, informally, you have nothing to say against my post? Just stating your opinion and raging like this place was intending for. =.=
    Last edited by Divine Nexus; 09-17-2011 at 10:39 PM.

  11. #56
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post
    I deserve this:


    I forgot. Thought I was lurking in the "Am I going to hell" thread again for some reason.

    So basically, informally, you have nothing to say against my post?
    basically
    we are here by chance
    Like the rest of the organisms on this planet
    our only purpose is to survive as long as we can
    to survive you must reproduce
    Oh you Fancy huh?

  12. #57
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    basically
    we are here by chance
    Like the rest of the organisms on this planet
    our only purpose is to survive as long as we can
    to survive you must reproduce
    But is that your premise for believing homosexuality is wrong like Jetfire, if memory serves. Or are you a homophobic or perhaps have other reasons? Curious.

  13. #58
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    You can't change people


    Doesn't god hate gays though?
    Stereotyping a religion would make a hypocrite.

  14. #59
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Nexus View Post
    But is that your premise for believing homosexuality is wrong like Jetfire, if memory serves. Or are you a homophobic or perhaps have other reasons? Curious.
    if the main point is to ensure survival and survival can only be achieved by reproducing.
    Then what do Homosexuals offer to our race?

    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    Stereotyping a religion would make a hypocrite.
    I'm ignorant about religions because they're all bullshit
    Oh you Fancy huh?

  15. #60
    Divine Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    if the main point is to ensure survival and survival can only be achieved by reproducing.
    Then what do Homosexuals offer to our race?
    But that brings us to my original post that you replied to, survival isn't the main point, nor is reproducing necessary for a good portion of the population now. Perhaps biologically humans can say that nature intended living to be about survival, but as more intelligent beings, it's really not immoral, and a human isn't any less of one, if they don't reproduce.

    Plus, even in your perspective, there are lot of other people this can be applied to besides homosexuals.

    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    I'm ignorant about religions because they're all bullshit
    I hope you were trying to be funny with this sentence. Pun intended anyone?
    Last edited by Divine Nexus; 09-17-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gay People Say NO
    By Arthur Ace1 in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 07:34 PM
  2. To all gay people.
    By iamryanxd in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:07 PM
  3. gay people
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 06:23 PM
  4. Gay People.
    By Zhellbound in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 11:09 AM
  5. Gay People
    By Jeckels in forum United States of America
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:53 PM