Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    654
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Ready to snap...

    Holy shit I am so pissed right now.
    I threw my iPod across the room when a kid in my section said "umad?".

    My parents are being faggots, they said that if I got good grades and handed my schoolwork in ontime then I would get a new computer.
    So I just handed in my Maps project today, got it marked one day early (it's due tomorrow) and got 118/120.

    Guess what I got? I didn't get my computer, I got a "Sit down and shut up".
    I mean, my grades are normally 60%'s and I just got a 99%.

    I'm ready to snap...

    This is NOT a thread for flaming and rage, because parents aren't members of MPGH.

  2. #2
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,264
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy


    Not at you throwing your iPod at how he said umad, i hate that shit too

    If i were you i would focus my ass of in school and wait till you get good enough grades that your parents finally think you could get a new one.

  3. #3
    MellowHypeAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,788
    Reputation
    -158
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Get some anger issue classes.
    Free Tristan <3

  4. #4
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,283
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Just keep getting those grades throughout the year
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  5. #5
    Drifts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ??????
    Posts
    2,107
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    159
    Just one good grade isnt enough. And unless you wonna work at McDonalds your whole life you better get them up

  6. #6
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by MellowHypeAlt View Post
    Get some anger issue classes.
    I don't need them.
    You should see me normally, people think I'm stoned.
    I'm just so chilled out normally, and people think I'm up with the planes.


    Quote Originally Posted by cf1221 View Post
    Just one good grade isnt enough. And unless you wonna work at McDonalds your whole life you better get them up
    I have a 99.25% overall right now.
    One major project and 8 regular assignments.


    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post


    Not at you throwing your iPod at how he said umad, i hate that shit too

    If i were you i would focus my ass of in school and wait till you get good enough grades that your parents finally think you could get a new one.
    I can't get any higher.

  7. #7
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,262
    My Mood
    Dead
    They're just playing with you. they probably don't even want to buy you a new Computer

  8. #8
    Drifts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ??????
    Posts
    2,107
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    159
    Then theyre shitting with you like Hobo said.

  9. #9
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by cf1221 View Post
    Then theyre shitting with you like Hobo said.
    That's why I'm mad. I can't even trust my parents.

  10. #10
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,733
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,468
    My Mood
    Cool
    There f*cking with you Just get good grade's for 1 trimestor. And if they say No. You flunk the shiz out of the classes

  11. #11
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    There f*cking with you Just get good grade's for 1 trimestor. And if they say No. You flunk the shiz out of the classes
    I'm not going to work the shit out of myself and then flunk grades.
    That's just dumb.

  12. #12
    batyee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in uranus
    Posts
    405
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Holy shit I am so pissed right now.
    I threw my iPod across the room when a kid in my section said "umad?".

    My parents are being faggots, they said that if I got good grades and handed my schoolwork in ontime then I would get a new computer.
    So I just handed in my Maps project today, got it marked one day early (it's due tomorrow) and got 118/120.

    Guess what I got? I didn't get my computer, I got a "Sit down and shut up".
    I mean, my grades are normally 60%'s and I just got a 99%.

    I'm ready to snap...

    This is NOT a thread for flaming and rage, because parents aren't members of MPGH.
    i feel sorry for you mah nigguh

  13. #13
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  14. #14
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    You made me break my iPod.

  15. #15
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    Trust me bro
    Assignments are WAY better then exams. >.<
    and maybe theyre like blackmailing you. lol
    Feel for you man.
    Just keep acing


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WarRock Phishing Software [READY TO USE !]
    By HeXel in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:32 AM
  2. o snap!!!
    By Obey in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 05:53 PM
  3. guys my second hack ready now
    By sukh13 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 02:29 AM
  4. so now qestion is are u ready
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 10:33 PM