Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 93
  1. #46
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    So stop rage pls

  2. #47
    iTzSeyeko.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Bored
    Swag .

  3. #48
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    What are you on about

  4. #49
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    What are you on about
    He's trying to be cool on the internet because no one in real life likes him





  5. #50
    iTzSeyeko.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post


    He's trying to be cool on the internet because no one in real life likes him
    Sorry i dont go around forcing people to love me like your faggot ass does, and i got plenty of friends unlike your sorry ass,

  6. #51
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Sorry i dont go around forcing people to love me like your faggot ass does, and i got plenty of friends unlike your sorry ass,
    afff I wish I was as cool as you
    please teach me





  7. #52
    iTzSeyeko.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post


    afff I wish I was as cool as you
    please teach me
    Just get a life and stop being anoying, theres a start. then maybe people will like you, i only act the way i do on here because i could care less never gonna meet any of you in RL and if you knew me in RL you would know how i really act, actually pretty fun and ougoing and love to mess around

    but cant show that over the internet.

  8. #53
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Just get a life and stop being anoying, theres a start. then maybe people will like you, i only act the way i do on here because i could care less never gonna meet any of you in RL and if you knew me in RL you would know how i really act, actually pretty fun and ougoing and love to mess around

    but cant show that over the internet.
    Holy shit you're retarded
    You sound like a fat nigger with a chode shut the fuck up





  9. #54
    iTzSeyeko.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post


    Holy shit you're retarded
    You sound like a fat nigger with a chode shut the fuck up
    see thats why no one likes your faggot ass, you say stupid shit like that

  10. #55
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    see thats why no one likes your faggot ass, you say stupid shit like that
    Find one stupid thing I said





  11. #56
    iTzSeyeko.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post


    Find one stupid thing I said
    "fat nigger with a chode shut the fuck up"
    Dumbest fuckn shit i ever heard.

    oh and dont 4get

    Last edited by iTzSeyeko.; 10-01-2011 at 09:10 PM.

  12. #57
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    How can you 'hear' something that has been typed on the internet
    If you read your own posts you would read the dumbest shit ever written





  13. #58
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Lol what the hell happened to this thread i thought we were talking about vacations..

  14. #59
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Lol what the hell happened to this thread i thought we were talking about vacations..
    The retarded dude Can't read for shit
    He keeps making invalid points





  15. #60
    iTzSeyeko.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post


    The retarded dude Can't read for shit
    He keeps making invalid points
    stop be mad pls

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. need ghost recon server hack
    By Mike273 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 03:02 PM
  2. I need Hax for KnightOnline Bad!
    By Haxer in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 06:33 AM
  3. i need hack for kalonline!!!!!
    By simejanko in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 05:40 PM
  4. I'M need hax to WARROCK
    By xzizexzize in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 12:07 AM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM