Thread: Anonymous Sucks

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 137
  1. #16
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    still anonymous=in jail made nothing
    These guys iin jail made millions for years but now in jail
    which one is better?
    I don't think you realize that they make no money since they went to jail, and all of those millions that they made was illegal so all that money is frozen.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  2. #17
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    I don't think you realize that they make no money since they went to jail, and all of those millions that they made was illegal so all that money is frozen.
    theve been doing it for years so they were already having the good life
    and they went down epically

  3. #18
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    theve been doing it for years so they were already having the good life
    and they went down epically

    Who cares they are in jail now.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  4. #19
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Cool story bro.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  5. #20
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    went down


    Emphasis on this part. ^

  6. #21
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

    Who cares they are in jail now.
    threads about who was better anonymous or these
    understand?

  7. #22
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    threads about who was better anonymous or these
    understand?
    Actually the thread is about you saying Anonymous sucks.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  8. #23
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Actually the thread is about you saying Anonymous sucks.
    they do suck compared to these guys

  9. #24
    I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Nyan Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,308
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    584
    But... Anonymous Had A Reason.
    But These Guys Just Did It To Get Money
    Anonymous Didn't Hack To Get Money, Listen To They're Video CAREFULLY, You'll Understand They're Doing It For Good...FB Is Stealing PPL's Information.
    But Sadly They Failed
    Feel free to donate to me.

  10. #25
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    threads about who was better anonymous or these
    understand?
    Anonymous obviously. There's no doubt they could set something as simple as this up with a bat of an eyelash. But they won't and probably never will because they feel they have more important things to deal with. Which happens to be Wall Street at the moment. Point is, Instead of stealing ad revenue from Amazon, Their encouraging protests, Freedom of speech, & freedom of information.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772 Bkup; 11-09-2011 at 07:04 PM.

  11. #26
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    How's it feel to ride Anons' dick?

  12. #27
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Brutal View Post
    How's it feel to ride Anons' dick?
    How's it feel to be beaten in an argument due to your own ignorance and then accuse the person your arguing with of riding someone's dick because you can't think of anything else to say?

    Last edited by Nitehawk772 Bkup; 11-09-2011 at 07:06 PM.

  13. #28
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post


    How's it feel to be beaten in an argument due your own ignorance and then accuse the person your arguing with of riding someone's dick because you can't think of anything else to say?
    I wasn't beaten at all. I stated you were incorrect of your accusation. You stated these hackers were terrible, yet they hacked websites such as Netflix and Hulu and gained 14 million. Thus proving you wrong, since you accused of them being amateurs. You also have to take in the account that they have been doing it for many years. You didn't win this argument, you merely proposed that Anonymous is some league of super heroes. They don't do good, they're just a typical terrorist group that is full of hate and self-indulgence.

  14. #29
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post


    Anonymous obviously. There's no doubt they could set something as simple as this up with a bat of an eyelash. But they won't and probably never will because they feel they have more important things to deal with. Which happens to be Wall Street at the moment. Point is, Instead of stealing ad revenue from Amazon, Their encouraging protests, Freedom of speech, & freedom of information.
    anonymous sucks like they do anything good
    Wtf you say they go for freedom WTF you talking about whats one thing?
    They ruin our gaming time on ps4 and try to kill facebook freedom? or forceful

  15. #30
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    anonymous sucks like they do anything good
    Wtf you say they go for freedom WTF you talking about whats one thing?
    They ruin our gaming time on ps4 and try to kill facebook freedom? or forceful
    They never tried to kill Facebook... That was something some fake asshole made up to make himself seem more popular on the internet. You don't even know your facts do you?


Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anonymous Proxy List
    By Dave84311 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:51 AM
  2. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  3. games that suck
    By gothgod in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 07:41 PM
  4. new artist first sig(sucks)
    By darkone1149 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 02:34 PM
  5. The future is here and it sucks...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 08:42 AM