Thread: Anonymous Sucks

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 137
  1. #31
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post


    They never tried to kill Facebook... That was something some fake asshole made up to make himself seem more popular on the internet. You don't even know your facts do you?

    oh im sorry i dont know this geek stuff and what they wear and shit
    You lose nothing more to say?

  2. #32
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Brutal View Post
    I wasn't beaten at all. I stated you were incorrect of your accusation. You stated these hackers were terrible, yet they hacked websites such as Netflix and Hulu and gained 14 million. Thus proving you wrong, since you accused of them being amateurs. You also have to take in the account that they have been doing it for many years. You didn't win this argument, you merely proposed that Anonymous is some league of super heroes. They don't do good, they're just a typical terrorist group that is full of hate and self-indulgence.
    Then don't say stupid shit that has no factual proof whatsoever and assume someone's riding on an internet groups dick because they support what their doing. When I accused them of being "Amateurs" I wasn't referring to them hacking. But referring to one of millions hacking groups that doesn't give a shit about society or about anyone but themselves. Except, These dumb asses managed to get their entire group caught.

  3. #33
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post


    Then don't say stupid shit that has no factual proof whatsoever and assume someone's riding on an internet groups dick because they support what their doing. When I accused them of being "Amateurs" I wasn't referring to them hacking. But referring to one of millions hacking groups that doesn't give a shit about society or about anyone but themselves. Except, These dumb asses managed to get their entire group caught.
    really your accusing of fake facts
    how about what you said about them fighting for freedom?
    ps3 ring a bell cutting peoples right to play

  4. #34
    SketchyJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    79
    K anonymous does not fail at all at least they do things for a reason no like these losers

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SketchyJr For This Useful Post:

    Nitehawk772 Bkup (11-09-2011)

  6. #35
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    oh im sorry i dont know this geek stuff and what they wear and shit
    You lose nothing more to say?
    If you don't know this "geek stuff" then why in the world are you arguing with me about it? You obviously know nothing. I should've known this by your negative rep, But I actually assumed you had a clue what you were talking about when in reality all you know is rumors.

  7. #36
    Metal Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post


    Then don't say stupid shit that has no factual proof whatsoever and assume someone's riding on an internet groups dick because they support what their doing. When I accused them of being "Amateurs" I wasn't referring to them hacking. But referring to one of millions hacking groups that doesn't give a shit about society or about anyone but themselves. Except, These dumb asses managed to get their entire group caught.
    I'm not saying any stupid shit. You're the one spewing stupidity of Anonymous being saviors of freedom. Saviors? Anonymous? Hacking PSN even though PSN is free? You've deluded yourself in to thinking they are some group of patriots. If anything, they're a group of pseudo-anarchists and false prophets. You are a fool.

  8. #37
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    really your accusing of fake facts
    how about what you said about them fighting for freedom?
    ps3 ring a bell cutting peoples right to play
    If your talking about when PSN went down for a month and thousands of member's accounts got hacked, Then again your facts are wrong, As that had nothing to do with Anonymous whatsoever.


  9. #38
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post


    If you don't know this "geek stuff" then why in the world are you arguing with me about it? You obviously know nothing. I should've known this by your negative rep, But I actually assumed you had a clue what you were talking about when in reality all you know is rumors.
    you have negative rep to does that make you someone who doesnt know anything? Contradicting your self and saying lies then accusing others of saying lies...
    Anonymous wasnt that great like these professionals
    The End.

  10. #39
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Brutal View Post
    I'm not saying any stupid shit. You're the one spewing stupidity of Anonymous being saviors of freedom. Saviors? Anonymous? Hacking PSN even though PSN is free? You've deluded yourself in to thinking they are some group of patriots. If anything, they're a group of pseudo-anarchists and false prophets. You are a fool.
    Because saying someone's riding on an eGroup's dick is extremely intelligent.

    They hacked PSN one time for going after Geohot, Then they realized that they were punishing the players and stopped. And as I told Poison, If your referring to when PSN went down for a month, Your facts aren't correct either.

  11. #40
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    you have negative rep to does that make you someone who doesnt know anything? Contradicting your self and saying lies then accusing others of saying lies...
    Anonymous wasnt that great like these professionals
    The End.
    If you actually had a clue, You'd realize that this is my alt, And my main has 2 bars of positive rep. You need to stop before you make your IQ look lower than it actually is by spewing false information and acting like you actually have a clue.



    Now, I'm off to go work out for awhile. So take awhile, Google Anonymous on the internet, And come back at me in an hour with some real facts.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772 Bkup; 11-09-2011 at 07:27 PM.

  12. #41
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post


    If you actually had a clue, You'd realize that this is my alt, And my main has 2 bars of positive rep. You need to stop before you make your IQ look lower than it actually is by spewing false information and acting like you actually have a clue.

    so? You still have -rep
    Professionals are better these guys worked in high places
    Its like comparing a doctor to an amateur

  13. #42
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    They didnt hijack my comp tho..

  14. #43
    Nitehawk772 Bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kill Creek
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    so? You still have -rep
    Professionals are better these guys worked in high places
    Its like comparing a doctor to an amateur

    No, It's like comparing Freedom Fighters to Thieves.

  15. #44
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post



    No, It's like comparing Freedom Fighters to Thieves.
    your saying there better though what have they done for freedom
    they havnt done anything great
    but yet you say there better even though theyve done nothing

  16. #45
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    still anonymous=in jail made nothing
    These guys iin jail made millions for years but now in jail
    which one is better?
    Howd they get found?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anonymous Proxy List
    By Dave84311 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:51 AM
  2. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  3. games that suck
    By gothgod in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 07:41 PM
  4. new artist first sig(sucks)
    By darkone1149 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 02:34 PM
  5. The future is here and it sucks...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 08:42 AM