fuck that guy he the one that helped hack T.G.S >:[ fuck this site and him effin shit holes ban me idc i dont give a crap thats so wrong. you guys messed it up for the people who never even came here effin shit holes. thats wrong i used to think all effin sites where the same but now i see that not all are the same.
T.G.S.= flamers maybe sometime leech
M.P.G.H=hackers you should pay for what they did and will one day!!!
GAME ANARCHY=good people dont leech or anything because they just dont care what other people think aobut them.
T.G.S. and M.P.G.H are not different they the same! well only because t.g.s. has opk but suposedly they stole it from here thats why i wrote leechers but m.p.g.h. hacked the site which just means that you had nothing to do on new years which is pathetic. you could have done to the people who kept spamming just permanitly ban them and done *********** dosent care so that why they are the top hacking site for CA.
In conclusion i use to think you guys where ok and t.g.s was ok but now i see that NO!
Im not insulting all of m.p.g.h just the people who helpd hackd t.g.s so fuck you titi faces' who helpd hack it. i have no respect you could have just banned the peolpe and done.
if you want to tell me anything just look for me in the game.
cause im probaly gonnaget banned i think. Which idc
_________________[for people who helpd hack t.g.s]____________________
GO FUCK YOURSELF. PEACE OF SHITS!
The Following User Says Thank You to tecnogeekd For This Useful Post:
-_- these arent hacks they are just programs to do cheats on the game and shit
the following is from dictionary.com
hack - 24 dictionary results
hack1 /hæk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hak] Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object) 1. to cut, notch, slice, chop, or sever (something) with or as with heavy, irregular blows (often fol. by up or down): to hack meat; to hack down trees.
2. to break up the surface of (the ground).
3. to clear (a road, path, etc.) by cutting away vines, trees, brush, or the like: They hacked a trail through the jungle.
4. to damage or injure by crude, harsh, or insensitive treatment; mutilate; mangle: The editor hacked the story to bits.
5. to reduce or cut ruthlessly; trim: The Senate hacked the budget severely before returning it to the House.
6. Slang. to deal or cope with; handle: He can't hack all this commuting.
7. Computers. to devise or modify (a computer program), usually skillfully.
8. Basketball. to strike the arm of (an opposing ball handler): He got a penalty for hacking the shooter.
9. British. to kick or kick at the shins of (an opposing player) in Rugby football.
10. South Midland and Southern U.S. to embarrass, annoy, or disconcert.
–verb (used without object) 11. to make rough cuts or notches; deal cutting blows.
12. to cough harshly, usually in short and repeated spasms.
13. Tennis. a. to take a poor, ineffective, or awkward swing at the ball.
b. to play tennis at a mediocre level.
14. British. to kick or kick at an opponent's shins in Rugby football.
–noun 15. a cut, gash, or notch.
16. a tool, as an ax, hoe, or pick, for hacking.
17. an act or instance of hacking; a cutting blow.
18. a short, rasping dry cough.
19. a hesitation in speech.
20. Curling. an indentation made in the ice at the foot score, for supporting the foot in delivering the stone.
21. British. a gash in the skin produced by a kick, as in Rugby football.
—Verb phrase22. hack around, Slang. to pass the time idly; indulge in idle talk.
—Idiom23. hack it, Slang. to handle or cope with a situation or an assignment adequately and calmly: The new recruit just can't hack it.