Thread: I hate

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused

    I hate

    People, who fucking can't speak english.
    We get english at our school,(I'm the best of my class, heehee ), and fucking nobody can speak it, It's so fucking irritating

  2. #2
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I feel your pain.

    END THE FED

  3. #3
    Diisasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    B-Ball Court
    Posts
    1,829
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    491
    My Mood
    Blah
    If they live outside North America you can't blame em because it's not their first language. But if you live in North America and you have horrible grammar, fucking sad lol.

    jew!

  4. #4
    Plokmii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,452
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cloud where exactly do you live?
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.



    <20:35> Zhellbound: i fuck dead people

    <21:17> [CS]hotfudge: i need internet cause my face fails in life

    Respect List:
    MindTek
    ImSoHoooood
    Token
    Obama
    arunforce
    Liz
    Joshcarr2006

    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  5. #5
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    The Netherlands lol.
    I don't care, they need to pronounce it as they should be.

  6. #6
    DeathScourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the gutter
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Daring
    unfortunately you find that everywhere....

  7. #7
    slothybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Diisasta View Post
    If they live outside North America you can't blame em because it's not their first language. But if you live in North America and you have horrible grammar, fucking sad lol.
    Even people in North America can't talk English. Where I live, kids talk "street" so much that it affects their school work.

    Just today, in my Earth Science class, a boy handed in a report, and signed his name "Daniel AKA D-Flight."

    I understand talking slang, everyone does it, but only to an extent.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to slothybee For This Useful Post:

    tednugent (01-09-2009)

  9. #8
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    I am in USA and people here don't speak English

  10. #9
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    I am in USA and people here don't speak English
    Immigrants.

  11. #10
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl0ud View Post
    The Netherlands lol.
    I don't care, they need to pronounce it as they should be.
    Damn i wish i lived there...
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  12. #11
    kevin66062's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wiscompton
    Posts
    1,551
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I know what you mean. Most black kids at my school cant enunciate or speak fluently.
    ]

  13. #12
    DeathScourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the gutter
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Daring
    i find it funny that immigrants( that are illegal mind you) marched on a bridge in new yorK, protesting for rights.

    i saw one chick with a martin luther king poster, that pissed me off. her ignorance( and it was not only her) pointed out she didnt really work on her history on the civil rights movement, let alone what went on for black people and what artin luther king had done to get where we are today as americans. martin luther king was an advocate for civil rights, so there would be no more color barrier.

    now if you want to pass this off into where "rights" where as immigrants go, immigrants come in all colors,shapes and sizes. the only discrimination they really get is for:

    1. usually don't speak english, or lack of
    2. people are quick to get pissed because some may have lost their job because of (possible) cheap labor.
    3. are able to get insurance with no copay on most prescription drugs.
    those are the main three reasons.

    this may come off as racist, but i assure you i'm not. i work in a pharmacy and witnessed 1 and 3 from above. i also known friends who experienced all three.

    the part mentioned about martin luther king that struck me is the fact that i am black, and i have lived in a few areas where racism was a bit extreme. i know i didn't have it as hard as my ancestor's but i made it my mission to understand as much as my heritage as possible.
    the way certain historical figures are used in a completely different way sent me onward to the deep-end. i cannot understand how someone can percieve one thing and determine it as something else or try to form loopholes around supporting their case(very much like the constitution).


    maybe there is some ignorance in me concerning the wellfare of immigrants.

    i usually get pissed off, because while it may seem difficult to obtain citizenship, it is offered for a substantial amount of time where it is ridiculously retarded to pass off. following that, why would an immigrant sit and fear to be deported while they can try gain citizenship and be happy.

    there is this funny story i just found out from my sister not too long ago.
    there was this fat chic that was just an ass to everyone she passed. always had a nasty ass attitude towards everyone. funny thing is, she was an immigrant, someone found out and placed a complaint of domestic disturbance at her household. after that she became a nice person for a little while. the authorities where just about to deport her ass, and she got her green card. now she's an asshole again.

  14. #13
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by slothybee View Post
    Even people in North America can't talk English.
    Need you say more?

  15. #14
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin66062 View Post
    I know what you mean. Most black kids at my school cant enunciate or speak fluently.
    Its slang, its not that they cant speak proper english its the environment in which they were raised. Some think its cool to talk that way. Where do you live?

Similar Threads

  1. Computer-HATE thread
    By poulet28 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:55 PM
  2. Reason why americans hate soccer.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 08:34 PM
  3. Forums are 180 days old! And forums hate me :/
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 08:30 PM
  4. how much you hate curse?
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 10:32 PM
  5. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM

Tags for this Thread