Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

No one understands me

Noone understands me ive yet to meet a single humna human that can share the same concept or set of ideas about life as myself no matter how hard i try to explain shit they simply nod disagree and ridicule me. ive tried explaining shit by comparing stories to taht of the bible to nursery rhymes and other allegorical stories however noone gets it. NOONE!!! Its driving me mad with hate idk if its just me being so stubborn to accept others opinions or the ones surrrounding me are narrow minded cunts/asssholes who can achknowledge only their frame of thought as being corect. im manically depressed because i fail to make a conection to anyone hell i smile conversate with many kids however its empty emotions i portray that they consume like candy as if everythings ok and they buy the whole "IM JUST LIKE YOU" shit its baffling how easy it is to infiltrate these groups get trust and adjust your persona to the group on command I simply am going mad i just took an Hour in the shower just talking to myself blowing off steam it didnt do it shit it only pissed me off more im not even looking back for any spelling errors im just trying to blow off this steam b4 it consumes me to the point where every human appears to me as nothing more then a biologcal organism thats just there no emotions feelings or meaning all. ive gotten to the point where the emotion i have is rage if thats even a aemotion hell love is stupid, happiness is temporary depression lasts forver and takes the longest to get out of but is so easily brought upon oneself i think tahts about it if anyones up for conversation im up for game.

Quote me so i know you replied thoguh i wont check back
    Last edited by Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu; 03-06-2012 at 07:22 AM.
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Probably because you can't type properly

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

Analog65 (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    Probably because you can't type properly
    Your a fucking wizard. Let me ask you this however so do you type to the group of people in front of you at school?
    and "Can't" is a bloody contraction that shouldnt be used in "proper" writing.
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
    Your a fucking wizard. Let me ask you this however so do you type to the group of people in front of you at school?
    and "Can't" is a bloody contraction that shouldnt be used in "proper" writing.
    who said I was typing 'properly'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
    Noone understands me ive yet to meet a single humna human that can share the same concept or set of ideas about life as myself no matter how hard i try to explain shit they simply nod disagree and ridicule me. ive tried explaining shit by comparing stories to taht of the bible to nursery rhymes and other allegorical stories however noone gets it. NOONE!!! Its driving me mad with hate idk if its just me being so stubborn to accept others opinions or the ones surrrounding me are narrow minded cunts/asssholes who can achknowledge only their frame of thought as being corect. im manically depressed because i fail to make a conection to anyone hell i smile conversate with many kids however its empty emotions i portray that they consume like candy as if everythings ok and they buy the whole "IM JUST LIKE YOU" shit its baffling how easy it is to infiltrate these groups get trust and adjust your persona to the group on command I simply am going mad i just took an Hour in the shower just talking to myself blowing off steam it didnt do it shit it only pissed me off more im not even looking back for any spelling errors im just trying to blow off this steam b4 it consumes me to the point where every human appears to me as nothing more then a biologcal organism thats just there no emotions feelings or meaning all. ive gotten to the point where the emotion i have is rage if thats even a aemotion hell love is stupid, happiness is temporary depression lasts forver and takes the longest to get out of but is so easily brought upon oneself i think tahts about it if anyones up for conversation im up for game.

Quote me so i know you replied thoguh i wont check back
    Don't worry about it. RELAAAX. There are always people who share the same, values, attitudes and beliefs as you.
    Start believing that they exist, then you'll start finding them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BossMan. For This Useful Post: