Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89
  1. #1
    elitetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Cool why is this site so negative?

    I mean seriously, 90% of the posts here are flames toward the previous post. This is the only community I have ever been apart of where no one liked each other.

    And I am sure there will be a flame right after I post this saying GTFO Choob, but whats the point. If every one says to leave eventually it will start to happen.

    If the moderators could just tighten up their grip on what they allow to be posted then I guarantee you will get more VIP members.

    And I understand the rivalry against the other hacking communities and I am fine with it, but I personally am apart of both mpgh and t g s, but always find myself checking out their site first because I don't have to shift through all the flames.

    And attacking each other sites, well ok I too find that amusing. Keep up the good work, their site seems to go down more frequently then MPGH does.

    Anyway I am just trying to say that this site has great potential for a big success, I just think it will get there quicker and more smoothly if every tried help instead of flaming all the time.

    Now every one chill out and play some games and have fun.

  2. #2
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    GTFO CHOOB
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moosicgawd For This Useful Post:

    AzteKaLoKo69 (03-04-2009),sjoepele (02-19-2009)

  4. #3
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    We're a loving community.

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

  5. #4
    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,376
    Reputation
    430
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    What is with these outrageous accusations. Our moto is ELE. Everybody love everybody. Not something about hate....

  6. #5
    -V3ngeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    Isn't our motto: "We at MPGH HATE YOU"?

  7. #6
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    fuck you.
    and this post
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  8. #7
    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,376
    Reputation
    430
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    v3 your a dumbfuck.

  9. #8
    ajr919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks for the help

  10. #9
    elitetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My point exactly. This is why I spend my money at T G S.

  11. #10
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by elitetech View Post
    My point exactly. This is why I spend my money at T G S.
    Then go back to your gay squad.

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to BSG.Flash For This Useful Post:

    sjoepele (02-19-2009)

  13. #11
    elitetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
    Then go back to your gay squad.

    See whats the point of you guys saying this? I did nothing to you guys. I didn't flame anyone. I don't ask stupid questions, you guys are just naturally negative. The only thing I can think of is that you guys never get laid. And if you have been laid it's most likely been by your dad or uncle.
    Last edited by elitetech; 02-14-2009 at 03:38 PM.

  14. #12
    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,376
    Reputation
    430
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hilarious really. Thegaysquad is a hell of a lot more negative than mpgh. I went there once, first thing, a dude called bmxrideand some fucky ass numbers said "he will meet me in a dark alley with his d eagle, kill me with his hollowpoints and watch and laugh when i die screaming on the pavement "like a bitch" " So yeh i reported him to the cops annonymously xD

  15. #13
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by elitetech View Post
    See whats the point of you guys saying this? I did nothing to you guys. I didn't flame anyone. I don't ask stupid questions, you guys are just naturally negative. The only thing I can think of is that you guys never get laid.
    You didn't flame anyone?
    But you come to our community, and make ridiculous accusations about us.

    You know why we seem negative to you?
    Because we don't fucking like you.

    The only thing more pathetic then a negative community, is some douche bag to make 100% outrageous accusations about something they know nothing about.

    It's funny that you're a *** VIP, yet you can't seem to get off our nuts.
    Do you feel cool now?

  16. #14
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    You didn't flame anyone?
    But you come to our community, and make ridiculous accusations about us.

    You know why we seem negative to you?
    Because we don't fucking like you.

    The only thing more pathetic then a negative community, is some douche bag to make 100% outrageous accusations about something they know nothing about.

    It's funny that you're a *** VIP, yet you can't seem to get off our nuts.
    Do you feel cool now?
    I love you. The best flamer of them all

  17. #15
    elitetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw337k1ll View Post
    Hilarious really. Thegaysquad is a hell of a lot more negative than mpgh. I went there once, first thing, a dude called bmxrideand some fucky ass numbers said "he will meet me in a dark alley with his d eagle, kill me with his hollowpoints and watch and laugh when i die screaming on the pavement "like a bitch" " So yeh i reported him to the cops annonymously xD
    wow you were flamed. and like a little girl u called the cops. did u really fell that threatens by him?

    There is nothing wrong flaming don't get me wrong, but damn there is more flames then posts about any type of game on the board.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why does this site run so god damn slow?
    By shazbork in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 11:49 PM
  2. can anyone on this site use these....
    By Jumpshot in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:49 PM
  3. This site is great
    By softwarewolf in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 05:21 AM
  4. why doesnt this work?
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. someone at warrock is calling everyone to this site
    By ak-47 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:35 PM

Tags for this Thread