Thread: FUCK WIKI MODS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

FUCK WIKI MODS

Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Sunbury Manor School, did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the welcome page to learn more about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. Thank you. Jomasecu talk contribs 01:53, 19 February 2009 (UTC) If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices. The recent edit you made to the page Sunbury Manor School constitutes vandalism, and has been reverted. Please do not continue to make unconstructive edits to pages; use the sandbox for testing. Thank you. Versus22 talk 01:56, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
    Please do not vandalize pages, as you did with this edit to Sunbury Manor School. If you continue to do so, you will be blocked from editing. Thingg 01:57, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
    This is your last warning. You will be blocked from editing the next time you vandalize a page, as you did with this edit to Sunbury Manor School. Thingg 02:07, 19 February 2009 (UTC)

You have been temporarily blocked from editing in accordance with Wikipedia's blocking policy for abuse of editing privileges. Once the block has expired, you are welcome to make constructive contributions. If you believe this block is unjustified, you may contest the block by adding the text {{unblock|Your reason here}} below, but you should read our guide to appealing blocks first. J.delanoygabsadds 02:12, 19 February 2009 (UTC)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lol whyd you put a face on it?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    ok that son of a bitch is annoying.
    but what did you put on wiki?
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    one time i got banned from there, and the ban pic was this fat guy gettin raped by this one chick with a strap-on it was funny as hell
    but it was not wikipedia
    it was the drama wiki or some shit like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    lol gourav, they made you ur own wiki how nice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
    lol gourav, they made you ur own wiki how nice
    Gourav Dhiman (Born, 16 December 1986, in New Delhi) is one of the most experienced players in the India U19 World Cup squad, having played 18 matches and making his debut in February 2004. He is the premier allrounder in the India squad, bowling right-arm medium-pace and batting right-handed. He had played for India Under-15s and now plays for India Under-19s, Karnataka Under-19s. He regularly opens both the batting and the bowling. To date, he has scored 615 runs at an average of 51.25. He has hit three centuries including a whirlwind 105 of just 75 balls in the final of the Afro-Asian Cup against South Africa. His bowling record is equally impressive, having taken 21 wickets with a strike rate of a wicket every 36 balls. If Dhiman plays to his best at the U19 World Cup he will have a major influence on the India team and they will consider themselves to have a very strong chance of winning the tournament. He was one of the dashing batsman in the u-19 world cup team which toured Bangaladesh few years ago.If there is someone who can hit the cricket ball harder than M S Dhoni,then its him.He is an all rounder ,who used to open bowling with R P Singh in the U-19 worldcup.He was selected for the Mumbai Indian teams in IPL.But unfortunately due to an injury he couldn't play a single match.Few talks are going on about his selection for his home team Bangalore Royal Challengers this year.Well if he plays to his potential then he will leave few best cricketers behind.
    . .

Thanks
    lol gourav the soccer player
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

☻/
    /▌
    / \