Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw337k1ll View Post
    Lol thats the most retarded thing ive heard in a while.
    the truth is not retarted

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyak For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Obama[DU] (03-17-2009)

  3. #17
    kevin66062's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wiscompton
    Posts
    1,551
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Stealing games is pretty lame.
    ]

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin66062 For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Obama[DU] (03-17-2009)

  5. #18
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Do you know the severity of racism where I live?
    I live in fuck Saint Louis, the majority of the population here is black.
    And before this i liked in east Washington DC.
    And the N words origin is from the Latin word "Niger" meaning black.
    I'm not trying to compare the words, im just saying the blacks aren't the only ones who go through racism.
    Now I am done with this topic, because theres no use in arguing with someone who just Declines the fact that other races are racist against whites.
    And don't be THAT ignorant and think that every white persons ancestors we're racist and slave owners.
    My great grand parents came here during world war 1 and lived in northern states, and we're anti-racism.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  6. #19
    Trip-FX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Amazed
    definition of nigger: (Real)Someone who is dirty. ( Slang) A racist word towards black people.

    People used the word to refer to someone who was dirt, mainly towards blacks during the slavery days since they really had no way to clean them selves. Any one can be a nigger regardless of color.

    Honestly I think its the white males that have it the hardest now. blacks can call white people cracker and its ok, but if a white guy calls someone a nigger then they get arrested. All races except whites can claim racism and ALL women including white women can say someone/s is being sexist. i honestly don't get why blacks hate white people so much in general. Didn't they do you guys a favor and took you out of a country where pratically everyone is starving has nothing to a country where they can actually do shit and eat good? It only costed a few decades of work for it. Also This is what really pisses me off. young black people that think whites owe them. They wasn't part of the slavery it was their ancestors and white peoples ancestors. so let them deal with that shit and leave shit alone.

    No I'm not racist and plus I can't be. I'm a fucking mutt. I got 6 nationalities. Also I hate and make fun of everyone regardless of color and religion. South Park FTW.

  7. #20
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    A few decades of work?, More like slavery, my ancestors were treated like shit, and they though they were shit. I have this burning hatred for the Spaniards, whenever I'm having a conversation with one, I have the urge to slap that person.

    Like Jusso said just drop this subject, its a very sensitive one.
    Last edited by Zeinland; 03-17-2009 at 06:06 PM.

  8. #21
    stephen0709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    over there
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ORANGE CATS! ORANGE CATS! RED DOGS!

  9. #22
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Do you know the severity of racism where I live?
    I live in fuck Saint Louis, the majority of the population here is black.
    And before this i liked in east Washington DC.
    And the N words origin is from the Latin word "Niger" meaning black.
    I'm not trying to compare the words, im just saying the blacks aren't the only ones who go through racism.
    Now I am done with this topic, because theres no use in arguing with someone who just Declines the fact that other races are racist against whites.
    And don't be THAT ignorant and think that every white persons ancestors we're racist and slave owners.
    My great grand parents came here during world war 1 and lived in northern states, and we're anti-racism.
    You obviously dont understand why I quoted "your" in my post above. I quoted it because your ancestors may have not been racist. Where did I deny that whites dont go through racism? Stop putting words in my mouth for one. Number 2 you dont no what racism is or you'd have a deeper respect for racial words because you have supposedly experienced it yourself. Its good your getting a little taste of racism rather than 400 years of it. Good for you. This is exactly what happens when I discuss race with white people. They play the, "people are racist towards me to" card. You have no idea what racism is or you would respect what im saying.

  10. #23
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Because its true idiot. You act like you know it all where you do not.
    And I said I don't like the N word, so that really says i have no respect for others who have to go through racism.
    And don't you think its a bit hypocritical to have gone through racism yourself, and to say its good that others go through it?
    ---
    I'm done now. You obviously have no idea what my life is like, and I do not know what your life is like.
    But i think we can all agree on one thing; Racism is bad.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  11. #24
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i see ware u both r getting at and i have to say i would never say the words but its what the people what it to be like the middle finger in the states it means f u and in my home country it is not it is showed diffrent its all how u see it if i were to say licking my fist mean f u all then thats what i made it to be words are words dont let them hurt u till u been touched then do something if some one calls me a beaner or some hispanic racist word ill be like ok so what

  12. #25
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Because its true idiot. You act like you know it all where you do not.
    And I said I don't like the N word, so that really says i have no respect for others who have to go through racism.
    And don't you think its a bit hypocritical to have gone through racism yourself, and to say its good that others go through it?
    ---
    I'm done now. You obviously have no idea what my life is like, and I do not know what your life is like.
    But i think we can all agree on one thing; Racism is bad.
    Its called irony and yes racism is bad.
    Only point Im trying to prove.
    I dont think gg2gg is racist though hes just ignorant.

  13. #26
    [D]evliin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Meh.
    Posts
    1,388
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Happy
    Racism is wrong. End of story.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [D]evliin For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Obama[DU] (03-17-2009),Trip-FX (03-17-2009)

  15. #27
    Trip-FX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    A few decades of work?, More like slavery, my ancestors were treated like shit, and they though they were shit. I have this burning hatred for the Spaniards, whenever I'm having a conversation with one, I have the urge to slap that person.

    Like Jusso said just drop this subject, its a very sensitive one.
    Just one last post. First off if you took it offenseivly I'm sorry. But what I'm saying you didn't go thur it nor did anyone on here. I grew up in compton,CA and go walking down the streets saying what up nigger and they say a varity of things back like what up chink, what up nazi, what up swedish douchbag, and so on. Never got shot at or anything. if someone calls you a nigger and actually means it in a racist way, then by golly lay them out. It's like shit and poop. both mean the same thing pending on how you use it and mean it. I use words the way its actually meant by the real def or in a joking manner. So if you still want to make such a talk shit about what i just said then it just means that its true that you are a dirty person. If you agree with what I just said and is a clean black person, then your not nigger.

  16. #28
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-FX View Post
    Just one last post. First off if you took it offenseivly I'm sorry. But what I'm saying you didn't go thur it nor did anyone on here. I grew up in compton,CA and go walking down the streets saying what up nigger and they say a varity of things back like what up chink, what up nazi, what up swedish douchbag, and so on. Never got shot at or anything. if someone calls you a nigger and actually means it in a racist way, then by golly lay them out. It's like shit and poop. both mean the same thing pending on how you use it and mean it. I use words the way its actually meant by the real def or in a joking manner. So if you still want to make such a talk shit about what i just said then it just means that its true that you are a dirty person. If you agree with what I just said and is a clean black person, then your not nigger.
    I find that hard to believe. I grew up in watts and the shit was totally the opposite. You could get shot walking down the street without saying anything. I got jumped just because I had my cell phone out talking to someone. Thats is why I moved and I thank god. I doubt you no what your talking about. Where in compton did you or do you live. It had to be in the better part of compton because you wouldnt get out of compton calling someone a nigger. Black people over there hate anyone else except there set and family let alone white people. White people are hated where I come from. Its not until I moved to Sandiego that I learned tolerance.
    Last edited by Obama; 03-17-2009 at 06:34 PM.

  17. #29
    Trip-FX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    I find that hard to believe. I grew up in watts and the shit was totally the opposite. You could get shot walking down the street without saying anything. I got jumped just because I had my cell phone out talking to someone. I doubt you no what your talking about. Where in compton did you or do you live.
    westside and no i don't live there now i live by chicago now. Also why is it hard to believe? Are you just a single race or do you have a shit load like me?

  18. #30
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-FX View Post
    westside and no i don't live there now i live by chicago now. Also why is it hard to believe? Are you just a single race or do you have a shit load like me?
    Im light skinned black. I hardly got along with the darker skinned black people. They hated on me because I was lighter and they thought I thought that I was better than them. And yea you wouldnt get away with that shit if you lived in west side. Did you say watup nigga or watup nigger. Distinct dif

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Another stupid kid...
    By OutZida in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 12:56 PM
  2. stupid niggers
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 09:13 AM
  3. STUPID NIGGER GETS FUCKING ROCKED.
    By Saboteur in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 04:17 PM
  4. stupid fucking niggers
    By GG2GG in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:46 AM
  5. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:54 AM

Tags for this Thread