Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Im light skinned black. I hardly got along with the darker skinned black people. They hated on me because I was lighter and they thought I thought that I was better than them. And yea you wouldnt get away with that shit if you lived in west side. Did you say watup nigga or watup nigger. Distinct dif

both. And actually most black people in believe both words mean the same thing, but They didn't care when I said because they knew I never meant it in a negitive way. They agree with every word I have just said in posts before. Where I live at now its 80% blacks and I say the same shit to them and nothing happens. The only thing that matters if its meant in a neg way or not. Now if i actually meant it then ya i'd be shot and have my ass kicked but I don't cause I don't believe in one racist suporiory nor one religion is better than the other. I believe if its ok for one person to say something then its ok for everone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hard to believe but I dont no you so doesnt matter. These are your friends we are talking about right? Im talking about random people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i can say it random people as well. Well in person I can since they can actually see and hear me physically.
    Last edited by Trip-FX; 03-17-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Woa woa wao wait. Why would someone respond by insulting the sweedish? Their non racism and suffered greatly from WWII...
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    uh oh, another moderator(ricardo) only he can't make his photoshop selections right...

Anyway......this is way off topic from the original post, and i think every keeps getting too deep in this rascist shit, i mean this is the Flaming and Rage section, not the deep talk about past rascist acts and how not to be rascist section.
    DAMN SWEDISH!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    we should stop using racial slurs in general, people need to realize that even though we may use em just to talk that they subconciously build racism and sterotypes. its just fucked up.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zen For This Useful Post:

[DIN]Obama[DU] (03-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Past racist acts huh? Racism still exists, you probably just dont experience it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ...wow, dude cmon i was joking, because you don't get that your not flaming and raging, your deppressing and crying. I experience rascism and all but cmon your taking this thread WAY too serious, it starts out with some idiot putting nigger in the title, and then it trickles down into a sort of political argument about rascism. geez lighten up, i hate when its a funny subject to start with and everyone gets all serious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    well i mean dude, the fact he used it is a problem. ik he was trying to be funny but see how people take these horrible raCiast slurs, dont know the basis or dont take it seriously and keep spreading it and keeping racism alive. it doesnt matter the context. Racist slurs keep Racism alive.

like ok, i like jusso and most of the people here, right so dont take ths the wrong way just an example.

"Whatsup my nigga jusso" See the fact that its used and people see it theyll be more likely to use it.

A good substitution (me and my friends use this, yes we are hippies.)
    "whatsup my ninja?"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by sjwho99 View Post
    ...wow, dude cmon i was joking, because you don't get that your not flaming and raging, your deppressing and crying. I experience rascism and all but cmon your taking this thread WAY too serious, it starts out with some idiot putting nigger in the title, and then it trickles down into a sort of political argument about rascism. geez lighten up, i hate when its a funny subject to start with and everyone gets all serious.
    Than dont comment just read. Dont make a serious statment than expect me to sit quietly and laugh. Serious posts for a serious word. That simple. The thing is, its not funny to me. I take it seriously and you wont get anywhere in the real world saying shit like that.

Life lesson.

Thanks
    "nigger" is a word no need to cry everytime someone sais it if you say nigger your not really racist by saying it sure it was meant to be offensive but "sticks and stones will brake my bones but words may never hurt me"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    "nigger" is a word no need to cry everytime someone sais it if you say nigger your not really racist by saying it sure it was meant to be offensive but "sticks and stones will brake my bones but words may never hurt me"
    I want to say something in response to this but I promised I would never flame you again.

Im out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    it may not of menat to be racist but it stimulates a subconcious part of the brain. im almost positvie there are studies that show that. but im not positive.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    I want to say something in response to this but I promised I would never flame you again.

Im out.
    go ahead say it idc its true

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i quit, this is getting way too serious for my taste, i comment on forums for fun, not for the sake of right and wrong lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

[DIN]Obama[DU] (03-17-2009)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast