Thread: Dear God...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    what kind of shit u be on triping on disney channel sounds
    Who knows. Pans falling, or some weird shit. :l

  2. #17
    NabDab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    135
    Or You can Block Disney Channel From Your T.V
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

    ☻/
    /▌
    / \



  3. #18
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    I remember the good ol days when the disney channel had "good" shows sighhh. Now its all this hana montana shit.

  4. #19
    NabDab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    I remember the good ol days when the disney channel had "good" shows sighhh. Now its all this hana montana shit.
    And Dont Forget them Dumbass Jonas ppl
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

    ☻/
    /▌
    / \



  5. #20
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    LMFAO !
    FUCK YOUR SISTER!
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  6. #21
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    1. How old is your sister?
    2. Good luck with McDonalds, just try not to kill anyone.
    3.try to start up a conversation with your dad.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  7. #22
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    1. How old is your sister?
    2. Good luck with McDonalds, just try not to kill anyone.
    3.try to start up a conversation with your dad.
    Trying to start a conversation with someone, that never talks to you, is awkward as hell. :l

  8. #23
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    1. How old is your sister?
    2. Good luck with McDonalds, just try not to kill anyone.
    3.try to start up a conversation with your dad.
    1. 16, acts like she's 3 (My one year old niece has more maturity than her.)
    2. Thanks. I'm just looking forward to quitting.
    3. Tried it before I left, he didn't have much to say.

    I'd love nothing more than to "smoke a fat one" but I don't have any right now. Luckily, my sister has left the room and I'm just hoping beyond all hope she doesn't return. In my parent's house, I'm not allowed to act out toward the bitch. If I do, my dad will start shit with me. I'm just going to enjoy the quiet and mutter obscenities under my breath every time she stomps from her room. I truly believe that the amount of noise a person makes when they walk is directly co-related to the amount of intelligence they have. I've never met a smart person that stomps as they walk.

  9. #24
    Trip-FX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...adam/15766.jpg

    Let's just say, prison will make lots of things loose on you. :l.

    Don't drop the soap.


    I understand that though to be honest. When I go to Mcdonalds, (Which I rarely go) I see people at least 300 pounds, ordering the whole damn menu. Or just ordering out period. It's like.. do you really want to live like that for the rest of your life. Take care of your fucking self. That's one of my biggest pet peve's. When I see a fat person going out to eat at Mcdonalds. :l

    true but it's more funny when they complain that they can't lose weight. Like fucking duh stupid asses.

    Also "God is in the T.V." qouted by marilyn manson from the song "Rock is Dead".

  10. #25
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Ted, we've been through a lot, If you can't take it, you can always come to my house.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

    tednugent (03-27-2009)

  12. #26
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    1. 16, acts like she's 3 (My one year old niece has more maturity than her.)
    2. Thanks. I'm just looking forward to quitting.
    3. Tried it before I left, he didn't have much to say.

    I'd love nothing more than to "smoke a fat one" but I don't have any right now. Luckily, my sister has left the room and I'm just hoping beyond all hope she doesn't return. In my parent's house, I'm not allowed to act out toward the bitch. If I do, my dad will start shit with me. I'm just going to enjoy the quiet and mutter obscenities under my breath every time she stomps from her room. I truly believe that the amount of noise a person makes when they walk is directly co-related to the amount of intelligence they have. I've never met a smart person that stomps as they walk.
    I walk loud, but thats because I'm built heavy ( not fat )
    I don't stomp, stomping is for losers.

    Anyways best of luck bro.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  13. #27
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Ted, we've been through a lot, If you can't take it, you can always come to my house.
    Lol, thanks for the invite, I started a conversation with someone I thought was you on MSN the other day, turned out it was Timebeast.

  14. #28
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    That sucks.

    I have to do the same next year to get credits for grad. My IT teacher will probably hook me up to some sort of free-lancer or programming job for it, I sure as hell am not doing any physical work :X



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  15. #29
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    That sucks.

    I have to do the same next year to get credits for grad. My IT teacher will probably hook me up to some sort of free-lancer or programming job for it, I sure as hell am not doing any physical work :X
    You lazy ass omg. Get some real life experience. Get on your knees Jeta. GET DIRTY LIKE A NIGGER.

  16. #30
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Well, the bitch has gone to bed, and I've sufficiently calmed myself to a relaxing state. I'm glad to see at least this community understands my issues. Don't honestly know where else to turn, no use confiding in "people" they're all idiots.

    Maybe when my dad goes to bed I'll see if I can handle the taste of these Amanitas I have. Or I'll sift through the medicine closet for some DXM or something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. gunz god mode
    By pepsi_dude_777 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:00 PM
  2. can i have a god mode
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:06 PM
  3. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
  4. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
  5. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM

Tags for this Thread