Thread: TuŽn][OnZzZzZ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,937
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post
    Kids you make me laugh, Do look like somebody who gives a fuck about a game?
    Grow the fuck up, The game is not your real life

    Wins 1055
    Losses 1778
    Kills 39108
    Deaths 56964
    K/DR 0.69
    Team Kills 46
    Do i give a fuck ?

    ---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------


    Hahaha Israeli little kid, You know nothing about me
    Israil is better than egypt right @mslol

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Intellectual For This Useful Post:

    mslol (09-07-2012)

  3. #32
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by TuŽn
    [OnZzZzZ;6604728]he doesnt know what are pranks ?
    No i don't know pranks when you insult my mother for no reason, Fag


    ---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TuŽn
    [OnZzZzZ;6605450]Israil is better than egypt right @mslol
    And who told you I'm Egyptian ?


    ---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

    Try fixing your name, Dumpfuck

  4. #33
    mslol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olly
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TuŽn][OnZzZzZ View Post

    Israil is better than egypt right @mslol
    i wont say wher is better or not . il just say that ther is stupid kids all over the world .
    i just hate stupid kids . i guess @Xien is one of them
    btw: i have good frinds from egypt and they are nice guys !


    ---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post

    No i don't know pranks when you insult my mother for no reason, Fag


    ---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------


    And who told you I'm Egyptian ?


    ---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

    Try fixing your name, Dumpfuck
    its ok we all know you are from egypt xD

  5. #34
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by mslol View Post
    its ok we all know you are from egypt xD
    Faggot
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ire-arabs.html

  6. #35
    mslol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olly
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post
    Kids you make me laugh, Do look like somebody who gives a fuck about a game?
    Grow the fuck up, The game is not your real life

    Wins 1055
    Losses 1778
    Kills 39108
    Deaths 56964
    K/DR 0.69
    Team Kills 46
    Do i give a fuck ?

    ---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------


    Hahaha Israeli little kid, You know nothing about me also try taking some serious English lessons, Maybe the ABC's first
    "kid" hahaha thats comeing from 12 years old
    1 s 1 in game and we will see who is the kid hahahahahaha il pown you kid

  7. #36
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by mslol View Post

    "kid" hahaha thats comeing from 12 years old
    1 s 1 in game and we will see who is the kid hahahahahaha il pown you kid
    Send me your IGN, No hacks.

  8. #37
    mslol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olly
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post


    Send me your IGN, No hacks.
    lol noob i cant pm you hahah how do you whant me to send you my ign ?


    ---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

    btw: you can hack i dont car il win anyway

  9. #38
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by mslol View Post


    lol noob i cant pm you hahah how do you whant me to send you my ign ?
    Then don't ask, Or play using another account. Be fast or get lost mothafucka


    ---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by mslol View Post
    you can hack i dont car il win anyway
    You don't car ?, Learn some English
    Last edited by Viktor; 09-07-2012 at 09:35 AM.

  10. #39
    mslol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olly
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post


    Then don't ask, Or play using another account. Be fast or get lost mothafucka


    ---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------


    You don't car ?, Learn some English
    all i see here is a no life kid GTFO loser !
    you can say motha.... i hope youl get banned agin nooob

  11. #40
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by mslol View Post

    all i see here is a no life kid GTFO loser !
    you can say motha.... i hope youl get banned agin nooob
    This is a flaming and rage section, MOTHAFUCKA

  12. #41
    mslol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olly
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post


    This is a flaming and rage section, MOTHAFUCKA
    get a life noob kid !
    i see now you are really 12 years noob kid GTFO
    low ass noob

  13. #42
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by mslol View Post

    get a life noob kid !
    i see now you are really 12 years noob kid GTFO
    low ass noob
    Mothafucka please

  14. #43
    Mr.TeddyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Amused
    Aww now i know why you guys hate each other so much awell you were right you could never be in the same clan @Xien Check my Profile ull see a Vm about you
    Quote Originally Posted by mslol View Post

    get a life noob kid !
    i see now you are really 12 years noob kid GTFO
    low ass noob

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.TeddyBear For This Useful Post:

    mslol (09-07-2012)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] TuŽn][OnZzZzZ | Kill Marks
    By Intellectual in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 04:49 PM
  2. [Release] TuŽn][OnZzZzZ v4.0 KillMarks
    By Intellectual in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 11:48 PM
  3. [Release] TuŽn][OnZzZzZ Simple Injector v1.0
    By Intellectual in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 10:29 AM
  4. [Release] TuŽn][OnZzZzZ Ijector v1.0
    By Intellectual in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 03:20 PM