Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 247
  1. #151
    Callum Whyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post


    Weird and rather odd. If you actually had took the time to read my post earlier, you would have seen that I completely disagree with the OP and the thread. Matter of fact, I agree with some of the opinions stated before. I just don't like kids who build their opinions based on other peoples' behavior.

    Second, I said 'all' which I think include Egyptians and especially that kid who bumped the thread 5 days ago.
    nah youre in on it dont lie we can see thru your facade

  2. #152
    The XXX Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AWOLnation.org
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum Whyte View Post
    nah youre in on it dont lie we can see thru your facade
    How lovely. After a 4-lines reply of an argument you started, you just can't reply with a decent reply. You don't know me, so you can't really 'see thru my face'. Boy, your argument is invalid.

    Anyways, I will stop replying to this thread. Needs to die from stupidity.
     
    7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113
     
    List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

     
    Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

  3. #153
    Callum Whyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post


    How lovely. After a 4-lines reply of an argument you started, you just can't reply with a decent reply. You don't know me, so you can't really 'see thru my face'. Boy, your argument is invalid.

    Anyways, I will stop replying to this thread. Needs to die from stupidity.
    STUPITY WILL LIVE ON FOREVER FAYGUT

  4. #154
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum Whyte View Post
    STUPITY WILL LIVE ON FOREVER FAYGUT
    Just as in how you can not properly spell the synonym to "a bundle of sticks".

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    The XXX Devil (11-04-2012)

  6. #155
    mp3mp4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post
    #NOMOREOFTHESESTUPIDBULLSHITTHREADS. It is getting very annoying, even for me.

    Commenting on your thread, why do you care so much? And don't reply saying "I don't". If you don't, why did you make this bullshit thread or why did you waste 3 days of your precious life and bother with checking and commenting on most of the replies.

    Responding to your question, they don't. Well, maybe some does but this doesn't mean they all do but still. I have a lot of 'foreign' friends, both irl and over the internet and they don't hate me. Simply because they like me for who I am not for where I am from. That's the thing that most people should understand (especially people bitching about other people hating them), it's your attitude and personality that defines you, not your country, religion or anything else. (Of course we joke about it from time to time ) Perfect example for that, you got contributor. Cosmic got CS (sort of a reward in it's own way), contributor and resource. Hell, even Temper got MINION. Now think about what I said for a minute.

    Replying to other people's replies,
    Regarding speaking Arabic in the forums, that's one of the most annoying things for me and a couple of other people and it should be dealt with properly. I even reported that thing in your hack releases (Saeed). Again simply because it's a matter of moral. If you don't want to get insulted in some weird language, don't insult others in the same way.

    Regarding Islam, I can't see why some people are discussing Islam in here. The thread is talking about Egyptians not Muslims which shouldn't be mixed up together for a simple reason. There are Christian, Jewish as well as Muslims. Of course their 'amount' is significantly low.

    @Paladin Same opinion, although I respect western civilization.
    @Cole My opinion with slight differences, still didn't find a 'normal' Egyptian?
    @Jetamay My mother, sister, girl-friends aren't treated like 'shit' and I wouldn't accept that. Also, define 'treated like shit' behavior.
    @Delko DJ I can never take you seriously, kid.

    Too much writing, I wanted to respond to Saeed and then I just kept going. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. My English isn't perfect , although I plan to .
    lol mate ! i cant agree with you more .
    you are so right !
    and il just say that . stop the hate . love and peace are much better for our world
    if you cant fell free love and only free hate then why do you need fellings !
    i respect all ppl from all over the world . i just cant respect stupid ppl and racisem = stupid

  7. #156
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    your girls are ugly.
    our girls dont lose their virginity before gettin married
    and they r not used idk like mmmmmm 100 times b4 they get married or if they didnt they remain BITCHES

  8. #157
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    Too much nationalism over dere. It's annoying.

  9. #158
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by sadface197 View Post


    our girls dont lose their virginity before gettin married
    and they r not used idk like mmmmmm 100 times b4 they get married or if they didnt they remain BITCHES
    U Egyptian ? /fp

  10. #159
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DenelfJr View Post


    U Egyptian ? /fp
    Yes iam .

  11. #160
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by sadface197 View Post


    our girls dont lose their virginity before gettin married
    and they r not used idk like mmmmmm 100 times b4 they get married or if they didnt they remain BITCHES
    Oh shut the fuck up you disgusting hypocrite, look at your fucking avatar. You are the reason I dislike Egyptians.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Viktor (11-15-2012)

  13. #161
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Oh shut the fuck up you disgusting hypocrite, look at your fucking avatar. You are the reason I dislike Egyptians.
    oh come on got nth useful 2 say my avatar really? LMAO
    what i said there its my opinion
    no need to get mad

  14. #162
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by sadface197 View Post

    Yes iam .
    Actually the fact is, Egypt is filled with brothels and poor bitches who were 15 when they got raped in the streets. Also take the American flag off, You're nothing more than a shame
    Last edited by Viktor; 11-15-2012 at 05:58 PM.

  15. #163
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DenelfJr View Post

    Actually the fact is, Egypt is filled with brothels and poor bitches who were 15 when they got raped in the streets. Also take the American flag off, You're nothing more than a shame
    mmmm... who u think y r to judge me ?
    and sure here is my egyption flag.

  16. #164
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by sadface197 View Post
    mmmm... who u think y r to judge me ?
    Who iam to judge you? I've been stuck in your shitty middle east for over 5 years, I know everything about you arabs

  17. #165
    Lavigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,694
    Reputation
    521
    Thanks
    1,099
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DenelfJr View Post

    Who iam to judge you? I've been stuck in your shitty middle east for over 5 years, I know everything about you arabs
    some one told u i love arabs ?
    believe it or not i hate the fact that im stuck in egypt.
    and u dunno me im not like others. the problem is that u guys & girls meet kids and more kids everyday in forums websites etc etc. i hate those kids too seriously thats why yr hate grow everyday aganist them.
    Last edited by Lavigne; 11-15-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:23 PM
  2. And still you ask why we HATE Israel !!!
    By Hassan in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 01:18 AM
  3. The reasons why I hate white people - and so should you
    By michalejohan in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 04:13 AM
  4. Oh Vista, Why Must You Hate Me So?
    By Corndog in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 06:08 PM
  5. Why you hate SAM?
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:19 AM