Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 247
  1. #16
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't even know where all this hate for egyptians came from.
    When I first joined it was '10 it was only about hating Br's.
    I fucking hate Brazilians.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    Ahmed- (10-29-2012),[MPGH]Lightning (09-18-2012),mp3mp4 (11-05-2012),ThingOfMyth (09-03-2012)

  3. #17
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,717
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    I don't even know where all this hate for egyptians came from.
    When I first joined it was '10 it was only about hating Br's.
    I fucking hate Brazilians.
    It came... With crossfire

  4. #18
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


    It came... With crossfire
    In my crossfire days we only hated Brazilians, they were the most hated. Now I hear the Egyptians are just as worse /sad

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    ThingOfMyth (09-03-2012)

  6. #19
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    I don't even know where all this hate for egyptians came from.
    When I first joined it was '10 it was only about hating Br's.
    I fucking hate Brazilians.
    It started when they flooded the cF section and overwhelmed everyone back in 2009. Then, after years of leeching off of a white man's hard work, they think it is necessary for one to become staff and moderate their little kiddies whom leech off of them too.

    Brazilians have backed off for awhile now since we have made a section entirely for them. I guess Egyptians are asking for the same, don't ya think?

  7. #20
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Because of threads like this. This is a retarded thread that shows off bit of arrogance IMHO.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  8. #21
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by aTroll View Post


    It started when they flooded the cF section and overwhelmed everyone back in 2009. Then, after years of leeching off of a white man's hard work, they think it is necessary for one to become staff and moderate their little kiddies whom leech off of them too.

    Brazilians have backed off for awhile now since we have made a section entirely for them. I guess Egyptians are asking for the same, don't ya think?
    Egyptians certainly did not invade the CF section in '09.

    But yea if they are as bad as the brazilians they need a new section. Hopefully when I return to crossfire it'll be foreigners free.

  9. #22
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw


    1. You're not natively speaking English, so there's bound to be a language barrier.
    2. You make threads like my example I will link, that many people interpret as a desire for what is a higher rank than contribs: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-question.html
    3. I don't like Islam the same way I don't like anything that isn't in my beliefs. I understand people are entitled to their choice in beliefs and religions, but shit like "I'm Muslim and Proud" is annoying to someone who would rather have things like religion be kept to themselves.
    4. Many of you are annoying the same way western civ is annoying to the rest of the world.



  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

    Cole (09-03-2012),Cyborgy (09-03-2012),Delko DJ (09-06-2012),Implify (09-03-2012),mp3mp4 (11-05-2012)

  11. #23
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You realize you brought this upon yourself right? Of course you don't because your just a dumb Egyptian!
    Last edited by Mshine67; 09-03-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    This is my first photoshop creation, please let me know in PM what you think, pros and cons, how It could be improved and things of that manner. Or skype gsjackson413

    Successful Trades 23

    Scams 0

    Vouches Uncountable Amount

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mshine67 For This Useful Post:

    ThingOfMyth (09-03-2012)

  13. #24
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post


    1. You're not natively speaking English, so there's bound to be a language barrier.
    2. You make threads like my example I will link, that many people interpret as a desire for what is a higher rank than contribs: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-question.html
    3. I don't like Islam the same way I don't like anything that isn't in my beliefs. I understand people are entitled to their choice in beliefs and religions, but shit like "I'm Muslim and Proud" is annoying to someone who would rather have things like religion be kept to themselves.
    4. Many of you are annoying the same way western civ is annoying to the rest of the world.
    QFT .



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  14. #25
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,874
    Reputation
    773
    Thanks
    2,951
    Faggots .

  15. #26
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post


    1. You're not natively speaking English, so there's bound to be a language barrier.
    2. You make threads like my example I will link, that many people interpret as a desire for what is a higher rank than contribs: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-question.html
    3. I don't like Islam the same way I don't like anything that isn't in my beliefs. I understand people are entitled to their choice in beliefs and religions, but shit like "I'm Muslim and Proud" is annoying to someone who would rather have things like religion be kept to themselves.
    4. Many of you are annoying the same way western civ is annoying to the rest of the world.
    Thank you exact fucking thoughts
    I would only add that when they don't understand this themselves (like when we ask what when they speak Arabic) they rage about which because there is a language barrier so it just looks like a collection of keys created by the guy bashing his head into his keyboard.
    Then they try and do overly drastic methods of anger to either get them banned or something of a similar sort, this leads to limitless amounts of reports that are all the same which is probably also a reason they wont receive much support for staff unless its from other Egyptians.
    This leads them to get banned, and when this occurs they act as if there getting some sort of disrespectful treatments because there Muslim or Egyptian when in reality were just trying to get have a discussion and there was over reactions.

    Also on a less than on topic area The reason I myself don't have a problem with BRs as much as i did (on this site) is because even though most of them are as we describe (gib moni plox) I have seen that there are BRs on here who are near completely normal but I have yet to find that type of person in the Egyptian subgroup.
    Last edited by Cole; 09-03-2012 at 02:07 AM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:

    Cyborgy (09-03-2012),Delko DJ (09-06-2012)

  17. #27
    ThingOfMyth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not Here
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [S]aeed View Post

    i mean about the minion.


    ---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------



    why you arent princess ?
    shemale ?
    mkay 2things. there is only MILD Flaming/trolling allowed and you have to have more posts to be a princess
    Feel free to donate






  18. #28
    Osmosravine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Well you know what they say.

    Anime Watcher • Weed Smoker • Gamer


  19. #29
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Threads like this

  20. #30
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post


    Thank you exact fucking thoughts
    I would only add that when they don't understand this themselves (like when we ask what when they speak Arabic) they rage about which because there is a language barrier so it just looks like a collection of keys created by the guy bashing his head into his keyboard.
    Then they try and do overly drastic methods of anger to either get them banned or something of a similar sort, this leads to limitless amounts of reports that are all the same which is probably also a reason they wont receive much support for staff unless its from other Egyptians.
    This leads them to get banned, and when this occurs they act as if there getting some sort of disrespectful treatments because there Muslim or Egyptian when in reality were just trying to get have a discussion and there was over reactions.

    Also on a less than on topic area The reason I myself don't have a problem with BRs as much as i did (on this site) is because even though most of them are as we describe (gib moni plox) I have seen that there are BRs on here who are near completely normal but I have yet to find that type of person in the Egyptian subgroup.
    THIS SOLVES THE AMERICAN/EGYPTIAN TIME VORTEX. I CAN NEVER AGREE MORE. THANK YOU.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:23 PM
  2. And still you ask why we HATE Israel !!!
    By Hassan in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 01:18 AM
  3. The reasons why I hate white people - and so should you
    By michalejohan in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 04:13 AM
  4. Oh Vista, Why Must You Hate Me So?
    By Corndog in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 06:08 PM
  5. Why you hate SAM?
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:19 AM