Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83
  1. #46
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    O, I will.

    He is 5 ft 11, 212 lbs 2nd degree in teakwondo, and 3rd degree in jui justu, or however u spell it and took karate when he was 13-16.
    He trains in boxing, and also is a Marine.
    I'll be there at his funeral to laugh at him when he's a marine trying to beat up everyone

  2. #47
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    I'll be there at his funeral to laugh at him when he's a marine trying to beat up everyone
    He is a marksmen, and goes to a shooting round to pratice shooting his beretta


  3. #48
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    O, I will.

    He is 5 ft 11, 212 lbs 2nd degree in teakwondo, and 3rd degree in jui justu, or however u spell it and took karate when he was 13-16.
    He trains in boxing, and also is a Marine.
    Also competed in Wrestling in his highschool years, and won 2 tournaments
    Wooahhh, we got a badass over here.

  4. #49
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post


    Wooahhh, we got a badass over here.
    He plays xbox live sometimes, but only gets on a computer to get on facebook, so assume, he has a life


  5. #50
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    He plays xbox live sometimes, but only gets on a computer to get on facebook, so assume, he has a life
    Pretty sure we have more knowledge then him.

  6. #51
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    He plays xbox live sometimes, but only gets on a computer to get on facebook, so assume, he has a life
    And your ass stays at home on MPGH all the fucking time playing some free FPS on PC.

    Your relationship is fucked.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Hobbit For This Useful Post:

    Implify (09-08-2012),[MPGH]YellowFever (09-08-2012)

  8. #52
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post


    And your ass stays at home on MPGH all the fucking time playing some free FPS on PC.

    Your relationship is fucked.
    Seems legit

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Implify For This Useful Post:

    The Hobbit (09-08-2012),[MPGH]YellowFever (09-08-2012)

  10. #53
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Pretty sure we have more knowledge then him.
    Just because he is black does not mean he isn't smart. He had A's and B's and graduated highschool with a 3.7 GPA


    ---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post


    And your ass stays at home on MPGH all the fucking time playing some free FPS on PC.

    Your relationship is fucked.
    Actually, I work at sonic car-hop during the week, why do you think I only get on late at night?
    I go to school, get out at 3:30, he picks me up and drops me off at sonic, stay there till around 8-9, and then leave.
    Fridays, I go to the highschool games.


  11. #54
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

    Just because he is black does not mean he isn't smart. He had A's and B's and graduated highschool with a 3.7 GPA
    Tell me how smart are you then. You're arguing with people who know more about relationships and actually know how to be civilized. Your point is?

  12. #55
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Tell me how smart are you then. You're arguing with people who know more about relationships and actually know how to be civilized. Your point is?
    I havn't graduated from school and this is my senior year, and most of the time in class, I just lay my head down or slack off.. but, I still have A's, B's, and C's.


  13. #56
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Most of the time you just lay your head down or slack off and you still get A's, B's, and C's?

    I can't believe what I am seeing.

  14. #57
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

    I havn't graduated from school and this is my senior year, and most of the time in class, I just lay my head down or slack off.. but, I still have A's, B's, and C's.
    Pure BULLSHIT. I managed to pull off a B without doing anything in class and just playing on my ipod. You however, are a failure at lying

    E: This was in summer school, where in math we had to do 4 parts of a unit a day.

  15. #58
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Pure BULLSHIT. I managed to pull off a B without doing anything in class and just playing on my ipod. You however, are a failure at lying
    How, it's not that hard to search stuff up in a book then turn in the paper and just sit there and do nothing. As far as notes, we rarley take notes, it's mostly simple crap. Arkansas is 2 years behind on learning, so it's simple.
    Homework, I just do it at work on my break.
    It's simple.
    As far as test.... I just study when i walk in class
    Last edited by ShunnyBun; 09-08-2012 at 09:16 PM.


  16. #59
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

    Actually, I work at sonic car-hop during the week, why do you think I only get on late at night?
    I go to school, get out at 3:30, he picks me up and drops me off at sonic, stay there till around 8-9, and then leave.
    Fridays, I go to the highschool games.

    You forgot to add in fried chicken there.


  17. #60
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

    How, it's not that hard to search stuff up in a book then turn in the paper and just sit there and do nothing. As far as notes, we rarley take notes, it's mostly simple crap. Arkansas is 2 years behind on learning, so it's simple.
    Homework, I just do it at work on my break.
    It's simple.
    As far as test.... I just study when i walk in class
    Who the fuck walks in class and studies? You are seriously a terrible liar

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] Biggest fail of 2012
    By Royce in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:01 AM
  2. Spammers Beware
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:21 PM
  3. Biggest Topic
    By AthlaS in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:07 PM
  4. Electronic Digital
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 02:07 PM
  5. Two Biggest Spammers on the forums!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM