Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy

    @everyone hating.

    Look, ill say the sme thing i do on fb.
    Haters just give me more power, they make me seem more stronger.
    You guys are getting pissed because I am trying to hurry up and get the 1337 post ban for time. Yet, you are mad because all my post are about the OT or from post quotes. Makes me laugh, how you can be so patheticly stupid wasting your time posting a thread about me. I guess I am popular, please!

    But, thank you for letting me know I have haters on mpgh. Just that's very nice!!!!
    I love my haters more then I love anything else, that should tell you something. Yea, it really should
    As I told a few others, once I hit the 1337 post ban, I am going to stop posting so much on MPGH and just post when time is needed, plus I want to hurry cause I go back to school next monday. I got suspended for fighting, and I am on a week vacation from my job, therefor leaving this week open and I want to try to gain as much post as possible WHILE following the forum rules/regulations.


  2. #2
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,929
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    Makes me laugh, how you can be so patheticly stupid wasting your time posting a thread about me. I guess I am popular, please!
    This was a waste of my time posting this comment.

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  3. #3
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post


    This was a waste of my time posting this comment.
    You didn't have to comment if it was a waste of your time. :|


  4. #4
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,633
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,232
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OMFG.
    There is a rule called: No spam.
    U should be banned for that such incredible spam you are doing


  5. #5
    Flengo Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    anywhere
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    Look, ill say the sme thing i do on fb.
    Haters just give me more power, they make me seem more stronger.
    You guys are getting pissed because I am trying to hurry up and get the 1337 post ban for time. Yet, you are mad because all my post are about the OT or from post quotes. Makes me laugh, how you can be so patheticly stupid wasting your time posting a thread about me. I guess I am popular, please!

    But, thank you for letting me know I have haters on mpgh. Just that's very nice!!!!
    I love my haters more then I love anything else, that should tell you something. Yea, it really should
    As I told a few others, once I hit the 1337 post ban, I am going to stop posting so much on MPGH and just post when time is needed, plus I want to hurry cause I go back to school next monday. I got suspended for fighting, and I am on a week vacation from my job, therefor leaving this week open and I want to try to gain as much post as possible WHILE following the forum rules/regulations.
    I don't think no one is hating, But you post in this section like a 14 year old Teenage Girl Posts on her Facebook. And if people are hating its because its the General section so get use to it, Flaming is permited here.


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

    Biggest Leecher in History



    Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

    Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

  6. #6
    kJNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You want 1337 Post's so you get a Ban, Not sure if you Know.
    But Their's a Thing, it's called Life, maybe try Live it once. :P

  7. #7
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by kJNR View Post
    You want 1337 Post's so you get a Ban, Not sure if you Know.
    But Their's a Thing, it's called Life, maybe try Live it once. :P
    I got a life, and I got a job. I don't know why the hell you hate me, I didn't do shit to you.


  8. #8
    kJNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @Digits2012

    Life -> MPGH 1337 Posts
    Job -> MPGH 1337 Posts
    Nocomment, you know the Reason.

  9. #9
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,387
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,573
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Just shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a shit about you on this forum and you're starting to piss people off. Being a retard doesn't mean you are popular. Get the fuck off your high horse because THIS ISN'T FACEBOOK YOU TROLL.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saboteur For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (09-08-2012),kJNR (09-07-2012),Prepix (09-16-2012),[MPGH]YellowFever (09-08-2012),Zithium (09-07-2012),[MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (09-07-2012)

  11. #10
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by kJNR View Post
    @Digits2012

    Life -> MPGH 1337 Posts
    Job -> MPGH 1337 Posts
    Nocomment, you know the Reason.
    No, I don't know the reason.


  12. #11
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    I'm not a hater

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Viktor For This Useful Post:

    ShunnyBun (09-07-2012)

  14. #12
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post
    I'm not a hater
    They just jealous due to the fact I have a way to get post without breaking any rules.

    Last edited by ShunnyBun; 09-07-2012 at 07:50 AM.


  15. #13
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,387
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,573
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    They just jealous due to the fact I have a way to get post without breaking any rules.


    Except nobody fucking cares about posts you moron, quit thinking you're all that because you're not.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  16. #14
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post



    Except nobody fucking cares about posts you moron, quit thinking you're all that because you're not.
    You're as slow as the other haters... I don't think I am all that, you're just dumb for thinking that I think I am all that.
    for 1.)I don't care what you think.
    for 2.) I don't really care anymore, and you know whats better? I don't care that I don't care.
    Last edited by ShunnyBun; 09-07-2012 at 08:42 AM.


  17. #15
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,387
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,573
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    You're as slow as the other haters... I don't think I am all that, you're just dumb for thinking that I think I am all that.
    for 1.) [IMG]http://dc498.*******.com/img/DcPhCLBc/s3/i_dont_care_what_you_think.gif[/IMG]

    For 2.) [IMG]http://dc498.*******.com/img/5nLiF0lZ/s3/I_dont_even_care_anymore.gif[/IMG]

    "Look, ill say the sme thing i do on fb.
    Haters just give me more power, they make me seem more stronger.
    You guys are getting pissed because I am trying to hurry up and get the 1337 post ban for time. Yet, you are mad because all my post are about the OT or from post quotes.
    But, thank you for letting me know I have haters on mpgh. Just that's very nice!!!!
    I love my haters more then I love anything else"

    Self-adsorbed cow



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Saboteur For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (09-07-2012)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Everyone Hates Mouzie.
    By YellowFever in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 06:34 PM
  2. Why does everyone hate me?
    By The Philosopher in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 06:44 AM
  3. Everyone Hates ECsTasy
    By HosteD in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 06:25 PM
  4. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE CHOOBS?!?!?!?!?!
    By jonnyboy9985 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 02:17 PM
  5. Well, because everyone hates k2, I though I would clear some things up
    By malin in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 07:51 PM