Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,838
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    At times like this , i wish there was a usergroup worse than cock sucker specially for him .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    Luke420 (09-20-2012),Prepix (09-21-2012),Sussie (09-20-2012)

  3. #17
    Ohusen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    687
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I agree with you, Luke.
    ღ ✫ ϡ: (\_(\
    ♥ ❤ ✪ (=’ :’)✩
    ☀ : ✱ ☾,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»★
     

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ohusen For This Useful Post:

    Luke420 (09-20-2012)

  5. #18
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Cocksuckers gonna suck cocks


  6. #19
    Sussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    At times like this , i wish there was a usergroup worse than cock sucker specially for him .
    Thank you , so much.

  7. #20
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,397
    Reputation
    332
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    In Love
    WTF DID I DO?
    @Time
    I don't even know what you're talking about I've helped you with project blackout whenever you needed me. I've been supporting you all the way since you were a normal member

    @Luke420
    we've talked once, That was when I was on my eminemjr account and that been gone.

    @Temperrr
    I don't even know what to say man.... Just a traitor.

    @Mr Allen
    What did i ever do to you

    @Complixity
    I DON'T KNOW YOU.

    @Hannibal
    We need to stop fighting or w.e. I try to be your friend.

    @Canadian
    You've been mad at me before we I even introduced myself to you
    Last edited by SMILLY; 09-20-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  8. #21
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessSr View Post
    WTF DID I DO?
    @Time
    I don't even know what you're talking about I've helped you with project blackout whenever you needed me. I've been supporting you all the way since you were a normal member

    @Luke420
    we've talked once, That was when I was on my eminemjr account and that been gone.

    @Temperrr
    I don't even know what to say man.... Just a traitor.

    @Mr Allen
    What did i ever do to you

    @Complixity
    I DON'T KNOW YOU.

    @Hannibal
    We need to stop fighting or w.e. I try to be your friend.

    @Canadian
    You've been mad at me before we I even introduced myself to you
    I just don't like the fact you act like you're mature bitch.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    Luke420 (09-23-2012)

  10. #22
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,397
    Reputation
    332
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    I just don't like the fact you act like you're mature bitch.
    I try to change for the better, as you see i barely post in general know unless I'm banned
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  11. #23
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessSr View Post


    I try to change for the better, as you see i barely post in general know unless I'm banned
    Then you should stop completely posting in general, just wipe the thought. When you come on MPGH just think to yourself, do I really want to post on general? Nobody likes me.

    Just stay in your fucking section and never post here again

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    Luke420 (09-23-2012),SMILLY (09-20-2012)

  13. #24
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,397
    Reputation
    332
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Then you should stop completely posting in general, just wipe the thought. When you come on MPGH just think to yourself, do I really want to post on general? Nobody likes me.

    Just stay in your fucking section and never post here again


    It's like drugs and then rehab , Im trying stop.

    It takes time

    But I will stop posting here when I get my main back
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  14. #25
    Sussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessSr View Post




    It's like drugs and then rehab , Im trying stop.

    It takes time

    But I will stop posting here when I get my main back
    Wait (-67 Reputation) is that possible ?!

  15. #26
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,838
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessSr View Post
    [B]WTF DID I DO?
    @Time
    I don't even know what you're talking about I've helped you with project blackout whenever you needed me. I've been supporting you all the way since you were a normal member

    /B]
    Nah its not like i hate you , i was just adding to the facts.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  16. #27
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,397
    Reputation
    332
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    In Love
    I just got this account banned recently and I got this rep back when I was notorious and negative rep was around
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  17. #28
    Kirigaya Kazuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wall of shame
    Posts
    1,747
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    He's annoying and a cock sucking faggot. Both on MPGH and IRL.
    Not giving you a good and clear blowjob Sab?

    OT: Damn Luke, calm down just ignore him

    Im Jazk


  18. #29
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,397
    Reputation
    332
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    In Love
    Luke is not even active anymore though ^^^
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  19. #30
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessSr View Post
    Luke is not even active anymore though ^^^
    Your main is permanently banned ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY.... lol
    By evilMONKEYdo in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 12:47 AM
  2. well i would like to say its been nice mpgh
    By Luke420 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 12:05 AM
  3. Alright Just Like To Say Something
    By lamamilk0 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:12 PM
  4. Just want to say that
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 09:20 PM
  5. I just want to say ty Dave and Mods :)
    By driverx in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 08:28 AM