Thread: Egypt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,963
    My Mood
    Cool

    Egypt

    Egypt who learn you how to win in a war

    Why they're leecher?

    @Xien you're leeching _!_

  2. #2
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Talk shit suck dick, aeriaAVA for new cocksucker

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denelf For This Useful Post:

    Prepix (10-28-2012),Viktor (07-03-2016)

  4. #3
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,389
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    @Xien you're leeching _!_
    Talk shit, suck dick Arab bitch. You're calling me a leecher i didn't code a shit in my entire life. Learn the meaning of the word "Leech" dump Arabs
    "Egypt who learn you how to win in a war" What war ? It's called "Revolution" you fucktard
    Sure all Arabs started revolutions and killed their own people and destroyed their cities because Arabs are bunch of terrorist gypsies.
    Don't forget your past.

    Arabs and Egyptians can suck my dick
    Last edited by Viktor; 10-26-2012 at 12:48 PM.

  5. #4
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,692
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,676
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post

    Talk shit, suck dick Arab bitch. You're calling me a leecher i didn't code a shit in my entire life. Learn the meaning of the word "Leech" dump Arabs
    "Egypt who learn you how to win in a war" What war ?

    Egypt can suck my dick
    1- You are Arabian
    2- Leecher isn't a word for coding only you sucker

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  6. #5
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,389
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    1- You are Arabian
    2- Leecher isn't a word for coding only you sucker
    1-Show a proof
    2-"Leecher" means the person use stuff and says he made it
    Two faggots defending each other

    Also learn how "not" to use others avys
    Last edited by Viktor; 10-26-2012 at 12:54 PM.

  7. #6
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,692
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,676
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post


    1-Show a proof
    2-"Leecher" means the person use stuff and says he made it
    Two faggots defending each other
    1- Leecher got many meanings
    2- At first when you made your account you were from Bahrain
    3- In the past you weren't on the world's map so don't forget your past
    4- _|_

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  8. #7
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,389
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

    1- Leecher got many meanings
    2- At first when you made your account you were from Bahrain
    3- In the past you weren't on the world's map so don't forget your past
    4- _|_
    "At first when you made your account" I joined in Feb012 but my activity started in July
    -teach your brain how not be retarded

  9. #8
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,692
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,676
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post

    "At first when you made your account" I joined in Feb012 but my activity started in July
    -teach your brain how not be retarded
    Activity started in July but when registering you must choose a country
    -teach your brain how not be retarded.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  10. #9
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,389
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    Activity started in July but when registering you must choose a country
    -teach your brain how not be retarded.
    I've chosen a random flag because the perpuse of my registration was downloading hacks
    -Learn how not to copy, 9gag f4g
    Also I'm going to cut the shit about Egyptians/Arabs/Muslims. Assume it in the way you want.
    End of the story
    Last edited by Viktor; 10-26-2012 at 01:06 PM.

  11. #10
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,692
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,676
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post


    I've chosen a random flag because the perpuse of my registration was downloading hacks
    -Learn how not to copy, 9gag f4g
    Also I'm going to cut the shit about Egyptians/Arabs/Muslims. Assume it in the way you want.
    End of the story
    It's the end of story for you but not for me and you'll see.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  12. #11
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,389
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    It's the end of story for you but not for me and you'll see.
    Do what ever you want, IDGAF 9gag .

    The Egyptian revolution over the Internet so scared
    Last edited by Viktor; 10-26-2012 at 01:10 PM.

  13. #12
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,692
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,676
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post


    Do what ever you want, IDGAF 9gag .

    The Egyptian revolution over the Internet so scared
    I am not waiting for you to tell me to do what i want .

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  14. #13
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,007
    Reputation
    1226
    Thanks
    1,232
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Egypt who learn you how to win in a war Why they're leecher? @Xien you're leeching _!_
    You for new cocksucker @AeriaAVA also @Xien is a boss.

  15. #14
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,692
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,676
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    You for new cocksucker @AeriaAVA also @Xien is a boss.
    Xien is a slave.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  16. #15
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,389
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

    I am not waiting for you to tell me to do what i want .
    Sure because you're a gypsy, Gypsies does everything by them selves 9gag


    ---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Xien is a slave.
    Slave of..?
    Learn how to make a sentence 9gag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how to glitch game egypt or alaska ?
    By noorhashim in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 07:50 PM
  2. new egypt glitch?
    By THA-Wigga in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 09:36 PM
  3. Egypt Knife Match Score
    By Lewisc12x in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 05:42 PM
  4. white walls in egypt and ship!
    By Styla-Jempo in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 12:12 PM
  5. How come the map hack only works on egypt??
    By Dar2daC in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:42 AM