Thread: Pls Egypt

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 87
  1. #31
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    YOU SO MEANIES TO ARAB :/

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. #32
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Just stop fucking spamming with ur muslim shit and fuck off with ur arabic signatures lil twat.
    This is an english forum, go to a turk/egypt/muslim forum if you feel like spamming with your religious trash.
    your not the forum headmaster or something, your a nobody.
    so if you don't like us being around... you can leave anytime.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  3. #33
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    your not the forum headmaster or something, your a nobody.
    so if you don't like us being around... you can leave anytime.
    I WILL NEVER LEAVE BECAUSE OF YOU FAGGOT ISLAMITICS

    NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

  4. #34
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    I WILL NEVER LEAVE BECAUSE OF YOU FAGGOT ISLAMITICS

    NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Did "Islam" kill your poor parents?
    because your behaving like you have a personal issue going on against Islam...
    /LOL
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  5. #35
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Did "Islam" kill your poor parents?
    because your behaving like you have a personal issue going on against Islam...
    /LOL
    Islam = intollerant

    True fact#

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Denelf For This Useful Post:

    Viktor (10-31-2012)

  7. #36
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    Me gusta me atheist, I hate all of you including the human race HUEHUEHUEHUE

  8. #37
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Islam = intollerant

    True fact#

    Like I care about what you and others say...
    Thats how you see us, and thats how we see you in return.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #38
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Like I care about what you and others say...
    Thats how you see us, and thats how we see you in return.
    Indeed, we are intollerant because you fags just spam all over the internet with your muslim shit and don't keep it for yourselves.

  10. #39
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Just stop fucking spamming with ur muslim shit and fuck off with ur arabic signatures lil twat.
    This is an english forum, go to a turk/egypt/muslim forum if you feel like spamming with your religious trash.
    Did you see him doing that in this thread? , Go Fuck .... ...
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  11. #40
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    Did you see him doing that in this thread? , Go Fuck .... ...
    Yes, his tittle under his name is muslim shit, and his signature too get your facts right biatch
    Now go and kill youself because being an egyptian is a shame.

    ---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    YOU SO MEANIES TO ARAB :/
    Because they are intollerant as fuck and keep writing in their signatures etc those fucking shit which no one understands.

  12. #41
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Indeed, we are intollerant because you fags just spam all over the internet with your muslim shit and don't keep it for yourselves.
    LOL dude are you serious?
    your problem is my user title thingy? for real!!!!?!?!?

    man, you find it stupid? and i find your avatar stupid too
    I didn't write it to make you feel bad or happy about it, you will never understand .
    just ignore "spammers" like myself?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  13. #42
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    LOL dude are you serious?
    your problem is my user title thingy? for real!!!!?!?!?

    man, you find it stupid? and i find your avatar stupid too
    I didn't write it to make you feel bad or happy about it, you will never understand .
    just ignore "spammers" like myself?
    I love to flame the shit out of you

  14. #43
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Yes, his tittle under his name is muslim shit, and his signature too get your facts right biatch
    Now go and kill youself because being an egyptian is a shame.

    ---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------



    Because they are intollerant as fuck and keep writing in their signatures etc those fucking shit which no one understands.
    Every One Occupied Egypt We Fucked Him , Include The English , French Even All Europe Countries Wanted to Occupies Egypt And We Fucked Them...

    And They Say About Us What You Never Heard About Any Army in The World, So I Should Be Proud Of Being Egyptian.
    Last edited by Frought; 10-31-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. #44
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    Every One Occupied Egypt We Fucked Him , Include The English , French Even All Europe Countries Wanted to Occupies Egypt And We Fucked Them...

    And They Say About Us What You Never Heard About Any Army in The World, So I Should Be Proud Of Being Egyptian.
    Wot?
    France would fuck you egyptians if it comes to war, or the USA.

  16. #45
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Wot?
    France would fuck you egyptians if it comes to war, or the USA.
    hahahahah , It happened once when France Occupied us in 1798 And We Fucked Them , USA was Occupied from England Also It Scarred From Arab and Cannot Occupies Egypt "Except in your dreams!" , Also There's No Country in this world for now say "We Hate Egypt"!
    French campaign in Egypt and Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2016, 09:42 PM
  2. Re-add the programing forum pls :)
    By SATANICAT in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 10:33 AM
  3. NEWBS SIG PLS :d
    By SATANICAT in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 07:09 AM
  4. Pls help to make sig!!!!
    By Duagang in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 04:43 AM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM