Thread: Skinny cunts

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    WTF do you show your gay body on a Cheat/Programming/Game- Website !?!?!

WTF is going wrong with you m8 !?

Maybe you should search some friends right now, and you should start some other activities, school, brain training etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post

Meh, I'm so dam sexy

I wonder what made you think of creating this post :P
    You most be jealous of us
    u mirin brah?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by inmate View Post
    WTF do you show your gay body on a Cheat/Programming/Game- Website !?!?!

WTF is going wrong with you m8 !?

Maybe you should search some friends right now, and you should start some other activities, school, brain training etc.
    I am socially very active, more active than i would like to. School is fine too except i lack disicpline.

But i expected i would be called gay by someone insecure about the sexuality.
    Need help with nutrition, workout programmes or anything regarding physical health? Shoot me a message for help !

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    Is this forum /gaming and programming seriously your only hobby?

kinda sad as you most likely wont gain anything from it.

go workout instead of spending almost your whole day in front of your computer wtf man.

either most of you guys are skinny of fat either way look physically like shit.

Cool bro just shows how fucking Beta you are.

You lack confidence in your life (Probably from being incredibly ugly or abused by drug addicct parents) so you decide to join a game hacking site where you use a fake profile picture and try and pretend like you're alpha as fuck.

If you were alpha would you even join a game hacking website and try to call people out?

Kinda sad that you have to hop on a hacking site with a fake picture to try and make yourself feel better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm on my pc around 12-16 Hours a day, I don't visit the gym, I'm not skinny or fat, I'm nicely built, Built for long distance running, jumping, climbing. (Yes i've done those things) My point is, Even if that is you, you have a big body, but after 15 minutes of running, 2 minutes of jumping or 5 minutes of climbing, your whole body is fucked to quote a film, '' Let this be a lesson, Muscle doesn't float. ''

Been healthy and physically able, and been a moving tank are two complete different things, but i can guarantee one thing and thats if there is an alien invasion and we're all forced to flee our lands into the mountains you will be one among the many to be instantly fucked for not been physically fit.7

Oh and since you're so perfect and we're so ugly, I'am a Gamer, PC Wh0re.

Here is my girlfriend, http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/...419020_n-1.jpg

That is what been an honest loving man gets you.

This is what been an arrogant asshole who attempts to pick on weaker people, nothing.
    Last edited by Narsha; 11-04-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Cool bro just shows how fucking Beta you are.

You lack confidence in your life (Probably from being incredibly ugly or abused by drug addicct parents) so you decide to join a game hacking site where you use a fake profile picture and try and pretend like you're alpha as fuck.

If you were alpha would you even join a game hacking website and try to call people out?

Kinda sad that you have to hop on a hacking site with a fake picture to try and make yourself feel better.
    fake picture? hahahahha how u want proof? tell me faggot. I just provided multiple pictures u retard. lolol Why cant ppl get over the fact that actually is me?

Apparantly you think im alpha, thanks bro. i never called anyone out, once again this is the flaming and rage section haha.

Youre obviously mad i look like this and you apparantly feel intimidated by my appaerance. It doesnt matter though, most insecure people are intimidated by me when I approach them.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    I'm on my pc around 12-16 Hours a day, I don't visit the gym, I'm not skinny or fat, I'm nicely built, Built for long distance running, jumping, climbing. (Yes i've done those things) My point is, Even if that is you, you have a big body, but after 15 minutes of running, 2 minutes of jumping or 5 minutes of climbing, your whole body is fucked to quote a film, '' Let this be a lesson, Muscle doesn't float. ''

Been healthy and physically able, and been a moving tank are two complete different things, but i can guarantee one thing and thats if there is an alien invasion and we're all forced to flee our lands into the mountains you will be one among the many to be instantly fucked for not been physically fit.7

Oh and since you're so perfect and we're so ugly, I'am a Gamer, PC Wh0re.

Here is my girlfriend, http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/...419020_n-1.jpg

That is what been an honest loving man gets you.

This is what been an arrogant asshole who attempts to pick on weaker people, nothing.
    Lol was waiting for the "you have muscles so you cant do cardio or be fast" kind of arguments. I used to do long distance running and was a skinny guy. I was actually semi- good at it since i was entering national competitions.

I can still easily run for an hour if i would want to. I just dont wanna do much cardio since I'm bulking and tryign to add muscle/weight.
    Having muscle doesnt mean instantly that your slow.

just giving my thoughts bro. I dont care if you would rather sit on front of your computer. In my opinion its better to balance it with working out/physical activities.

How old is your girlfriend? No hate i estimated about 15-16?

I dont see a point in having a girlfriend at a young age. Takes alot of time, money and effort. I rather instead do what i want and fuk some girls along the way.

I can post some pictures/nudes of girls here so i can show you how supercool i am by showing pictures of girls i hooked up with?

since your not being very nice i would like to point out that i have a bigger chest than your girlfriend.
    Last edited by wardsam12; 11-04-2012 at 10:18 AM.
    Need help with nutrition, workout programmes or anything regarding physical health? Shoot me a message for help !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lol. Do you want proof? i can show its on my actual phone.

it is actually me Lol. I've been lifting for a while now and know alot about supplements.

I just pasted a part of wikipedia to give a quick explanation about what nootropic is. I actually done my research before using it rofl like everything i put in my body.

Very funny how so many ppl actually feel im talking aobut them lol.

And i dont have good grammar or vocabulaire because im not actually american/english or anything close to that.
    You wanna research my dick cause that's about to go in your body.

God of Marketplace

If you have questions, concerns or simply need help you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to assist you.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Infringements upon the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    In an effort to combat imposters you can directly add me using the Skype button below.

Private Message | Visitor Message
    Report a Scammer

Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

You wanna research my dick cause that's about to go in your body.
    ur lil to far away i dont think your dick is going in my body anytime soon.

u forgot to say nohomo.

for instance if i say i wanna fuck you in the ass its gay
    if i say i wanna fuck you in the ass, no homo its not gay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You're such an idiot, next thing you're going to say is that you can beat every single one of us in a fight

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You're such an idiot, next thing you're going to say is that you can beat every single one of us in a fight
    I dont like to fight. The're is no use and i dont want to risk going to jail or a getting a criminal record.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I dont like to fight. The're is no use and i dont want to risk going to jail or a getting a criminal record.
    Well you just got a Cyber Criminal Record, For insulting the best community on the cybernets, Have fun jack ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well you just got a Cyber Criminal Record, For insulting the best community on the cybernets, Have fun jack ass.
    im shaking in fear. Dem internet threats really get to me.

u mad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    im shaking in fear. Dem internet threats really get to me.

u mad.
    If you want an internet threat just add me on skype we see what happens

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you want an internet threat just add me on skype we see what happens

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Never said i look special I stilll have a long way to go. My skin isnt going to fall down lol. I only workout 4-5x a week for only 30-40 minutes. I've got enough time left to improve my mind and i am.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

hehe ye.

Do you take casein before going to bed or? i would recommend taking isolate after working out if you mean that?
    Looks good bro, just some basic sups no bullshet. I got stretch marks all over my bicep/armpit and some near my crotch
    I take the isolate Pre-workout as its a faster synthesizing protein, quick energy I may take pro-hormones in the future but I'll wait until my pituitary gland finally stops fishing out hormones (I'm 19, I estimate around 25+ I'll take PH's)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I would but you don't have the money to come to my country, and i'm not that much of an internet warrior to care where you live

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast