Thread: Skinny cunts

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Why do you guys care if he's buff or not?
    Why do you care if he is who he says he is? You're all acting like children.
    Give me an honest answer how him not being buff or he isn't who he says he is affects you?
    It will never affect you. Leave him be, he doesn't do anything to anyone.
    This is the flaming corner, he's obliged to say and do these things. So why hate?

This is the world we live in, it ain't pretty. Get with the trends else you'll get left behind. None of these things matter after death.
    God or no God we'll all stop caring about these trivial things.

I sigh at the state humanity has reached. Evolution should've never happened..
    So he's allowed to flame but we aren't?
    Fucking hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

Thanks
    I'm a skinny cunt, sit in front of the computer during most of my spare time problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Fucking hypocrite.
    Everyone's allowed to flame. But I asked why do you care if he is who he says he is. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fucking hypocrite.
    make your own thread brah

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'm a skinny cunt, sit in front of the computer during most of my spare time problem?
    super jelly.
    Need help with nutrition, workout programmes or anything regarding physical health? Shoot me a message for help !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Everyone's allowed to flame. But I asked why do you care if he is who he says he is. :P
    Because he cares what we look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    make your own thread brah

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

super jelly.
    How about you buy me a treadmill and I'll start running.
    Also smd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Is this forum /gaming and programming seriously your only hobby?

kinda sad as you most likely wont gain anything from it.

go workout instead of spending almost your whole day in front of your computer wtf man.

either most of you guys are skinny of fat either way look physically like shit.
    Since this is directed at all of us I am entitled to answer this, just because you work out doesn't mean you're above all

♥. You don't know all of us, cannot categorize us like that.
    My hobbies is Art & Music I am also a mother that is finishing her last year in High school and going on to university to study Business Management.
    I take care of my two children named Angelina she is a struggling strawberry pot plant and my hopefully baby boy Mr.Anderson.

♥. No I don't gain anything from going on Mpgh but this is a type of entertainment, if you don't chill out you'll burn out.

♥. I DO WHAT I WANT

♥. I am not skinny or fat and I don't physically look like shit, I also don't go around boasting about it either.

and last I am not a ganga, I am a social outcast introvert because I chose to be this way. I give 0 fucks about men of all shape and form so I'm not interested in anyone.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Because he cares what we look like.

How about you buy me a treadmill and I'll start running.
    Also smd.
    Your missing my point and you can run withouth a treadmill broski

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post

Since this is directed at all of us I am entitled to answer this, just because you work out doesn't mean you're above all

♥. You don't know all of us, cannot categorize us like that.
    My hobbies is Art & Music I am also a mother that is finishing her last year in High school and going on to university to study Business Management.
    I take care of my two children named Angelina she is a struggling strawberry pot plant and my hopefully baby boy Mr.Anderson.

♥. No I don't gain anything from going on Mpgh but this is a type of entertainment, if you don't chill out you'll burn out.

♥. I DO WHAT I WANT

♥. I am not skinny or fat and I don't physically look like shit, I also don't go around boasting about it either.

and last I am not a ganga, I am a social outcast introvert because I chose to be this way. I give 0 fucks about men of all shape and form so I'm not interested in anyone.
    Never said i was above anyone else babe. I don't feel better than other people. I'm not arrogant.
    Sorry but if your a mother and still in high school you did something wrong. Nothign trying to hate but dam.

Ye i guess this is your entertainment. But you will benefit more by working out, physical and mental benefits are not even compareble to sitting behind your computer "chilling". You can do what you look i'm just saying there are better options tho.
    You're a girl, you dont need to put any effort in having a decent body besides not eating like a fukin hippo everyday. So therefore your body is compared to a regular man being either skinny or fat.

If you are actually pregnant (thats what i understand from your text) than you are a ganga.

Funny though how you say you dont care about men but it will be very likely you will end up marrying or getting into a relationship with one.

You must be foreveralone if you don't care about anyone? You must be some kind of faggot ass hipster than thinks she isn't mainstream by saying so doesnt care about anything and wearing glasses with fake glass in them. That's the signal im getting from you.

if you arent actually pregnant or have children dont call yourself a mother cunt.
    Need help with nutrition, workout programmes or anything regarding physical health? Shoot me a message for help !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Never said i was above anyone else babe. I don't feel better than other people. I'm not arrogant.
    Sorry but if your a mother and still in high school you did something wrong. Nothign trying to hate but dam.

Ye i guess this is your entertainment. But you will benefit more by working out, physical and mental benefits are not even compareble to sitting behind your computer "chilling". You can do what you look i'm just saying there are better options tho.
    You're a girl, you dont need to put any effort in having a decent body besides not eating like a fukin hippo everyday. So therefore your body is compared to a regular man being either skinny or fat.

If you are actually pregnant (thats what i understand from your text) than you are a ganga.

Funny though how you say you dont care about men but it will be very likely you will end up marrying or getting into a relationship with one.

You must be foreveralone if you don't care about anyone? You must be some kind of faggot ass hipster than thinks she isn't mainstream by saying so doesnt care about anything and wearing glasses with fake glass in them. That's the signal im getting from you.

if you arent actually pregnant or have children dont call yourself a mother cunt.
    Lol, he called you a babe, then called you a ganga and a cunt. @Mr. Lonely

Move along guys, just an egotistical kid fronting a hypocritical lifestyle.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-08-2012 at 06:48 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

[MPGH].REZ (11-08-2012),Mr. Lonely (11-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

More reasons why we need the de-rep button back.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

Zithium (11-09-2012)

Thanks
    lmfao look at his avatar. I bet it's 100% fake.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Thumbs down

♥ You come on Mpgh assuming we're all a bunch of ugly deformed skinny/fat mother fuckers and tell us whats good for us and whats not. Who the fuck do you think you are? You must think you're superior in some way to talk to us in THAT demeanor.

♥ I'll agree with you on that one when I hit 28

♥ Please, hipsters are mainstream.

♥ I do what i want.

You know we're kind of like each other in some way, we come on mpgh , talk some shit and log off. Like I said this is entertainment to me but why are you on here though? Shouldn't you be working out? there's better options .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You flame all of us for being lazy fucks on MPGH, then why the fuck are you on MPGH anyways?
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "http://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

ganga, cunt and babe. It's all the same to me.

How am i egotistical? Tell me my friend , enlighten me.
    How is my lifestyle hypocritical? Would like some explanation on those 2 points.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

More reasons why we need the de-rep button back.
    yeah u just mad. face the facts

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post
    lmfao look at his avatar. I bet it's 100% fake.
    You're a retard. Go check page 2 where i put more pics. Man you guys are retarded for not believing thats me on my avatar, idiots.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post
    You flame all of us for being lazy fucks on MPGH, then why the fuck are you on MPGH anyways?
    so i can fap to mr. lonely's avatar. Never said anyone was lazy .
    Last edited by wardsam12; 11-08-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    so i can fap to mr. lonely's avatar. Never said anyone was lazy .
    @Mr. Lonely
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "http://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post

♥ You come on Mpgh assuming we're all a bunch of ugly deformed skinny/fat mother fuckers and tell us whats good for us and whats not. Who the fuck do you think you are? You must think you're superior in some way to talk to us in THAT demeanor.

♥ I'll agree with you on that one when I hit 28

♥ Please, hipsters are mainstream.

♥ I do what i want.

You know we're kind of like each other in some way, we come on mpgh , talk some shit and log off. Like I said this is entertainment to me but why are you on here though? Shouldn't you be working out? there's better options .
    You look kinda deformed though. Im not telling whats good for you, if you would read up you also would come to the conclusion that working out or performing physical activities has alot of benefits compared to sitting behind a computer which has pretty much no benefits. I'm saying there are better things to do, not telling any of you what to do.

You confirmed my conception about you, that you're some retarded ganga using woman logic and thinking she is cool by saying fuck the world and fuck everyone i dont care etc. Well enjoy getting whiteknighted here by some internetwarriors.

Ye so everyone talks shit, funny how i get hated on for talking "shit" (while im actually just telling the truth). I'm here cause i too like to play games if i have some spare time left and i dont have enough time to get good at a game so i use hacks from this site. One day i was really bored and decided to make this thread. Would be rude to start a thread and not answer the quotes.

sad cunt is sad

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast