Thread: Skinny cunts

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 127
  1. #91
    Slendyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,324
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile. View Post
    Nice display picture. Kinda shows how superior you are in that point than us. But why are you raging on this?
    I'm not raging man

  2. #92
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    ganga, cunt and babe. It's all the same to me.

    How am i egotistical? Tell me my friend , enlighten me.
    How is my lifestyle hypocritical? Would like some explanation on those 2 points.
    Ok. You wanna play?

    Egotistical - characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance; "a conceited fool"; "an attitude of self-conceited arrogance"; "an egotistical disregard of others"; "so swollen by victory that he was unfit for normal duty"; "growing ever more swollen-headed and arbitrary"; "vain about her clothes"

    You somehow exude this aura of pride, that your lifestyle is the right lifestyle. Unless everyone is like you, they are all failures at life, both on a health level and on a social level. Your incredibly conceited. Somehow you think just because your toned like a wanker from Jersey Shore that you're some sort of guru on how people should live their lives. Fuck you're so caught up in your own self image you can't seem to take a picture of yourself without showing off your "guns" (I bet it's all air and no lead). See how you come off as a knob?

    Hypocrisy - insincerity by virtue of pretending to have qualities or beliefs that you do not really have

    Your lifestyle is hypocritical for a very basic reason, one that seems glaringly obvious to everyone but you. You barate other people for doing the exact thing you yourself are doing. You come onto our forum, and reprimand us for not using our time for doing something "useful" with ours lives. You criticise us for having the "wrong" kind of hobby. Yet here you are wasting your own time. Shouldn't you be off exercising? Wouldn't your time be better off spent jerking off in front of the mirror? Or did you somehow expect us to revel in your glorious presence.

    But wait don't tell me, you're just here because you have nothing better to do. You're just here to offer some sort of wisdom. I've news for you knucklehead, that's the same reason why we are here. Because we have nothing else to do. Perhaps it is night time, we've had our dinners, and we are simply here to have a good time. Perhaps we've just woken up on a nice Saturday morning and want to spend a few minutes checking threads before we start benching with our dicks. Who the fuck are you to judge other people? If I met you on the street preaching like you are now I wouldn't hesitate to knock you're block off. I don't care if you're stronger. You're a cockhead. Everyone should have their chance to punch your face in. You're pathetic.

    Now fuck off you cunt.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-09-2012 at 07:34 AM.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Fleurious (11-09-2012),[MPGH]MarkHC (11-10-2012),Mr. Lonely (11-09-2012),Zithium (11-09-2012)

  4. #93
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    Is this forum /gaming and programming seriously your only hobby?

    kinda sad as you most likely wont gain anything from it.

    go workout instead of spending almost your whole day in front of your computer wtf man.

    either most of you guys are skinny of fat either way look physically like shit.
    You sound like a really stupid mother fucker.

    It is a human need to socialize.

    Kill yourself.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  5. #94
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,757
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,145
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fake Pictures I saw this on 4chan last week
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  6. #95
    wardsam12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post
    This kid's so retarded, it's not even funny anymore.
    i like the part where you actually had some facts to back up your statements.

    ---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post


    I too have came to a conclusion.

    img

    It is time for me to find something better to browse when chucking a shit on the toilet.
    never said your momma is a whore or that noone loves you. Calling you dumb and and the fact that you're wrong are backed up with how i came to my conlusion. Unlike you, you just blurt out random retarded shit and post useless images that aren't adding anything to what you're saying. I like the fact how you are getting whiteknighted by alot of people for just saying irrational dumb shit.
    Get your facts straight woman. Dat dere woman logic dang.

    ---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy thanks. View Post
    Fake Pictures I saw this on 4chan last week
    post your source before making statements that aren't true. I will deliver a proof picture soon. I will make a sign saying " u jelly skinny cunts"

  7. #96
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,773
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Even if you had that body build, you act like a fucking 5 year old in this forum.

    GG mate. Now fuck off, and continue jacking off to her glasses.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "http://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  8. #97
    wardsam12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    You sound like a really stupid mother fucker.

    It is a human need to socialize.

    Kill yourself.
    So you're saying that socializing through a online gamersforum is the way to socialize? Sounds like you're the stupid motherfucker here. Go make some real life friends. And by that i mean not your gamerfriends.

    ---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post
    Even if you had that body build, you act like a fucking 5 year old in this forum.

    GG mate. Now fuck off, and continue jacking off to her glasses.
    Are you really that impressed by my build? It's nothing special....You guys aren't the only one who like to troll and see some skinny/fat cunts raging.

    ---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Ok. You wanna play?

    Egotistical - characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance; "a conceited fool"; "an attitude of self-conceited arrogance"; "an egotistical disregard of others"; "so swollen by victory that he was unfit for normal duty"; "growing ever more swollen-headed and arbitrary"; "vain about her clothes"

    You somehow exude this aura of pride, that your lifestyle is the right lifestyle. Unless everyone is like you, they are all failures at life, both on a health level and on a social level. Your incredibly conceited. Somehow you think just because your toned like a wanker from Jersey Shore that you're some sort of guru on how people should live their lives. Fuck you're so caught up in your own self image you can't seem to take a picture of yourself without showing off your "guns" (I bet it's all air and no lead). See how you come off as a knob?

    Hypocrisy - insincerity by virtue of pretending to have qualities or beliefs that you do not really have

    Your lifestyle is hypocritical for a very basic reason, one that seems glaringly obvious to everyone but you. You barate other people for doing the exact thing you yourself are doing. You come onto our forum, and reprimand us for not using our time for doing something "useful" with ours lives. You criticise us for having the "wrong" kind of hobby. Yet here you are wasting your own time. Shouldn't you be off exercising? Wouldn't your time be better off spent jerking off in front of the mirror? Or did you somehow expect us to revel in your glorious presence.

    But wait don't tell me, you're just here because you have nothing better to do. You're just here to offer some sort of wisdom. I've news for you knucklehead, that's the same reason why we are here. Because we have nothing else to do. Perhaps it is night time, we've had our dinners, and we are simply here to have a good time. Perhaps we've just woken up on a nice Saturday morning and want to spend a few minutes checking threads before we start benching with our dicks. Who the fuck are you to judge other people? If I met you on the street preaching like you are now I wouldn't hesitate to knock you're block off. I don't care if you're stronger. You're a cockhead. Everyone should have their chance to punch your face in. You're pathetic.

    Now fuck off you cunt.
    Thanks for your attempt to seem like a well read, smart person. You made me laugh. Now go make me a sandwich.

    I bet you want my dick so bad right now, you like dem muscles. Strong ganga is strong.

    Your internet threats are very scary though, shitting my pants here.

    I also like the fact that you make up things that i supposdly said. Womans are very good at this.

    also youre retarded for saying my muscles are air or something. Muscle is muscle dumbcunt. More muscle equals more strenght.
    Last edited by wardsam12; 11-09-2012 at 10:39 AM.

  9. #98
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,773
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    Are you really that impressed by my build? It's nothing special....You guys aren't the only one who like to troll and see some skinny/fat cunts raging.
    And when did I even express or say I was jealous of your body? I'm not jealous of anything you do, and how you are. Your a self-centered pathetic bitch who can't care less but to post pictures of yourself and show it off all to MPGH, and then flaming us that we're skinny cunts that don't do any exercise. Well, if you really think that, why are YOU on MPGH? Seems like you care too much on what we say back to your pathetic sentences rather than working on your build. No matter what you say, how you act, you can't beat all of us in MPGH. This is just the beginning. If staff members start kicking in at this thread, you're fucked. Who the fuck gives a shit about your body? Did you hear anyone on MPGH say that they're jealous of your pathetic photos? I don't think so. Quit MPGH forever, fuck off, and do what you do everyday in the bathroom alone.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "http://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  10. #99
    wardsam12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post

    And when did I even express or say I was jealous of your body? I'm not jealous of anything you do, and how you are. Your a self-centered pathetic bitch who can't care less but to post pictures of yourself and show it off all to MPGH, and then flaming us that we're skinny cunts that don't do any exercise. Well, if you really think that, why are YOU on MPGH? Seems like you care too much on what we say back to your pathetic sentences rather than working on your build. No matter what you say, how you act, you can't beat all of us in MPGH. This is just the beginning. If staff members start kicking in at this thread, you're fucked. Who the fuck gives a shit about your body? Did you hear anyone on MPGH say that they're jealous of your pathetic photos? I don't think so. Quit MPGH forever, fuck off, and do what you do everyday in the bathroom alone.
    I never said you were jealous my friend. Obviously you are somewhat impressed or else most of you wouldn't doubt that is actually me. I never intended to "show off" pictures of myself. Unfortunately ganga "mr. lonely" asked for proof pictures so i provided them. Yet you are still all hating and saying that isn't me. And hating for posting pictures? lol some member asked for it. I didnt make a thread saying "come look at my pictures cause im superawesome " or anythign close to that.

    You're still forgetting this is a flame section idiot. Get it in your fucking head man. Your asking the same people asked before in this thread. Go read all the pages. Why do you think my status is amused? Cause i find this thread veeeeryy amusing, most likely cause of all the raging people here hahaha. I'm working on my build 24/7 so come at me.

    So its me against MPHG? strong internetfriends brah. Hate on me what ever you want. Haters going to hate and youre too much of an idiot to read between the lines. The're already been staffmembers visiting my profile and this thread my dear friend.

    And obviously there are people that are jealous cause they want proof thats actually me. Also why else would they rage on my photos? You werent jelly or anything close to that you would say "good body man" or "good job " or something related to that.

    I dont see a reason to quit mpgh cause this thread is amusing and i would like to respond on the people that call me out. I mostly shower and brush my teeth in the bathroom, thanks for asking. Why is this to your interest? The pictures all pretty much all taken either in gym lockerroom or in my own room if you were aiming for that.

  11. #100
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,757
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,145
    My Mood
    Lurking
    jelly of that??? Lol
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  12. #101
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    So you're saying that socializing through a online gamersforum is the way to socialize? Sounds like you're the stupid motherfucker here. Go make some real life friends. And by that i mean not your gamerfriends.

    ---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------


    Are you really that impressed by my build? It's nothing special....You guys aren't the only one who like to troll and see some skinny/fat cunts raging.

    ---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------


    Thanks for your attempt to seem like a well read, smart person. You made me laugh. Now go make me a sandwich.

    I bet you want my dick so bad right now, you like dem muscles. Strong ganga is strong.

    Your internet threats are very scary though, shitting my pants here.

    I also like the fact that you make up things that i supposdly said. Womans are very good at this.

    also youre retarded for saying my muscles are air or something. Muscle is muscle dumbcunt. More muscle equals more strenght.
    I am a well read, smart person. There is no attempt when it has already been achieved.

    I wan't your dick? Keep thinking that faggot. Trust a faggot like you to assume that other men want to smoke him.

    Internet threats? What internet threat? I said if I met you on the street saying the things you are I would punch you. That is just what would happen if you were to live near me. But you don't, so no threat there, much less an internet threat.

    Where did I make up things you supposedly said? Please do tell. As far as I see I'm just making an accurate portrayal of your hypocritical outlook. Not my fault if you can't take it and resort to just ad hominem.

    Not only are you incapable of forming a coherent and reasonable response, you are incapable of comprehending basic metaphoric statement. Your muscles are full of air, no intent behind them, just there to look pretty. They serve no purpose other than to show off to other knobs.

    There is no correlation between bulked muscles and a healthy lifestyle. Having a healthy lifestyle can result lean muscle indirectly, but bulked muscles are a byproduct of weight training (which is not necessary to be healthy). You can be a ripped ass motherfucker and remain incredibly unhealthy whereas a "skinny cunt" might have very little muscle but can have excellent cardiac resilience and an all round healthy body.

    The more you respond the more of a dumbass you sound.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-09-2012 at 09:15 PM.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Fleurious (11-09-2012),[MPGH]MarkHC (11-10-2012),Mr. Lonely (11-09-2012),Zithium (11-09-2012)

  14. #102
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    So you're saying that socializing through a online gamersforum is the way to socialize? Sounds like you're the stupid motherfucker here. Go make some real life friends. And by that i mean not your gamerfriends.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Did I say socializing on a gamer forum was 'the' way to socialize?

    The internet always seems to show our true colors, and yours I am sure would disgust your peers if shed past the anonymous layer of the internet.

    First of all:
    - I have many friends and I volunteer for and help administrate several clubs. I support the high-school VeX robotics club, and I manage the programming team for my university's IEEE club. I would go so far as to suggest you don't do anything for anyone as long as it isn't helping yourself. It is a disgusting quality to work for only yourself.
    - I don't play video games, I haven't played one for at least 5 months.
    - Your remarks towards women make me fucking sick.
    - You are no better than anyone else here. You know nothing about us, and are in no position to judge the superiority of your life over ours.
    - I come to MPGH because I have been apart of the community for the last 6 years of my life.

    I won't continue this argument with you because your arrogance will blind your from seeing through any perspective but your own, as ill-formed and self-centered as that may be. (Actually, this is exactly why my initial response was so short.) The key to an argument is not only to counter what is being argued, but also to recognize when your opponent is too stubborn\ arrogant to respect your perspective.

    It may sound like a cliche, but we are all beautiful in our own unique way.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-09-2012 at 10:34 PM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

    Doc (11-09-2012),Mr. Lonely (11-09-2012)

  16. #103
    itz me_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Daring
    -Have run 12 marathons
    -Run a 4:15 mile
    -On #2 high school swim team in state

    I may not be on your level of lifting, but I am fit.
    Click to see who you're dealing with! (Left)
     

    Former Runescape Gold Farmer: 20B+ Farmed
    CoD Addict: 3000+ hours played

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to itz me_ For This Useful Post:

    wardsam12 (11-10-2012)

  18. #104
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post




    1.never said your momma is a whore or that noone loves you. Calling you dumb and and the fact that you're wrong are backed up with how i came to my conlusion. 2.Unlike you, you just blurt out random retarded shit and post useless images that aren't adding anything to what you're saying. 3.I like the fact how you are getting whiteknighted by 4.alot of people for just saying irrational dumb shit.
    Get your facts straight woman. Dat dere woman logic dang.
    1. You did not say that, however it makes it no difference from saying this.
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    Thanks for your attempt to seem like a well read, smart person. You made me laugh. Now go make me a sandwich.
    I bet you want my dick so bad right now, you like dem muscles. Strong ganga is strong.
    .
    2. We've came across people like you and sometimes some of us can't take these kind of people seriously, majority of the time it's little 12 year olds with these personality disorders who mature over time, unlike you still stuck in this state and this age, you've must of been a social outcast with no social experience. You don't understand the image I'm posting and how they relate to the subject because you're the blind victim.

    3. I am not getting " whiteknighted" you've just simply displayed characteristics of a arrogant, conceited, bigot loser and that is why you are strongly getting criticized.

    4. People aren't saying "irrational dumb shit", they're just saying things you don't want to read, truth hurts no?

    5. I'm no grammar nazi but the plural of woman is women, not "womans" the squiggly red lines are there for a reason.
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 11-09-2012 at 10:45 PM.

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

    Doc (11-10-2012)

  20. #105
    AirCanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,779
    Reputation
    115
    Thanks
    167
    My Mood
    Tired
    oh?what are you even trying to prove buddy.Then this must be me.

    wanna mess?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hippeh Van Skinnied
    By Twisted_scream in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 06:34 PM
  2. jesus is a cunt
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:52 PM
  3. skinnys bypass here is is !!
    By czudej in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:18 PM
  4. Gourav The Fucking Cunt
    By Air Gear in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 06:47 AM
  5. HEY wat the in the fuking world is this gay shot cunt coming up...
    By White Mask in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 09:09 PM