Thread: Shut up hbk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Eh, I just need to vent some frustration.
    Why the hell isn't he banned yet though?
    I mean, he spams and he flames EVERYWHERE.
    Has he EVER done anything helpfull here at MPGH?

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  2. #47
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    hbk shuts up once you totally own his ass enough times.

  3. #48
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    hbk shuts up once you totally own his ass enough times.
    shut da FUCK up kanna.... i mean seriously SHUT TH FUCK UP!!! who da fuck r u? u bich ass tranversite........ seems like u have a problem wid my "........".... bt why? is is cause it really hurts when these penetrate right up ur candy ass?.... bt guess wat.... i dont fucken give a goddamn shit abt what u spam abt me!!!!! u r the biggest failure in MPGH history....................

    my adive to u: stfu and gtfo
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  4. #49
    Bito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quahog land of Family Guy
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Hot
    hbk get the fuck off MPGH you wimp as mother fucking dike. Get your microscopic dick and leave You a huge wimp i flamed u and u were online it took u 5 hours to flame back LOSER! your the worst flamer here and you don't deserve anything here.So please do us all a favor and shoot yourself point blank in the head.


    Signature From Cloud!

    Goal List:
    [x]10 Post
    [x]25 post
    [x]50 post
    [x]100 post
    [_]250 post
    [_]500 post
    [x]Create a basic crop sig
    [_]Create a decent overall sig

  5. #50
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopJuggalo View Post
    Eh, I just need to vent some frustration.
    Why the hell isn't he banned yet though?
    I mean, he spams and he flames EVERYWHERE.
    Has he EVER done anything helpfull here at MPGH? rather than just raping my candy ass, btw i love barney
    stfu noob.........
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  6. #51
    Bito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quahog land of Family Guy
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    stfu noob.........Even though i love you and im a giant fag that has a micro dick yet i think im so cool when im not because i suck ass and i should be a CS
    I couldn't have said it better myself


    Signature From Cloud!

    Goal List:
    [x]10 Post
    [x]25 post
    [x]50 post
    [x]100 post
    [_]250 post
    [_]500 post
    [x]Create a basic crop sig
    [_]Create a decent overall sig

  7. #52
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Bito View Post
    I couldn't have said it better myself
    aint u got anythin better to do, than to just copy the flame..... wat a lame as s wanker..... this just proves dat ur a fucken noob and need therapy...... go and finish school first
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  8. #53
    Bito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quahog land of Family Guy
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    aint u got anythin better to do, than to just copy the flame..... wat a lame as s wanker..... this just proves dat ur a fucken noob and need therapy...... go and finish school first
    Lol you did the same dam thing mother fucker and you triple posted you faggit loser


    Signature From Cloud!

    Goal List:
    [x]10 Post
    [x]25 post
    [x]50 post
    [x]100 post
    [_]250 post
    [_]500 post
    [x]Create a basic crop sig
    [_]Create a decent overall sig

  9. #54
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    shut da FUCK up kanna.... i mean seriously SHUT TH FUCK UP!!! who da fuck r u? u bich ass tranversite........ seems like u have a problem wid my "........".... bt why? is is cause it really hurts when these penetrate right up ur candy ass?.... bt guess wat.... i dont fucken give a goddamn shit abt what u spam abt me!!!!! u r the biggest failure in MPGH history....................

    my adive to u: stfu and gtfo
    Shut the fuck up before I call homeland security on your sorry muslim ass.

    You say a bunch of shit but you have NOTHING ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT to back it up with.

    You can't even fucking curse. Even complete fucking dumbass LOSERS like yourself can spell bitch.

    You say I'm the biggest failure? And than you have your period and have to leave? Not going to back it up with ANYTHING? Wow you're fucking cool.

    Go ahead and respond with some useless shit, just like you did to the one dude saying "stfu up noob" or some shit like that.

    HAHAH STFU NOOB? THAT IS JUST SO FUCKING FUNNY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME.

    GTFO AND GO SUICIDE BOMB SOMEONE.
    Last edited by Inna; 04-25-2009 at 03:18 PM.

  10. #55
    Bito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quahog land of Family Guy
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Hot
    LOLOLOL KannaYour lucky you got on his Shit list ive been trying to lol


    Signature From Cloud!

    Goal List:
    [x]10 Post
    [x]25 post
    [x]50 post
    [x]100 post
    [_]250 post
    [_]500 post
    [x]Create a basic crop sig
    [_]Create a decent overall sig

  11. #56
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hmm no wonder hbk always goes away, it must take him at least 10 minutes to come up with his massive feeling hurting insults.

    So that's why he shuts up so quickly, probably coming up with more new, creative comebacks as I type.

  12. #57
    chaoshacks16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In Database
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Shut the fuck up before I call homeland security on your sorry muslim ass.

    You say a bunch of shit but you have NOTHING ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT to back it up with.

    You can't even fucking curse. Even complete fucking dumbass LOSERS like yourself can spell bitch.

    You say I'm the biggest failure? And than you have your period and have to leave? Not going to back it up with ANYTHING? Wow you're fucking cool.

    Go ahead and respond with some useless shit, just like you did to the one dude saying "stfu up noob" or some shit like that.

    HAHAH STFU NOOB? THAT IS JUST SO FUCKING FUNNY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME.

    GTFO AND GO SUICIDE BOMB SOMEONE.
    uhhh amen.

  13. #58
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You were right.
    He does stop replying.

    I don't care if I get banned for saying this.
    I think I'm going to try and hack his account tonight and delete it or something.
    I really can't stand him.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  14. #59
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    youre all a bunch of fucking idiots
    trying to flame yet cry about
    getting insulted
    rofl!
    fail mexicans
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Tappers used to shut down Ventrilo servers
    By Garrison101 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:19 PM
  2. Quick Note about people's CA Shutting Down
    By skip in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. [TUTORIAL]Get Real Weapon Damage (please dont remove, may shut up some people)
    By scimmyboy in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 09:23 AM
  4. High school shuts down
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 08:18 PM
  5. summer school shut down
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 06:09 AM

Tags for this Thread